Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member

Prop/Tren Cycle question???

Bro's,

This is my first go with Tren . I was gonna go with just Prop/Var for this cycle, but got my hands on Tren and decided to save the big bucks and cancel the Var. Goal is to get hard and lean.

My stats are: 6'2" 228lbs....4th cycle....50 years old

Cycle is:
    wks 1-10 Prop 75mgs/ed
    wks 1-6 Tren 50mgs/ed
    Wks 1-PCT Proviron 25mgs/ed
    HCG last 10 days prior to PCT at 500mgs/eod
    Nolva on hand

PCT Clomid, Nolva, Proviron

My question is: since Tren can shut ya down hard, will the Proviron help with any libido/sexual issues since I can't get Cabergoline? My buddy at the gym doesn't think that I'll have any Progesterone Gyno issues with these small doses and he has done it all.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance, MJ

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you should up both doses by 25mg per day, I would also hit tren for 2 more weeks, but its not necessary, these are simply my suggestions.
    I am happy you are running these compounds ed not eod like some people. I dont think you will have libido issues at all running test along side the tren to be honest. So although proviron may serve you well I wouldnt use it just based on the idea that you libido may be lowered, in my experience when running prop and tren libido is fine. BTW its also a great combo. I would run a-dex, aromasin or letro with this cycle personally.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    C Bino,

Bro I took your advise on an older thread by adding the Tren . I'm really exited about this cycle. But wouldn't the Proviron still act as an AI and still give me the benefit of halting a libido lull? Don't have Letro or A-dex or could I just use nolva? I'm shooting for a June 1st start date.
    MJ
    Last edited by Mighty Joe; 05-24-2006 at 08:13 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Ya sure you can just go with proviron , it does bind to the aromatise enzyme. S'all good. Not my personal choice but you can do it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Prop and tren work well together, i would up the prop to 100mg ED and run the tren to week 8 and save proviron for pct at 50mg ED,
    take nolva throughout cycle.

Thread Information