moreweight is offline New Member

Finaplix-h and primo and clenbuterol

Disclaimer: the following thread is for entertainment purposes only. All comment, questions, and information are completely fictional and created for entertainment purposes only.

I recently obtained some primo and a cart of finaplix -h. Currently im pretty bulky and could stand to get ripped! THATS MY GOAL TO MANTAIN ALL MY MASS AND GET WICKEDLY RIPPED, LIKE LOOSE 20 POUNDS AND GO FROM A SIX PACK OF BEER ABS, TO A SIX PACK OF WASHBOARD ABS!!!!

I just keep finding so much info online in opposite directions I dont know what to do.

So ill just put what ive come up with and hope someone will help me.

heres what I have:

1 cart of finaplix-h -20mg per tab, 2000mg per cart
    3 months worth of primo (If I injected 100mg/day every other day)
    3 cycles of clenbuterol (standard dosage)

Heres of what I had thought of:

In the first month I planned on using the primo and following a healthy but high calorie diet.

In the second month I would cut back like half the calories and use clenbuterol for two weeks.

In the second two weeks of the second month I would cycle off the clenbuterol.

In the third month I would cut back calories even more and take clenbuterol again for two weeks.

In the last two weeks of the third month I would cycle off the clenbuterol, so that in the first 2 weeks of month four when im off the juice I can use clenbuterol one last time for two weeks to shred off whatever loose ends of fat.

IS THAT A GOOD CYCLE?

ALSO, HOW COULD I INCORPORATE THE FINAPLIX-H INTO THIS CYCLE?

I KEEP HEARING COMBINING PRIMO AND FINAPLIX-H IS GREAT, BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE IT.

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS.

THANKS

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by moreweight
    Disclaimer: the following thread is for entertainment purposes only. All comment, questions, and information are completely fictional and created for entertainment purposes only.

I recently obtained some primo and a cart of finaplix -h. Currently im pretty bulky and could stand to get ripped! THATS MY GOAL TO MANTAIN ALL MY MASS AND GET WICKEDLY RIPPED, LIKE LOOSE 20 POUNDS AND GO FROM A SIX PACK OF BEER ABS, TO A SIX PACK OF WASHBOARD ABS!!!!

I just keep finding so much info online in opposite directions I dont know what to do.

So ill just put what ive come up with and hope someone will help me.

heres what I have:

1 cart of finaplix-h -20mg per tab, 2000mg per cart
    3 months worth of primo (If I injected 100mg/day every other day)
    3 cycles of clenbuterol (standard dosage)

Heres of what I had thought of:

In the first month I planned on using the primo and following a healthy but high calorie diet.

In the second month I would cut back like half the calories and use clenbuterol for two weeks.

In the second two weeks of the second month I would cycle off the clenbuterol.

In the third month I would cut back calories even more and take clenbuterol again for two weeks.

In the last two weeks of the third month I would cycle off the clenbuterol, so that in the first 2 weeks of month four when im off the juice I can use clenbuterol one last time for two weeks to shred off whatever loose ends of fat.

IS THAT A GOOD CYCLE?

ALSO, HOW COULD I INCORPORATE THE FINAPLIX-H INTO THIS CYCLE?

I KEEP HEARING COMBINING PRIMO AND FINAPLIX-H IS GREAT, BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE IT.

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS.

THANKS
    No. For many reasons. Research more and you'll see why. Also, try diet and cardio without ancilleries. I doubt you need it.

1buffsob

Thread Information