Exclamation I Hate Water Retention

i am on my cycle d-boll/deca /test.... and i am getting alot of water... how do i get rid of it... i was told to use winny... but i don't want to put anymore Sh!T in my body... some one help...i use to be so lean

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Are you taking any inhibitors or blockers? You know AI's or SERM's? Watching your sodium intake? Drinking plenty of water?

Winny will not stop aromitization into estrogen which in turn causes water retention and bloat.

no blockers, i was considering it, but i don't want to sacrifice any of my gains... what would u recomand

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemikemike
    no blockers, i was considering it, but i don't want to sacrifice any of my gains... what would u recomand
    Well, with your nipple problem in the other thread I would say nolva at 40mg for a few days then drop to 20mg and start on Ldex or Adex(same thing one is liquid) at .5ed until the water starts subsiding and your nips are better then drop to .25 and maybe even cut the nolva to 10mg if not altogether. Better gains with bitch-tits is not a wise choice.

would colmid do the same thing... cuz nolva is hard to get a hold of down here (in canada)... but i do have some clomid???

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Using an AI to keep estrogen-levels in normal range want reduce gains at all.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemikemike
    would colmid do the same thing... cuz nolva is hard to get a hold of down here (in canada)... but i do have some clomid???
    Yes, but clomid is weaker than nolva per mg, so you would need minimum 50mgs ed IMO.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Well, with your nipple problem in the other thread I would say nolva at 40mg for a few days then drop to 20mg and start on Ldex or Adex(same thing one is liquid) at .5ed until the water starts subsiding and your nips are better then drop to .25 and maybe even cut the nolva to 10mg if not altogether. Better gains with bitch-tits is not a wise choice.
    You can't argue that logic. And his ability to remember applicable information from one's former threads...eerie. Meso's advice is on point as usual.

M.

they sell these blockers at gnc, would they be good????

Thread Information