Hello,

I first became a member of this site about four years ago when I was entering college. I planned on making it as a walk on for a D1A football program and after making it, I was advised to take steroids or ensured I would never play. I purchased enough Sustanon250, Dianabol , and Clomid to get me through my first 3 month cycle with a little extra just in case.

After poking around on this site and posting a few questions, I decided to wait until I was older before starting to use any anabolic drugs. Five years later I feel that I made the right decision and now I am looking to make the jump. I still have my original Sustanon250, Dianabol, and Clomid. I kept them packaged fairly well up in my attic because I couldnt keep them in my refrigerator for all this time without the family finding them.

I am writing you all to see what your opinions are on the safety of these drugs. The Sust250 are in vials with an expiration date of 10/2006 and the DBOL and Clomid are oral pills (no expiration date provided). Again, they have been wrapped up pretty well and hidden in my attic for roughly 4.5 years.
I was planning on injecting only half of a vial of the Sust250 and taking 10-15mg of the DBOL and see how it goes from there. Does this sound dangerous or acceptable? I would like to take this stuff because I don't have a ton of money to buy new gear and when I left the team I lost my supplier. What do you guys think?

Thanks for your time.
Best Regards,
Tank75