ripit25 is offline New Member

First Cycle Test E/dbol

Hi there,

I am contemplating my first cycle and I would appreciate some advice. I am 6 foot 190 lbs, 25 years old. I have been training for 4 years and my diet is very strict. I don't smoke or drink. Bulk is'nt everything to me as I want to retain some cardiovascular fitness and flexibility as I enjoy running and martial arts. I have done tons of research and read hundreds of threads. I know this question has been asked before but it's nice to get some personal responses. My goal is to put on a good 10-12 lbs of lean muscle.

My proposed cyle is:

350 mg/week Test E (testoviron depot, schring) - weeks 1-8

20 mg British Dipensary thai anabols per day - weeks 1-4

I have nolva for pct and milk thistle to run at 1g per day throughout the cycle.

I plan to do my test injections 250 mg every five days. This may sound stupid but I don't want to do 500 mg of test and 25 mg of DBol as I'm worried I will gain to much. I know this is'nt a typical problem on this board! lol Do you think I will gain nicely on this cycle and reach my goals?

Any advice or comments are much appreciated. thanks in advance.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Personally i would advice you to do 500mg test per week for 10-12 wks and see how you react, i don't think you need to add any other compounds, with your goals they can be achieved by diet and the standard cycle for first timers,

You could knock the dose of test down if you liked to nothing wrong with that but i wouldn't add any other compounds at this stage, diet will help tremendously for you to reach your goals

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^I concur.^^^
    If you're worried about too much size why frontload with thai anabols?
    Eight weeks of Test E is insufficient, as the long ester takes 4-6 to kick in, hence the 12wk standard. Why short circuit your maiden voyage?

I'm with Marcus (this guy always makes since anyway), go with the basic novice cycle of 500mg EW. You may be considering size now, but half way through most rookies post threads about moving up to 600mgs.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 06-07-2006 at 07:20 AM.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Take 500mg/week for 12 week,forget about D-Bo you don't need it.Inject 2 times a week,monday and thursday.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    take the test, drob the dbol .

throw in some var if u like.

Thanks for all your replies. I will consider using 500 mg test e only/week and extending the cycle. I was hoping to use as low a dose as possible while still getting good gains. Your the guys with the experience though.

Magic- I was intending to frontload with the thais just to kickstart the cycle and get some good strength gains. I thought a conservative dose like 20mg/day would not give me a great amount size but still increase my strength to help me get the most out of the test when it kicks in.

However it is my first cycle and 1 compound would probably be better as you all pointed out. Thanks again.

OLDFART0124 is offline Junior Member
    I am in week 7 of a first cycle of 500mg Test E and I front loaded with 40 mg D bol for the first 4 weeks. The D bol was great not only did it give me a jumpsatrt on my cycle , but the feeling of well being really got me started . I loved it. I did not want to drop it . But 4 weeks is enough on my liver this time. I think the test is kicking in. Not sure yet. The 2 weeks inbetween droping the d bol and the test kicking in Was kinda blah. So far no sides of any kind. I think this was the right choice for a first cycle. The mental and physical jumpstart from the D bol is awesome....I am up 12 pounds and I know my BF is down.

Thanks for the reply oldfart. Well done with the cycle, I hope it finishes off well with the test. Can I ask how long you are running the cycle for. and also what weight you started at because 40 mg's of DBOL seems quite alot for a first cycle. Good luck!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You can go with 250mgs of test weekly for ten weeks. 350mgs is plently. I would run the test for a minimum for 10 weeks. Don't worry about having to use 500mgs weekly, you can still make good gains with 350 mgs weekly, aslong as diet and training are proper. Sides will also be less with the smaller dosage.

On a first cycle it's not recomended to use other compounds with the test.

Thanks for the advice cflier. I think I'm going to run the test e for at least 10 weeks now. What you recomended about the test dose is what I was hoping to hear. I'm only 190 lbs so I would have thought it would still produce good gains. However many other people are recomending 500 mg/week minimum so I am still undecided. Any more opinions willl be much appreciated. Thanks to everyone.

beuleux is offline Banned
    if ur worried about ppl knowing ur taking gear it will take a good 15lb of gains before its in ur face obvious for someone ur height and bearing in mind ull lose some gains anyway id go for the higher dose

Thanks for the input beueux. You made some good points to bear in mind when I finally decide on my dose.

OLDFART0124 is offline Junior Member
    I am at 235 and gonna run the test for 12 weeks.

Thread Information