Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NoFaith068 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS323
    bad advice bro.!!!!
    I wasn't giving advice, just listing another possibility. I still went to the doc just in case and advise him to do the same. Did it say anywhere in my post NOT to go to the doctor? I just had a similar problem that was NOT an infection and was curious what type of gear he may be using. I wasn't telling him to do one thing or another, just explaining what happened to me so I really don't see how I was giving advice...

Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    Yea bro same test. high in BA content. i just searched some similar situations and it seems that its just that i put two much of such a high content ba level into the quad. and it was my first quad shot in 2 years. im gonna wait it out as i saw 4-8 days. it is day 5 and still bad. we'll see what happens by day 8 .
    Very interesting. As I said I would still go to the doc, but this happened to me numerous times throughout my cycle. I just pushed on through despite the agonizing pain at times. If I had the funds, I deffinently would have got a different brand of test if I could have afforded and will be seeking a different type of test this time around. Here lately BD's batches have been giving quite a few people I talk to the same type of reactions. Don't know exactly what the deal is, but i'm assuming it's the high BA content as that would cause a reaction with the symptoms we both had.

ftball5641 is offline New Member
    Had the same thing happen to me two weeks ago. Shot Tren E into R glute then into L glute. Started to swell pretty bad and pain and redness spread. I thought it just might have been the site or not sterile enough. Then shot into quad and couldnt bend knee for the next 4 days. I got on 2 Z-packs from a friend who is a doc and he said not to worry that the gear was probably bad. Now a little abcess that is getting smaller and no redness or swelling and the infection is gone. Just tossed the gear away though. youll be fine though IMO.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    ftb.. those z-packs work good as hell

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    word to the wise
    LIFE IS HARD ENOUGH AS IT IS IT IS EVEN HARDER WHEN UR ****ING STUPID!!!
    go see a docter before u hurt urself b 12 is percect excuse.what r u worried about is he going to call u a liar?he will treat what ale,s u no matter what so just stick to ur b12 story
    a women told me something a long time ago it is lie lie deni(go to the doc bro)

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    you'll have to go to the doctor sooner or later if it's infected... better sooner than later.

Johner is offline Junior Member
    Go to the doc man

wheres that video of the infection of Gregg Valentino s biceps ...

MX32 is offline New Member
    Good reading on an abscess... http://www.healthline.com/galecontent/abscess

Definition
    An abscess is a place of accumulation of the creamy white, yellow, or greenish fluid, known as pus, surrounded by reddened tissue. It is the result of the body's inflammatory response to a foreign body or a bacterial, viral, parasitic, or fungal infection. An abscess usually dries out and resolves when it is drained of pus. The most common parts of the body affected by abscesses are the face, armpits, arms and legs, rectum, sebaceous glands (oil glands), and the breast during lactation.

Description
    Most abscesses are septic, which means they are the result of an infection. Abscesses occur when white blood cells (WBCs) gather in response to an infection. They produce oxidants (for example, superoxide radical) and enzymes to digest the invading bacteria, viruses, parasites, or fungi. The infective agents are then broken down by the WBCs into small pieces that can be transported through the bloodstream and eliminated from the body. Unfortunately, the enzymes may also digest part of the body's tissues along with the infective agents. The resulting liquid of this digestion is pus, which contains the remains of the infective agents, tissue, white blood cells, and enzymes.

A sterile abscess is one that is not produced by an infection. It is caused by irritants, such as foreign bodies or injected drugs, and medications that have not been totally absorbed. Sterile abscesses quite often heal into hardened scar tissue.

Xprime is offline Banned
    when i inject into my right internal biceps i always get redness& big soreness.

It takes 7days to leave my biceps and each times i have that shit, it is because of a shoot of 100mg Testo propionate from BM.

Wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Johner
    Go to the doc man

wheres that video of the infection of Gregg Valentino s biceps ...

Haha...I ****ing love your avatar.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    yes AN ABCESS thatw waht its called.!!!! i lost 2 days of sleep thinkin about it..thats waht i had!!! god damin, thx man

Xprime is offline Banned
    what s up man? no news?

cforn is offline Junior Member

Emergency Room Conclusion

I ended up going to the emergency last tuesday. The swelling, redness, soreness and puffiness spread from my left glute to my lower back and upper thigh. The doctor took some blood and sent me for an mri to see where the abceses where. They also put me on a antibiotic iv drip.

Later that night they sent surgeons down to view my chart and to decide if I would need surgery or not.

Luckily I did not need surgery and my blood work came back good.

I arrived at 8pm and left at 1200 midnight. They put me on amoxicilin and gave me some pain killers.

I took 2 cc's of Test E at 300 mgs per cc in the left glute. What could have caused the infection. Should I throw out this gear and order a different brand.

With the different brand should I shoot a cc into each glute per week.

J0E
    J0E is offline Associate Member
    i would just do 1cc then more up from there....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    If you were thourough with cleaniliness during your shot then I would throw that juice out and find another source.

That's a severe reaction. I wouldn't mess with BD test anymore if I were you...
    I had to learn this lesson the hard way as well.

Best of luck buddy. Swelling should go down, hopefully sooner than later.

Message me and i'll give you a good rec. for a new brand.

PHAHQ2 is offline New Member
    sounds pretty serious, i've had small swelling and soreness from injections, my quads have been the worst on the first few, but not terrible, slight swelling hard to walk on it, but not red or anything, except for when my drunk friend thought it would be funny to punch me cause i was complaining how it hurt all night. (i told him i pulled it jogging) Other than that i've never experienced infection. Do you sterilize everything? including the needle, vile, and point of injection?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad your OK. scary stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information