Exclamation IGF-1 LR3 media grade is back on the shelves!!

Last edited by RUI-Products; 06-22-2006 at 01:43 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats good news, i love that stuff

Boyindasouth is offline Junior Member
    bump, Thanks!

SukaDaddio is offline Junior Member
    Great man, I've been waiting forever for this stuff

PhiNally is offline Associate Member
    Been wondering about that, what does it do? Thanks.

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiNally
    Been wondering about that, what does it do? Thanks.
    Use the search button, check out the site and stock up!

trisdog is offline Associate Member
    whats the comon dosage?

Boyindasouth is offline Junior Member
    Hell to the yeah, just ordered mine today and already got a ship notification these guys rock, and the price isnt too bad either....

doghunter is offline Member
    i would like to hear some results from some of you guys that have used this product from lion, thanks

bump. wait so many guys happy to see this product back and nobody has anything to say about the product, strange

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    what does it do is it a bulker or cutter ? will 1 kit do much, if so what ?

IronAdam is offline Member

moranitotongano is offline Associate Member
    Great news! I'll order some today

okay i read all that and its nothing great from what i can tell from peoples results and the lack of responce when i asked here for some stories so this product has lost me , i will say its not worth the money for two or three pounds in five weeks and maybe a little fat loss yeah right

taylor26 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    okay i read all that and its nothing great from what i can tell from peoples results and the lack of responce when i asked here for some stories so this product has lost me , i will say its not worth the money for two or three pounds in five weeks and maybe a little fat loss yeah right

i'll answer your question.. I use igf-1 for alot of reasons. First being that i see great results using it. On or off cycle I feel better, get bigger, and have always INCREASED my size and sttrengh when using in conjuction with PCT. igf-1 has no side effects. It is far safer, just as potent, and a hell of alot less expensive than growth hormone . I've used both and I've look at alott of research. Whats one of the great consequences of administering GH? Its ability to increases your igf-1. Well, i've decided to skp a step. Not just that, but for those who aren't using gear for whatever reason, igf-1 is a great alternative. If your an athtlete, like myself, its all about gettinig bigger, stronger, and faster using whatever means are at your disposal. Steroids , growtht hormones, anabolic agents, etc. are everywhere, yet some are not at the point of using for what ever reason. (Some have concerns regarding side effects, legality, etc.) I've seen that igf-1 is becoming a successful alternative, and a great stepping stone. Just my .02 I love the stuff.

thanks for the info

from the info i read you gain a few pound in five weeks and loose a little fat , sounds like eq to me but cost alot more ,how much product will that gram make also

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor26
    i'll answer your question.. I use igf-1 for alot of reasons. First being that i see great results using it. On or off cycle I feel better, get bigger, and have always INCREASED my size and sttrengh when using in conjuction with PCT. igf-1 has no side effects. It is far safer, just as potent, and a hell of alot less expensive than growth hormone . I've used both and I've look at alott of research. Whats one of the great consequences of administering GH? Its ability to increases your igf-1. Well, i've decided to skp a step. Not just that, but for those who aren't using gear for whatever reason, igf-1 is a great alternative. If your an athtlete, like myself, its all about gettinig bigger, stronger, and faster using whatever means are at your disposal. Steroids, growtht hormones, anabolic agents, etc. are everywhere, yet some are not at the point of using for what ever reason. (Some have concerns regarding side effects, legality, etc.) I've seen that igf-1 is becoming a successful alternative, and a great stepping stone. Just my .02 I love the stuff.
    Do you get muscle-grow from IGF-1?

(Havent tried it myselves, but everone Ive talked says its mostly effective as a fat-loss agent, and to promote greate pumps, but non if minimal size-gains from it.)

ngreen23 is offline New Member
    hey guys I was wondering if I'm going to use between 80mcgs and 120mcgs per day, in divided doses. How the hell do I mix this stuff with the sodium chloride. can somebody post a step by step mixing method. It seems kinda complicated if you've never done it before. I really appreciate it!! Can't wait to try it out just want to be safe about it.
    thanks.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Great, I need to get some from ya. I've used another brand and it was good. Do you give discounts on 3 or more or something in volume amounts?

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    is it leagle to by in the unitedstates i dont know much about it.and ill do my research just tell me if it is leagle or nor to by

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    do same laws apply to it as if it was growth or testoterone
    as far as the usa goes anyway

Thread Information