Tank75 is offline Associate Member

Proper Safety/Storage and Shelf Life of Anabolics...

Hello,

I first became a member of this site about four years ago when I was entering college. I planned on making it as a walk on for a D1A football program and after making it, I was advised to take steroids or ensured I would never play. I purchased enough Sustanon250, Dianabol , and Clomid to get me through my first 3 month cycle with a little extra just in case.

After poking around on this site and posting a few questions, I decided to wait until I was older before starting to use any anabolic drugs. Five years later I feel that I made the right decision and now I am looking to make the jump. I still have my original Sustanon250, Dianabol, and Clomid. I kept them packaged fairly well up in my attic because I couldnt keep them in my refrigerator for all this time without the family finding them.

I am writing you all to see what your opinions are on the safety of these drugs. The Sust250 are in vials with an expiration date of 10/2006 and the DBOL and Clomid are oral pills (no expiration date provided). Again, they have been wrapped up pretty well and hidden in my attic for roughly 4.5 years.
    I was planning on injecting only half of a vial of the Sust250 and taking 10-15mg of the DBOL and see how it goes from there. Does this sound dangerous or acceptable? I would like to take this stuff because I don't have a ton of money to buy new gear and when I left the team I lost my supplier. What do you guys think?

Thanks for your time.
    Best Regards,
    Tank75

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    your gear seems still good id use it.
    go 500mg sust ew
    30mg dbol ed for 4 weeks
    ps - coming from a juice head - shame on you for not using your readily avaialble sustanon

I appreciate your input... yeah, I was thinking what I'd be like right now if I'd started using when I was younger (I got the gear at age 18), I probably could have had a legitimate college sports career. But I'm figuring now that I have a few more years of lifting under my belt and new goals for my physique and life, now may be the time to make the jump to the juice.

Anyone else have any input?

Best Regards,
    -Tank75

MrMe is offline Member
    I would do a 12 week cycle,

1-4 30 to 40mg dbol
    1-12 500mg sust a week
    18 days after last shot, clomid and NOLVA for PCT

I would also get my hands on some novla as you may want to run it during cycle and/or PCT

valcon is offline Associate Member
    how hot was it in your attic in the summer

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    What was the temperature in the attic? Winter vs summer?

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i almost have the same question. ive got some test cyp that expired in jan. is this safe or worth taking?

Well we are in New England and the attic isn't insulated all that well. In the summer I'm sure it gets into the 90's and in the winter into the 30's. I know that proteins can denaturize and break apart if they stray from their ideal conditions, I just can't find what the ideal conditions are for these anabolics.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    There may have been some deterioration but it will not be harmful to use. The only possible problem might be a loss of potency. No biggie.

You should not use gear just because somebody tells you to. You made the right decision.

Your sustanon probably is not in vials. It is most likely in ampules. Tremendous difference. With a vial, you have a rubber stopper on top that you poke the needle through to draw. The stopper is essentially self-sealing when penetrated with normal sized pins. The idea is to use the amount that you need and leave the rest, and then draw from the vial again and again as needed until it is empty. An amp has no stopper but instead has a head and a skinny neck, and the head is broken off to give access to the medication, which is meant to be used up all at once.

Sustanon is best injected daily, or at least every other day. You could run 1/3 of an amp a day, or 2/3 of an amp every other day. What you do is draw what you need for your shot, and then pre-fill the syringes for your next shot or shots. You do not store a partially used amp... use it or pre-load syringes for later. With 1/3 daily, just break open the amp and draw 1/3 into each of three syringes. Inject one and save the other two in a safe place. For 2/3 EOD (Every Other Day) open two amps and fill your three syringes equally from them.

