END-RAGE is offline Associate Member

Question How much is enough?

i have been reading that sometimes a smaller amount of gear can do the same as a larger amount but with less side effects.
    in relation to either test cyp or test prop, what would someone say is a dosage that in enough to spark growth and results?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What is your cycle history and dosages? stats please?

i hav no cycle history, and my stats r that i am around 90kilos, 13% body fat trained for about 5 years, but only 4 hav been proper traning. umm i think thats all the stats i can come up with

Age?

oh sorry, 21, yes i no young but trust me i have pushed past my genetic potential, btw i am traning for bodybuilding

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How tall are you mate ?

about 5'11, why do u ask?

I ask because I find it hard to believe you have reached your genetic potential at 90kg and 5'11'' at just 21

no one in my family is over 5'10 i am the tallest im my family, uncle cousins and all, also the biggest, ha a small breed

so doe anyone hav an answer as to my original question?

The only way you will know is to try it. It works for some and not for others. Some poeple get great results fro low doses and some dont. Naturally it has everything to do with good diet and workout routine.

If I was you I would listen to the advice already given and wait a few years because the chances of fvcking up your natural hormone system is high at your age if you juice,

Well am going to say it again, i think your to young to consider taking any AAS, i also find it hard to believe you have reach you genetic limit at that age,height and weight,

I would concentrate on your diet and training program and gain as much as possible and get a good solid base to work from, if you do this the gains will come on very quick and be far better to maintain when you do start looking at taking some AAS,

At your age you have enough hormones in your system to gain very well with just diet/training, i would use this and take advantage of your age and eat eat eat and build a good solid base, if gains have slowed down look at changing your training program and diet,

Far to many people start to young and think AAS is the answer to their dreams, food and hard intense training with adequate sleep with produce good solid gains and give you a spring board to work from when the time is right

I appreciate wat u r saying, but i have tried all, my diet its as good as it can be, all my food is complex carb, protien and the only shakes in my diet r after a workout.my protien comes mainly from chicken eggs and red meat.
    i have changed my program continuously trying new methods, and i hav of corse made some new gains, but they are very small.
    I have made up my mind to start gear, also after seeing a doctor to talk about it etc.
    i do not believe that the AAS is the answer to all my problems and i train very intensly but i feel that i am mental and physically ready for the responsiblilty and if you could help me increase my knowledge id appriciate it.

The key to muscle growth is food, i doubt very much your diet is in order, it took me many years to find exactly what works for my body,

I feel the only people who would recommend you using some AAS are the younger BB's on this site, which speaks wonders,

Please try looking in the diet forum and the stickies at the top of the page and post your diet and see what replys you get, at your age you have loads of hormones floating around naturally, use them and take advantage.

well ill do as u sed and post my diet, but i am still adimate* spelling about starting AAS, maybe not right now, but as soon as i feel i hav alot of knowledge, i have researched for a while before finding this site

If you posted your diet we could get abit more of an angle on it, i am not disputing what you say but we would have to look further into your diet and training program and see if looks ok.

i have posted my diet this is the link
    My diet?

appreciate the help

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    just keep reading up on this board, you would be better off learning alot and understanding what AAS are about, and then make decisions based on better judgement

Thread Information