apocalypsebr is offline New Member

please critique my cycle

I'm starting a serious off season at the end of this year, and I already started planning everything for the cycle, I'd like you to critique it, especially because here in brazil there are some myths that you can't use nandrolone and trembolone together without earning a gyno as a gift...
    here's the cycle...

week 01 - 12 * Sustanon 1gr
    week 01 - 12 * deca 300mg
    week 01 - 04 * oxymetholone (hemogenim) 100mg/day
    week 08 - 15 * Trembolone acetate 50mg/day

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    We don't do critiques here without stats and cycle history. How else could we know what is appropriate?

M.

ok I'm sorry, I'm still not completely into the board rules...

I've already done 2 cycles...
    the first was ony test E 500mg/week during 12 weeks
    the second one was
    test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks
    nandrolone 200mg/week for 12 weeks
    oxymetholone 100mg/day during the 4 first weeks...

I'll give you my stats in the scale we use here in brazil...

height - 1.73 meters
    weight - 82kg
    body fat - 9%

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    stop the deca two weeks before the test ends. so only 1-10 with the deca

do you need that much sust?

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    stop the deca two weeks before the test ends. so only 1-10 with the deca
    I was thinking about it, but I decided to use it during 12 weeks with test because sust has a longer HL than deca ... is it ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    do you need that much sust?
    a believe so... I don't want to risk lower dosages and due to the mix of esters in sust it needs to be injected EOD

Maybe you didn't hear it the first time....YOU WILL NEED TO STOP THE DECCA at least ONE WEEK before the test!!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Maybe you didn't hear it the first time....YOU WILL NEED TO STOP THE DECCA at least ONE WEEK before the test!!

Sust has a PCT start time of 18 days not 14 Sman. You're probably thinking about Test E here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Sust has a PCT start time of 18 days not 14 Sman. You're probably thinking about Test E here.
    I understand Jay, but wouldn't he still want to stop the deca a little before the test??

You seem to have read around and are contemplating running this cycle according to half lifes, which is good. The problem here is that there is muhc more involved then simply half lifes. With Tren you will not want to run it til the very end like you have it planned. You will want to stop it at least 2 weeks before the test due to the stubborn metabolits it contains. PLus that seems like alot of test considering your last 2 cycles consistend of 500mgs each. Here's how I wold run it:

week 01 - 13 * Sustanon 750mgs
    week 01 - 12.5 * deca 600mg
    week 01 - 04 * oxymetholone (hemogenim) 100mg/day

Sust, deca and drol seems good enough. Tren is a harsh drug to run, especially combined with Deca. I see nothing wrong with running them together, its just that the possiblity for sides is much higher.

I never was and am still not a fan of Sust. Why not run some Test E and up the deca? How did you do on your last cycle?

I understand Jay, but wouldn't he still want to stop the deca a little before the test??
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    week 01 - 13 * Sustanon 750mgs
    week 01 - 12.5 * deca 600mg

I see what you're seeing buddy, I cut it short just a bit.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    imo the deca could be stopped at 12....and the sust at 13.....what is a coupla days..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Dreaming2B-BIG is offline Junior Member
    You need to get your attitude in check smarta** no need to act the way you do. Your help is appreciated but you wouldn't talk that way to a senior member and no need to act like that to a newby eathier.I see your smarta** answers all the time.Lighten up a bit man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming2B-BIG
    You need to get your attitude in check smarta** no need to act the way you do. Your help is appreciated but you wouldn't talk that way to a senior member and no need to act like that to a newby eathier.I see your smarta** answers all the time.Lighten up a bit man.
    Not trying to be a smarta** as you put it. Not sure how much YOU contribute to helping others on here, but after getting a thousand requests for advice only to have it knocked by the person asking because you didnt' give them the answer they wanted to hear, gets a little frustrating!! But you are more than entitled to yoru opinion of me.....Just let me know how you feel after answering the same question 50 times to the same person just to hear they are gong to do it the way they wanted to anyway.......

Senior members usually have more experience behind them and open minds to others suggestions and advice. It seems the young immature anxious new members that start off with their first post being in two or three weeks of a terrible cycle and want to know what we think......

Sorry if you dont' like my advice or attitude sometimes , guess I can't please everybody

ok, I didn't mean to bother you, the only reason why I ASKED you if it was ok to continue using deca till the 12th week was that sust has an active life of more than 3 weeks while nandrolone decanoate's active life is something about 15 days, which means that even if I stop using it at the same time as the sust, it will still longer at least 1 week less than sust...

as you see, I'm not insisting on doing it just because "I'm am gong to do it the way I want to anyway", I also don't remember asking you the same question 50 times, and it's not an obligation of yours to answer ALL the threads opened in here... if you think they are stupid questions, just ignore them instead of being rude...

Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsebr
    ok, I didn't mean to bother you, the only reason why I ASKED you if it was ok to continue using deca till the 12th week was that sust has an active life of more than 3 weeks while nandrolone decanoate's active life is something about 15 days, which means that even if I stop using it at the same time as the sust, it will still longer at least 1 week less than sust...

as you see, I'm not insisting on doing it just because "I'm am gong to do it the way I want to anyway", I also don't remember asking you the same question 50 times, and it's not an obligation of yours to answer ALL the threads opened in here... if you think they are stupid questions, just ignore them instead of being rude...
    Sorry, apocalypsebr, that wasn't directed at you. I was commenting on Dreaming's comment about me because in his 105 posts, he has yet to contribute any actual advice other than parrotting what others say.

You are fine. as booz stated, the few days wont' make that big of a difference. You will be fine either way, and I apoligize for using capital letters on you. Please forgive.....You asked NO stupid questions at all!!
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 05-27-2006 at 06:38 PM.

Sorry, apocalpsebr, that wasn't directed at you. I was commenting on Dreaming's comment about me because in his 105 posts, he has yet to contribute any actual advice other than parrotting what others say.

You are fine. as booz stated, the few days wont' make that big of a difference. You will be fine either way, and I apoligize for using capital letters on your. Please forgive.....You asked NO stupid questions at all!!
    ok, I also must have missunderstood you( I'm brazilian and I'm not exactly an english expert)

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    HOLY HELL .. how did such a simple post go so LONG.. LOL
    test 13
    deca 12
    and sust is stupid!

booz a jay.. man u two can really drag things out

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

Please critique my cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming2B-BIG
    I didnt see an attitude there...he simply repeated what he said before,stop the deca a week before the test(good advise)you need to tone you r attitude bro.Compared to SMAN you have 105 posts so have a little more respect.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    , I thought we got to the point rather quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    HOLY HELL .. how did such a simple post go so LONG.. LOL
    test 13
    deca 12
    and sust is stupid!

oi my lil fat ninja buddy...this is only my 2nd post............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    oi my lil fat ninja buddy...this is only my 2nd post............
    yes but it seems like ur 10th!

xmutation is offline Junior Member
    nice cycle

Thread Information