GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Pregnancy question for you guys...

Well I've been on cycle for about 4-5 months now. I went straight from a bulker of dbol (frontload), test e, and EQ to test prop, tren and winny just recntly. In the middle of the cycle I took HCG even though my nuts were still normal size. Then just recently about 3-4 weeks ago I started taking tonkat ali. Well to get to the point.....I had sex twice without a condomn in one night with this chick I been knowing for a while. The first time I think I pulled out soon enough but the second time I finished in her then stopped about 10 minutes later. Well she isnt on birth control and her last period ended the april 5th and the night this happened was april 21st. Which makes it about 15 days after her period. We talk about it and if she is pregnant then of course I would be there for my kid no doubt. I mean I'm 23 years old and graduating from college next semester so it doesn't worry me too much plus she is a real cool chick and I really like her. What do you guys think the chances are of her maybe being pregnant? Thanks bros.

Nelstar is offline Member
    I think youll be straight bro. without BC a chicks period can be late or early. Hell i was witha girl that was 2 weeks late once, that will shake ya. keep us posted though bro, best of luck, its cool youre being responsible about it.

peump is offline Senior Member
    there is no telling

peump is offline Senior Member
    go to the drugstore and get a pregnancy test

Rip it is offline Associate Member
    lol yea been their i wouldn't worry to much right now me and my girlfriend have sex all the time without a condom and sometime they can just be late, She was late 1 month she just skipped the whole period that month, talk about being wondering if your gona have a kid and i'm only 18 so i was sort of hoping not, but i bought a Pregnancy test just to be sure, would be i good idea if i was you.

LivinItUp is offline Associate Member
    if she is preg. just hope she doesnt crave ice cream... nothing worse than starting out with a hot sexy woman and ending up with a kid and a chubby girlfriend or wife... jk lol

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    Gotta pull out quicker!!!!!!!!! lmao EJECT!! EJECT!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Only way to find out, is a pregnancy test. Buy one, and test it out. At 15 days, after her last period, she would be entering the most fertile part of her menstral cycle. I would definately have her tested, and not take this lightly.

Also, this should be moved to the lounge. I'll pm a mod to see that it's moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Rip it
    lol yea been their i wouldn't worry to much right now me and my girlfriend have sex all the time without a condom and sometime they can just be late, She was late 1 month she just skipped the whole period that month, talk about being wondering if your gona have a kid and i'm only 18 so i was sort of hoping not, but i bought a Pregnancy test just to be sure, would be i good idea if i was you.
    Not smart dude. Always keep it wrapped unless you are planning on having a kid. Even if you pull out, she can still get preggo. Also, if you do have unprotected sex often, and have not had a pregnancy yet, you may have a low sperm count... or may not even be able to have children. I'd see a doctor and get your sperm count tested.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Only way to find out, is a pregnancy test. Buy one, and test it out. At 15 days, after her last period, she would be entering the most fertile part of her menstral cycle. I would definately have her tested, and not take this lightly.

Also, this should be moved to the lounge. I'll pm a mod to see that it's moved.
    Thanks bro....is there any home test to see what your sperm count is?

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    My wife got pregnant about 7 weeks after I finished a cycle.
    She is 36 and I am 40.

Its just no telling but the odds that she got knocked up is not that high. It was the 3rd time I came in her after she got off the pill.

Spend a few bucks and buy that preg test.

manofsteel69 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldnt worry about bro. If I remember right from my training classes..At the longest, there is only an egg present from up to a week before her period and up to 3 days after her period. Plus sperm can only live inside a womans body for up to 3 days, so consider yourself lucky that its not closer to her period date.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peump
    go to the drugstore and get a pregnancy test
    Agreed.

Just be happy for he regardless of the outcome.
    I really freaked out once when we thought mine was pregnant and she's never forgotten it.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Not smart dude. Always keep it wrapped unless you are planning on having a kid. Even if you pull out, she can still get preggo.

agreed...

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    You do know what people who practice the "withdrawal" method of birth control are called don't you?.............................................. .............

PARENTS!!!! wrap it up bro...........................

copenhagen is offline Member
    I know the feeling your going through bro. every little thing will send your mind racing in different directions. like everyone has been saying, get a good pregnancy test. hope everything turns out the way you want it to.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    If you like her, don't sweat it.
    I'd say chances of pregnancy would be diminished some, but it it very definitely possible, just a little less likely.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    no.. wait til the the baby is born, and do a dna.. swab to the inside of the mouth for you and the baby.. mom doesn't need to know.. $500 will tell you what you need to know..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

manofsteel69 is offline Junior Member
    i am still going to say its impossible that she is pregnant, like I said before there is no egg present until a week before her period, and if she had her period on the april 5 th that means a new egg at teh earliest wont be present until the april 29 or so. So go get soem rubbers and **** her again, and again and again

STEGO is offline New Member
    How Long Does It Take For My Sperm Count To Go Back To Normal After Using Deca And Sust

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel69
    i am still going to say its impossible that she is pregnant, like I said before there is no egg present until a week before her period, and if she had her period on the april 5 th that means a new egg at teh earliest wont be present until the april 29 or so. So go get soem rubbers and **** her again, and again and again
    It is not impossible. People get pregnant while on the pill, or using condoms all the time. At fifteen days after he last period, she is more fertal at that point than any other part of the month.

This is serious, and should not be down played.

Quote Originally Posted by STEGO
    How Long Does It Take For My Sperm Count To Go Back To Normal After Using Deca And Sust
    Everyone is different. Some men do not see a decrease in sperm production while on cycle, while others produce no sperm at all.

Unfortunately there is not certain way to know, except for having it tested at a sperm bank.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    There is no home test, you must have it tested with a urologist (sp?) or spermbank.

Do not rely on reduced test levels from a cycle as birthcontrol!

STEGO is offline New Member
    Is It Likely That My Sperm Count Wont Ever Go Back To Normal

musclefreaks is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoatin' SOB
    Gotta pull out quicker!!!!!!!!! lmao EJECT!! EJECT!!
    PMSL

http://www.musclefreaks.co.uk/

Thread Information