tricktom1 is offline New Member

Newbie needs to cut fat!

Whats' the best cutting agent? I'm looking to shed some pounds. A friend recommended Clenbuteral tabs. Any advise appreciated.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    First before you do anything please read the following thread...
    Sources for New members!!!!!
    After that, post your stats, diet, etc.. and we can begin to help.

thanks

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    diet is the best way to cut FAT....

stats dont matter without a diet no "cutting agent" will help ya ever

I'm a motorcycle drag racer needing to drop weight to go faster! Weight is very crucial. I'm 6'0" 215lbs. Eat 5 times a day, been slacking off, scratch that, have completely slacked off due to a busy schedule. Kid graduated last year, coaching my 6 year olds t ball team, another kid just graduated a couple of days ago. It's time to get it.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Post your deit up in the deit forum and I bet that will take care of your problem As long as you stick with what ever deit you come up with.

like i said DIET...go look in that forum....simply changing a few things in your diet will make drop fat faster than any cutting agent you can find...also i think you answered your own question ...
    been slacking off, scratch that, have completely slacked off due to a busy schedule
    ...so no matter what anyone suggest you dont have time to eat right so you hope a drug will do it for ya....get your diet and schedule right first....then if you still need help, we can come up with something like cardio....

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    AAS will not give you the results you want UNLESS your diet is perfect !!! sorry but its not a magic pill. It will help but it doesn't do the work for you

SMAN...great minds think a like eh bro.....

can i have a magic pill so i can compete in the O this year please....c'mon please...

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    SMAN...great minds think a like eh bro.....

can i have a magic pill so i can compete in the O this year please....c'mon please...
    You got it WEBB, Just take some more AAS, eat whatever, and whenever you like, isn't that what steroids do, you get to CHEAT when you are on AAS right!!!!!

People just dont' get it, that it takes more work and more effort when using AAS

Webb, keep doing what your doing, and I will be asking for an autograph or free vip tickets to see you at the O

thanks for the links and advise, now I need to do lots of reading.

Quote Originally Posted by tricktom1
    thanks for the links and advise, now I need to do lots of reading.
    Smart man
    WELCOME TO AR

we will be here when you are ready, so stick around!! Lots of knowledge on this board!!

Trick, sorry i came off like such a dick last night, but i am 26days from a show and very very irritable...i was hungry....but i does kinda bug me when people just look for a magic pill to get them there without doing the work...but now that you understand that there isn't one, and you are willing to do a lot of research, reading, and WORK...then i will have no problems helping ya out whenever i can....

SMAN....you can guarantee when i get to the O i will be handing out backstage passes to all my bro's on here...and i will only charge ya $5 for a autographthanks for the encouragment.....

Trick, sorry i came off like such a dick last night, but i am 26days from a show and very very irritable...i was hungry....but i does kinda bug me when people just look for a magic pill to get them there without doing the work...but now that you understand that there isn't one, and you are willing to do a lot of research, reading, and WORK...then i will have no problems helping ya out whenever i can....

SMAN....you can guarantee when i get to the O i will be handing out backstage passes to all my bro's on here...and i will only charge ya $5 for a autographthanks for the encouragment.....
    Hell that's cheap son, $5.00 would be worth it just to see you make it to that stage!!! I'll keep lookin for you there, so don't let me down.....

wow...no pressure eh??

i plan on making pro in 2 years...if everything i have planned falls into place like i hope it will, then my dream will come true....and i promise i will do everything in my power to make it possible, and all you guys will be there helping me so the least i can do is get you backstage with me....thanks bro....

wow...no pressure eh??

i plan on making pro in 2 years...if everything i have planned falls into place like i hope it will, then my dream will come true....and i promise i will do everything in my power to make it possible, and all you guys will be there helping me so the least i can do is get you backstage with me....thanks bro....
    Nah, No pressure, just motivation!! Your doin fine. We will be here wether you turn pro or not. But you will so no worries!!

Webb

no problem and good luck!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    When you simply want to lose bodyweight, all you have to remember is that it is simple arithmetic... calories in minus calories out. In other words, just eat less. When your goal is to lose FAT but NOT lose MUSCLE, things are trickier. You got it easy. Just cut back your portion sizes. In particular, cut out all sugars and processed starches for a few weeks and see what happens. IOW, no more white rice, potatoes, pasta, jellies, sweetened drinks, candy, cookies, cakes, pies, chips, etc, and you will probably be amazed at the results. A diet of lean meat, poultry, seafood and veggies will be monotonous and unsatisfying for the first few weeks but you will adapt.

Cutting agents are best used when you are already quite lean... i.e. showing considerable vascularity and muscle definition, to go down to extremely low fat levels without a huge penalty in muscle loss. They are NOT a good idea to use to get rid of pinch-able body fat.

Thread Information