Be sure to read up on proper injection technique. Do this right, or be prepared for the consequences. At a minimum, you should be selecting the correct size pin, washing your hands and the injection site, wiping the amp with alcohol prior to opening, (not to sterilize... to CLEAN) not touching the needle to any non-sterile surface, wiping the injection site with an alcohol wipe, changing to a sharp needle for the injection after dulling the drawing pin, (touching sides or bottom of the amp will dull the pin, even if you can't detect this visually) choosing your injection site wisely, getting the pin deep enough into the muscle) pushing the juice in slowly, massaging the site for a moment after injecting, stopping any bleeding with a fresh alcohol wipe, and keeping the site clean, at least for a couple of hours after shooting. Oh, and disposing of your needles properly. You can toss syringes, caps, wrappers, wipes, etc in the trash, but the pins themselves should go into an approved sharps container, such as the ones walgreens sells for I think $3.99. NEVER re-use any syringe or any pin whatsoever, for any reason. Make sure you have your injection equipment for the entire cycle before you begin, because in some areas it is extremely difficult to find the correct size pins in sufficient quantity in the local pharmacies, and in some places it is difficult to buy them without a prescription, or a vial of a prescribed injectible drug.

Hope you have nolvadex on hand, just in case. Clomid will work, sort of, but you need that for pct so you can't use it all up during the cycle.

Dbol dose can be anywhere from about 35mg/day up to 60 or so. I would lean toward the middle of that range, and only run it for 4 weeks, at the beginning of the cycle. I am no longer a big fan of short cycles, but since you do not have hcg on hand, keep it down to no more than 14 weeks, or your recovery will take a while. Don't even bother with less than 10 weeks. The initial gains will be mostly water. The true, muscular gains will come very slowly, which is why often after recovering from a short cycle, you lose all but a few pounds of your gains. The water is quickly gained, and quickly shed at the end of the cycle. The established muscle gains largely remain. The longer cycle keeps those slow, true gains coming for a longer time. However, your balls will sort of forget why they are there, with a long cycle. HCG is used (read up on this absolutely wonderful substance!) to fool them into remaining active, or re-activating, even when they are not needed. (Such as when testosterone levels are already higher than normal from injecting) For a 10 or 12 week cycle, it is not needed. Any longer, I think it is essential.

Your total calories MUST be high enough to see a steady gain in bodyweight. You can't build muscle out of thin air, no matter how much gear you shoot. Watch your bodyweight closely after the 4th week or so. You need to see a steady gain of a pound and a half or so a week after the initial water gains. You can shoot for a higher bodyweight gain, but be prepared to accept that more of it will be fat. Bodyfat is not your enemy if you have the discipline to do what you must do to get rid of it. Some increase in fat is the price you pay for maximizing muscular gains. Some loss of muscle is the price you pay for losing the fat. Three steps forward, and hopefully only 2-1/2 steps back, is how this works.

I would keep reading for a couple of months, before beginning your cycle. You need to absorb a bit more knowledge. You need to know that your training and diet are dialed in. Do you have any veins making feelable and visible ridges in your skin? (penis, forehead, and forearms do not count) Do you already have significant muscular development? Are there clearly defined cuts between the various muscles? If not, you don't have what it takes to get significant results from your gear. Without that proof in the mirror that you have the knowledge, focus, and experience to rise above the merely fit and healthy, there is no point in going through the hassle and risks of a cycle. ANYONE can reach that level of development. It is a matter of personal discipline and dedication. Genetics will not prevent you from achieving this. Bad luck won't stop you. A busy schedule won't, either, if your priorities are on your physique. If you are too busy to live the life without gear, you will be too busy while on it, too. If you are not up for the hard work of building a superior physique without gear, then what gains you achieve while on it (they will be very modest, too) will quickly vanish.

Go into this with your head screwed on straight and you will be pleased with the results. Go into it unprepared physically and mentally, and you will wonder why you ever bothered.

Baron,
    Thanks so much for your time in writing the aforementioned. Dividing up my sust into several syringes makes a lot more sense. I have been working pretty hard on my development... been lifting for roughly 8 years now and I feel pretty good at roughly 230 lbs and 18%bodyfat. I feel that I have done well for myself. I actually made it into Division 1A sports for both football and track and field as a natural athlete. I just found that it was extremely difficult to compete against those who have used anabolics, and at the time, I didnt' feel ready to join their ranks.

My lifts have been stronger than they are now, but that was at a weight of nearly 280lbs. When I lost about 60lbs over the last 2 years, I lost a bit of the strength, but like you said 3 steps forward and 2.5 steps back.

I'll keep up my reading and learning and I'll keep you posted with my progress. Thanks again, I really do appreciate it.

Best Regards,
    -Tank75

Thread Information