Boyindasouth is offline Junior Member

Tbol hunger Question....

This is the first time I have ever run tbol. i added it to the last 4 weeks of my cycle to get a little more gains before pct. I am about 1 week and a half into my Tbol. I am running Tren a 75/day, test cyp 100/day igf and hgh. Ok, after I added the tbol I noticed that my appetite has gotten out of control. I get the crazy cravings and end up ****in up my whole diet by goin out and eating an entire jar of peanut butter or eating things i would never eaten such as candy and sweets and also when I sit down to a meal I can't stop eating??? I always eat 9-12 egg whites for breakfast and i upped it to 15 since starting tbol and I am STILL just Incredibly hungry afterwards and could eat another 15 easily. I have run EQ and had some hunger increases with it but this is just on a whole other level and I wondered if it happened to anyone else and what I might do about it. I already stopped taking it since yesterday because I am gettin fat lol and have gotten pretty cut during this cycle. HELP please I would appreciate any comments. Thanks Bros....

poloblue is offline Banned
    i've been on tbol now for five days. i get severe hunger pians every two hours. but you have to remember that diet is important here. one thing that i remember reading on a thread is "eat lean/grow lean". thats what im sticking to. i to crave sweets aswell but i'll eat surgar free cookies, one or two pieces. im up four pounds already, dont know if it all the food im eating every two hours. and its not puffy looking at all. just eat all you want but make sure its lean food. how about those dreams!!!! arent they farout!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    tren makes me hungry
    halo makes me hungry
    EQ DOESNT make me hungry
    but umm i wouldnt run tren str8 up to pct thats for sure hope ur stopping the tren atleast 2 weeks prior

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe adding one/two meals per day, and bumping your protein intake might help....jmho .....

About the "sweet" craving, sometimes that ain't bad to eat "off diet" food, help to stay focus during remaining time of the cycle......

yeah, I'm stopping the tren here soon... aiight thanks for the input guys i think I'll try upping my meals a little.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I find Tbol makes me very hungry. Excellent when bulking IMO.

Yeah, you are right. The strength gains and size gains are very noticeable since I started it but on my next bulker at the end of the summer tbol will probably definitely be a part of it but im kinda on a lean bulker right now and i seriously cant stop eating while running it

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your lucky if the only side is hunger with tbol, personally i woldnt class that as a side only a benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I find Tbol makes me very hungry. Excellent when bulking IMO.
    Reason why i find this stuff very interestin: made for lean mass, but makes you eat like a horse, good stuff!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    been on 50mg almost 3 weeks and havent noticed much except for a few slightly more visible forearm veins, starting to get dissappointed

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    When I used Tbol, I was hungry all the time. My friends used to tell me that I was never that hungry before, I used to eat like a cow. Although I liked the hunger because I was trying to put on mass at that time.

....."eating like a cow"

Soup is offline Associate Member
    not tryin' to jack the thread but what about dropping in some meridia to curb your appetite? would meridia & t-bol stack well together?

Eating like a cow is alright, don't try to curve appetite imo!!

Thread Information