This is the first time I have ever run tbol. i added it to the last 4 weeks of my cycle to get a little more gains before pct. I am about 1 week and a half into my Tbol. I am running Tren a 75/day, test cyp 100/day igf and hgh. Ok, after I added the tbol I noticed that my appetite has gotten out of control. I get the crazy cravings and end up ****in up my whole diet by goin out and eating an entire jar of peanut butter or eating things i would never eaten such as candy and sweets and also when I sit down to a meal I can't stop eating??? I always eat 9-12 egg whites for breakfast and i upped it to 15 since starting tbol and I am STILL just Incredibly hungry afterwards and could eat another 15 easily. I have run EQ and had some hunger increases with it but this is just on a whole other level and I wondered if it happened to anyone else and what I might do about it. I already stopped taking it since yesterday because I am gettin fat lol and have gotten pretty cut during this cycle. HELP please I would appreciate any comments. Thanks Bros....