briancb1 is offline Member

Reciving 1st Cycle gear, questions

Alright,

I'm 22, 5'10" 184lbs and I've been working out for a few years and I have a good solid foundation of muscle. I'm going to recieve the following gear for my first cycle this next week:

a) 6000mgs Test E: 500mgs/week for 12 weeks
    b) 16 weeks worth of nolvadex

I've been on a "cutting" type diet and workout latley, 5 days in the gym for 1 hour a day and jogging afterwords for 20-25 min. I eat healthly as much as possible. I've lost a good amount of fat and I'm fairly cut, but I can't seem to get rid of some of the last of the fat around my mid-section.

Could I mix in T3 with my first cycle to help get rid of the "sticky" fat that I'm having a hard time with? Any reccomendation with T3? How long and when should one take it within their cycle?

Thanks a lot guys,
    Brian

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd up the cardio first, before adding any extra suppliments. You should be doing roughly 45 minutes of AM cardio on an empty stomach. Then work out in the afternoon or evening.

JUICEME is offline Banned
    I agree with cfiler, pump up the cardio bro and youll loose that shit. ever try tae bo?

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    Can you cut on test or should he wait to start?

I cannot do AM cardio (wake up am 4am, leave at 5 to get to work by 6 and I dont get home untill 6:30pm) I really only have a short timeframe to eat, workout, shower and take care of misc. tasks that need to be done before I have to go to bed.

I'll try bumping up the cario on the weekends but thats only 2 days a week. Anything else that can be reccomended? Run faster? Hydroxycut?
    I'm not trying to find the "chemical cure" but there is only so much I can do untill I find a job closer to home.

Thanks to all for the input and quick replies,
    Brian

Really, am cardio on an empty stomach is key. What about waking up and hour early, and just jogging around your street?

Maybe try tweeking your diet abit.

You could add T3, but without proper diet and training (good cardio) it's not going to do anything.

BigDaddy2003 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    I cannot do AM cardio (wake up am 4am, leave at 5 to get to work by 6 and I dont get home untill 6:30pm) I really only have a short timeframe to eat, workout, shower and take care of misc. tasks that need to be done before I have to go to bed.

I'll try bumping up the cario on the weekends but thats only 2 days a week. Anything else that can be reccomended? Run faster? Hydroxycut?
    I'm not trying to find the "chemical cure" but there is only so much I can do untill I find a job closer to home.

Thanks to all for the input and quick replies,
    Brian
    if thats the case then ur in the same boat as me, here is what i do. i get off around 5 pm everyday my last meal is about 4 pm (before workout that is i eat after workouts to). i am at the gym at 6 or 6:30 and drink a protein shake for PWO. if u cant cardio on an empty stomach in the morning give ur self minimum 2 hours before you do cardio and youll burn that extra fat just as fast.

How much more cardio before its "ok" to add T3? I could

yea, if I wake up any earlier I will getting less than 6 hours sleep and thats dangerous since I'm driving that early with a bunch of other people in my car. Dont want to risk that.

I'll try screwing around a little more with my diet (although its clean) and I'll try just running even more (hopefully the family wont complain that I'm spending lots of time away).

Thanks for the help guys,
    Brian

bigpopapump is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like he really dont want to fit the cardio into his schedule. If you have time to run more I would take that time and do Cardio.

So what if I did more like 25-30 min in the morning before breakfast and then did the 30 min at night after the workout? 60 min total for 1 day. Weekends I could do as much as I want.
    I'll try that for a week and see if it effects my performance at work.

Thanks,
    Brian

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    look .. how many days do u lift?
    i would designate specific days to cardio and others to lifting.. surely u dont lift more than 3-4 days a week.. just assign cardio to the other 4-3 days

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    look .. how many days do u lift?
    i would designate specific days to cardio and others to lifting.. surely u dont lift more than 3-4 days a week.. just assign cardio to the other 4-3 days
    I was going to give the same advice. I mean I would not suggest working out and then doing cardio for an hour after, I mean you might as well just throw your workout away (I am over exxagerating I know, but I would NEVER do cardio post workout when your body requires food/shake and rest).

Also yuo really cant have that much odyfat being 5'10 and 184. So I look at it two ways, either you have a fairly low bf% and can ease up on cardio anyways and concentrate on your workouts and do as Tai said and stick to cardio on off training days. Or you have a high bf% and than at your height and weight you are no where near ready for a cycle. Look at it this way, I am 5'9 and was 205lbs before I started a cycle. My bf% at that weight was about 12% btw.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I was going to give the same advice. I mean I would not suggest working out and then doing cardio for an hour after, I mean you might as well just throw your workout away (I am over exxagerating I know, but I would NEVER do cardio post workout when your body requires food/shake and rest).

Also yuo really cant have that much odyfat being 5'10 and 184. So I look at it two ways, either you have a fairly low bf% and can ease up on cardio anyways and concentrate on your workouts and do as Tai said and stick to cardio on off training days. Or you have a high bf% and than at your height and weight you are no where near ready for a cycle. Look at it this way, I am 5'9 and was 205lbs before I started a cycle. My bf% at that weight was about 12% btw.
    yeah yeah.. sure u were.. how bout u go back and eat ya some taters, boob boy!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yeah yeah.. sure u were.. how bout u go back and eat ya some taters, boob boy!

Hey man them taters is the reason I got my boobs, I love em...

If you read my first post, I've already said I'm not fat. The only fat I have on my body is really around my mid-section and it isn't much but you can't really see my abs. All I wanted to achieve was to be able to see some of my abs.

I usually lift 2-3 days on 1 day off working 1 muscle a day:
    Chest, Back, Legs+Delts, Rest, Tri's, Bi's+forearm, Rest

This way I can hit my muscles pretty well and not be sore for anything previously. If I try to do a chest+tri day, I'm usually somewhat tired after chest and can't hit my tri's as well as I want, same with back+bi's - so I broke them apart.

Kind of an odd setup but I hit a pleatue a while ago and this help me shake it and continue to get a little stronger (and yes, I mix up my exercises all the time so I'm not doing the same thing week after week).

But back on topic I'm not trying to argue, just trying to find something different that will show results, thats all.

Thanks for the good feedback,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    If you read my first post, I've already said I'm not fat. The only fat I have on my body is really around my mid-section and it isn't much but you can't really see my abs. All I wanted to achieve was to be able to see some of my abs.

I usually lift 2-3 days on 1 day off working 1 muscle a day:
    Chest, Back, Legs+Delts, Rest, Tri's, Bi's+forearm, Rest

This way I can hit my muscles pretty well and not be sore for anything previously. If I try to do a chest+tri day, I'm usually somewhat tired after chest and can't hit my tri's as well as I want, same with back+bi's - so I broke them apart.

Kind of an odd setup but I hit a pleatue a while ago and this help me shake it and continue to get a little stronger (and yes, I mix up my exercises all the time so I'm not doing the same thing week after week).

But back on topic I'm not trying to argue, just trying to find something different that will show results, thats all.

Thanks for the good feedback,
    Brian
    test is the greatest for cutting its ALL DIET DIET DIET
    diet is 80+% of it

curca is offline Banned
    I never run on empty stomach, first I have to have little bit carbs to get me going

Quote Originally Posted by curca
    I never run on empty stomach, first I have to have little bit carbs to get me going
    cardio on empty is greatest way to burn fat.
    just make sure it is mild intensity not sprints

Quote Originally Posted by curca
    It's not nearly effective if you eat first.

Thread Information