Hurculoss is offline New Member

gaining weight on T3?

Two weeks ago, I started my first cycle of ARR's T-3. I am running it with 6 mgs of m-TST ED. My weight started at 228 and two weeks of t-3 later, I am up to 235. I followed the advice of Mallet on previous posts and dosed according to my morning resting temperature. Before I started, I took my resting temp first thing in the morning over a week's span and it averaged out to 96.9. I started with 25 mcgs and moved up to 150 mcgs where I am currently at. My morning temp is now slightly above the normal optimal range at 98.4 and I have been at this dose for the past 7 days. My diet is good as it is based on an old program I had saved on my computer from swolecat at my same weight and cardio is 45 mins 5-6 days a week. I guess I am a little confused as to what is going on and was wondering if there was anything else I might not be taking into account that could explain my lack of weight loss?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    How intense is your cardio routine? I you may also be over estimating your caloric intake, how do you look in the mirror? Holding water? It's impossible to be eating below maintenance and doing cardio and still gain fat mass.

I keep my HR on the tread at 65-75% max hr which is usually around 140 bpm. I do appear to be holding some water in my midsection.

bump

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    t3...thryroid pill right???? if you overdose it, you can permanently lose thryo function and may be prescribed it for life?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Myth.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    A myth that needs to be put to bed.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Using steroids will also stop your muscles from growing unless you run a liefelong cycle, right?

Wrong.

Xprime is offline Banned
    huhu shit, that is too funny HAHAHAHAHA

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Depending on your calorie intake, you could gain weight. All T3 does is increase your metabolism. With a higher than maintanence amount of calories, it is definately possible to gain weight.

I would assume that your diet is not right. You are problably misjudging the amount of calories in what you are eating.

Thread Information