boxingbean is offline Senior Member

Thinkin About SD...advice on stack, PCT, diet

hey wasup all, i have been off any cycle for about a year..and im currently on some alternatives that are workin well i must say, but i am lookin for more of a UUHHHHGGGNN...if you feel me knocking....im lookin into SD< i seen and read on some good results and follow ups. now, im also seeing no one stacks nothing with it, is it a bad idea to, or unecassary.?? also, what products for the PCT inlcude?? CLOMID< Vit E, Nolva, which one/ones??? and hows rebound xt for a post cycle?? i hear it levels your test/est very well while giving you one last BOOST, taken with fish/flax oils.

Stats: Am I Over Doing It???? (changin due to overwork) im 5'7
    160ish lbs
    10% BF
    6yrs of working out, 2 of which was boxing
    prior cycles include:
    a deca /dbol (1st is worst) no PCT......obviously wasnt reg with this site!
    deca/tren /sus ended with rebound xt PCT
    tren/mast/dbol PCT

GOals: gain muscle weight, lose BF%, but if not...no biggie (up my strength in upper body, as well as lower) also, to sculpt instead of just bulk but i usualy go 3months bulking, then 3 months cutting.....

Diet: my diet is what i can manage with my busy schedule... but inbetween ill eat packets of sandwhich meat and watvr protein products i can get...

breakfast: consist of oatmeal, egg whites, and berries, whey, CLA, and flax oil
    lunch: potatoe, plain tuna, low fat cottage cheese, and protein yogurt, CLA
    dinner: MEATS!!!! *(chicken, fish, and/or beef) and greens, like radishes, salads, colliflowers and broccoli. CLA and whey

Supps include: WHEY, Flax oil, Taurine (hav not used) CLA, Multivitamin, GLucomanna

PLEASE recoomend what i DO need that i DONT have and SHOULD get!

3x a wk cardio : running and hitting bag for an hour
    Last edited by boxingbean; 05-27-2006 at 05:49 PM.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Well I would go with clomid or Nolva for pct trust it more then rebound. Also SD is not stalked with other orals becouse its hard on your liver enough with out stacking it with other orals also I wouldn't see the point of adding it to many other stacks that include test e etc just not much of point to it. You should deffiantly be taking milk thistle, liv 52, and I might consider taking AX prefect cyle. SD is harsh on your liver so make sure you take the proper supplements to protect it. Also the sides I have heard are pretty strong like back pumps headaches etc.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    Well I would go with clomid or Nolva for pct trust it more then rebound. Also SD is not stalked with other orals becouse its hard on your liver enough with out stacking it with other orals also I wouldn't see the point of adding it to many other stacks that include test e etc just not much of point to it. You should deffiantly be taking milk thistle, liv 52, and I might consider taking AX prefect cyle. SD is harsh on your liver so make sure you take the proper supplements to protect it. Also the sides I have heard are pretty strong like back pumps headaches etc.

would you recommend others???? as far as a test??? cuz ive done tren /sus and have to tell you...my bud does t4, which i never have come to learn the real ingrediant rather then the mg....and he did no PCT and got huge..but ended up with tits which i helped him rid with letro thx to C_BIno...

and im prone to gyno, i ridded mine, do you got any input on a better cycle??
    Last edited by boxingbean; 05-28-2006 at 04:16 PM.

Thread Information