Thread: glute shot

Musclehead21 is offline Junior Member

glute shot

Where is the best place for a shot in the glute. I read on here a post by BASK8KACE did about injecting in the gluteus Medius is the best place. Can anyone post a picture of where to inject. I'm not trying to be gay but I am in a cycle now and I think i am going in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Check out spot injections .com

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    you should look it up, but I always shoot 4 fingers down, and 4 fingers back from the waistline on either side. but that is just me. you may have a different body structure, so best to look it up on spot injections .com bro..

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Guy if you have to ask that you mightve wanted to research BEFORE you started anything...what are your stats??...cycle experience?

well the reason why I ask is that everyone says that spot injection . com is wrong. I saw that post back in 2002 that said it is better to inject in the gluteus medias and I have no idea where that is at. That is why I was asking! I'm 5'9" 262. I'm using 23g 1 and a 1/2.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Top right/left outer quadrat.

Spliut your glute into 4 sections. The top right/left section is where its best to inject. Well away from the scaitic nerve.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I shoot in the upper, outer part of the glute using 1 1/2", 23 guage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails glute shot-glute1.jpg  

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    spotinjection.com

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclehead21
    well the reason why I ask is that everyone says that spot injection . com is wrong. I saw that post back in 2002 that said it is better to inject in the gluteus medias and I have no idea where that is at. That is why I was asking! I'm 5'9" 262. I'm using 23g 1 and a 1/2.
    before i did my first shot i looked at spotinjection.com and did the glute shot where they pointed too. this was my first shot ever. everything went ok. however, i was in alot of pain the next couple of days. couldnt even sit right at times. before doing my next shot on the left glute went back to reading more threads. found one post stating to put the vile in a cup of hot water for about five minutes and after injecting massage the are vigoursly and firm in a circular motion for about five mintues. this worked fantastic!!! did not have no soreness or pain at all.. by the way i stick the entire 1 1/2 needle in the glute. give this a try it should help

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    upper right or left corner depending on which cheek ou inject in, obviously. you can also heat up your gear. -ut the vial in hot water, flip the vial upside down and let hot tap water run over it for a bit. If it's the gear that's causing your pain then get some b12 ro sterile oile and cut your gear with it.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    If this is the first time shooting glutes, that can be a bit painfull the first few times or so, but it will get better. Heating up the gear helps some also.

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    I find it next to impossible to properly aspirate when shooting glutes....

love to hear how some of you manage

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    Now i find it easy to aspirate when shooting the glutes, i just use one hand, hold the syringe down with my thumb, and use my two fore fingers to pull on the plunger.

Subydude is offline New Member
    thats what I do and it works great

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAF3070
    Now i find it easy to aspirate when shooting the glutes, i just use one hand, hold the syringe down with my thumb, and use my two fore fingers to pull on the plunger.
    try shooting 3cc's and aspirating... it can be a fuking nightmare... I cramp up everytime I shoot glutes with 3cc's... i hate glutes... shooting your hip (forget what muscle it's called) is way easier and less nerves and veins...

Thanks guys. Yeah it doesn't hurt to bad at first but the next day and the day after that it hurts real bad. That is why I asked about shooting in the gluteus medias. Thanks for all your help!

Thread Information