tommy0677 is offline Associate Member

Older "newbie" looking for some advice

Hi,

I'm looking for some advice on how to go about taking the orals I have. What I have are Stanabol and Methanabol both 50mg tabs. I'm totally new to this scene and would like to know the best way to see results from these? I was thinking of doing an 8 week d-bol cycle and the 4 week break and then an 8 week winny cycle. These are all I've been able to get for products as I am in a remote location in Canada. Any advice would be great on how to stack these. My diet and routine are good (4000-5000 cal/day and HD\2 routines).

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I can tell you right now you are going to get some negative feedback regardless of your circumstance of obtaining gear in your location.

Taking two orals at the same time could be somewhat stressfull to your liver.

8 weeks of d-bol is just going to bloat you up with water retention and you going to loose i all in the end.

winny is more for using toward the end of your ccycle to harden your self up, but it really isnt that effective unless you have a low BF%. Let me rephrase that. You really wont see the benefits of winny with a high BF%.

Winny isnt used for strength or size gains IMO.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

What would you suggest for a cycle using these 2 orals? I forgot to mention that I was planning on switching off the HD2 routines when on the cycle and to drop a bit of lard before starting using a high rep/set routine and cardio throughout before and during the cycle.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    We really wouldn't suggest using them at all for your very FIRST cycle

You are better off getting some Single Ester Test like Test E or Test Cyp

Run it for 12 weeks and have proper PCT

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you're not listening to me. I wouldnt suggest using those two orals. You dont have to switch up your routine from high rep to low rep vice~versa just beacuase you are cutting. That is no written in stone by any means.

I wouldnt cycle those two orals. Just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy0677
    What would you suggest for a cycle using these 2 orals? I forgot to mention that I was planning on switching off the HD2 routines when on the cycle and to drop a bit of lard before starting using a high rep/set routine and cardio throughout before and during the cycle.

There are great diet and workout forums here. I thnk that is where you need to start. Step away from the orals. BAD IDEA....If you are going to use AAS please at least research on here and do them correctly and safely to keep healthy, NOT just because it is what you can get!!

WELCOME TO AR

Thanks guys. One final question, can these 2 be used alone in 2 different cycles? 1 for bulking, 1 for cutting down the line and how long should a cycle last for each 1?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    They could be used seperately, on different cycles.

Time on + PCT = time off.

Four weeks inbetween cycles may not even cover your pct, let alone let your normal test levels return.

What test are you using for your base? You listed a 8 week cycle, so I assume you were planning on prop?

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    What test are you using for your base? You listed a 8 week cycle, so I assume you were planning on prop?
    I don't think he was planning to run any test at all.

Cornholio was right, just a straight oral cycle. So I gather it would be a waste of time to do either without a good TEST base injectable and a good PCT? I read on another MB that you can do a 2on/4off of winny or d-bol is okay, any truth to this? I'm just looking to gain a little leg size and shed some tough to lose lard from the gut.
    Last edited by tommy0677; 05-31-2006 at 11:15 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    IMO, yes it would.

You didn't tell us any stats or anything about yourself, hard to give an appropriate answer. Also how long have you been training and on your current diet?
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

I'm 28, 6'4" and weighing in about 280-5lbs, down from 335lbs last spring, with a lot of hard work and diet. Recently blown out L5&6 in lower back during fire & rescue training, which caused the 335lbs from 245-lbs. Been following a BFL type diet and for a routine using the Heavy Duty 2 routines since late July last year. Not looking to get ripped, just add some lost leg size and drop some more of the fat I've gained. I was planning on doing a straight winny orals only cycle with nothing else, but then was able to get the D-bol as well. If a winny only cycle could work for me, I'm sure I can shelf the D-bol for later use if I can get a TEST base to add to it.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy0677
    Recently blown out L5&6 in lower back during fire & rescue training, which caused the 335lbs from 245-lbs.
    Hard to believe the injury caused the massive weight gain, I'd blame it more on whatever diet you chose at the time.

Other than that, I believe you'd benefit more by waiting on any cycle as I don't think you're ready for it nor do you need it to reach your current goals. Good diet/training/ and adequate rest should suffice.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Believe it or not, it did cause that much weight gain. The ablilty not to walk for a few weeks can do that to a person and there's always someone willing to get poor me a sandwich ha ha and then doing the physio to get back on my feet, not to mention I'm one of those who gains like a mofo. I think I'll read some more about a winny only cycle and make my choice after reading what others have to say since this thread hasn't been to great in answering my questions. No offence to anyone who posted replies, you've all help in some way.

**edit**

My diet at the time of weight gain was the see food diet, especially rotten ronnie's
    Last edited by tommy0677; 06-01-2006 at 12:11 AM.

Thread Information