series645 is offline New Member

done with juice early..should i still PCT????

i just went to the doc after i believed i had an injection infection. The doc said it was an abscess. i told her it was from a nail (i roof). I have only done 2 injections of stanazol 250 mg and 1 injection of stanazolol 50 mg. i thought i was being as sterile as i could (new syringe/needle everytime, alcohol, and washing hands) but i guess not. The infection was from the winstrol . Anyway, I just wanted to know if i should still do PCT. my nipples are sensitive from the test but i am not going to take it anymore..should i still get anti-estrogen?....not sure if i have done it enough times to really change my body.... I just wanted to thank the members of Anabolic Review for the information i obtained when i decided to start juice...even though my experience was not very good with juice, before i read the forums on this site i knew nothing..... Anyone who thinks they might have an infection should get it checked out...my doc did not ask ANY questions. Keeep throwing weight around

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    in all honesty i would shoot one of each in differnt locations and see if there is a reaction to either/or
    infact i would DRINK the win and inject the other and see how that fairs

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    First... you are having sore nipples from two injects of sust? LMFAO

Second... Drink the winny!

Third only 3 posts and you feel you obtained enough information to start roids yet you dont know if you should pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    First... you are having sore nipples from two injects of sust? LMFAO

Second... Drink the winny!

Third only 3 posts and you feel you obtained enough information to start roids yet you dont know if you should pct?
    really couldnt of said it better

i was reading post on the forums for about 3 months.....i just became a member when i wanted to ask a question.....i found i could find most answers to my questions by just reading other people's post. I was thinking about keep injecting but i am still on my parents insurance (im 21 full time college) and i do not want them to start asking questions. i was thinking about drinking the winny but i have heard of people getting very sick from doing this. How effective is it?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by series645
    i was reading post on the forums for about 3 months.....i just became a member when i wanted to ask a question.....i found i could find most answers to my questions by just reading other people's post. I was thinking about keep injecting but i am still on my parents insurance (im 21 full time college) and i do not want them to start asking questions. i was thinking about drinking the winny but i have heard of people getting very sick from doing this. How effective is it?
    Not much difference. 17% to be exact....

Drink it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Bullshit... you just became a member to ask a question Could you not find anything on pct? Do you have pct together already? Did you have your nolva on hand? I have not read one single thing on people getting very sick, let alone sick, on winny... only about one million posts on it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Bullshit... you just became a member to ask a question Could you not find anything on pct? Do you have pct together already? Did you have your nolva on hand? I have not read one single thing on people getting very sick, let alone sick, on winny... only about one million posts on it too.
    ROFL we have a WHOLE FORUM SECTION DEVOTED TO PCT! and in 3months of dedicative research you could not find this forum?...

speak is offline Associate Member
    dont know if you had an infection or not, but i wonder if doctors always say it is an infection. I've had pain for 7 days.

I've just never heard of anyone posting about how they went to the dr and the dr said, "no, thats just from the BA, suck it up and you'll be fine"

I went to the doc and she said i have an abscess...she injected an antibiotic and gave me prescription for cephalexin 500mg. If it does not go down by fri she is goin to drain it. I did not really think that i might stop early because of complications...yes, i was not prepared. I do have nolvadex but i am not sure if i should even take it after only 2 injections of test and 1 win. I should have done more research about pct. i was mostly doing research about dosages and what to get. i know sus is not good for a first cycle test...but i still did it. i would appreciate any comments about what i should do (if anything) about pct after only 3 injections. I have already adviced a few people i know to wait to cycle until they research more. atleast my mistake is helping others....

oh yea.....when she was measuring she said 4 inches. i think she was measuring the hard inflammed area of the abscess...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Guy it sounds to me like you're messed up......you may want to start from the drawing board.Take the time you have now to do some RESEARCH!!!!

TheSentinal is offline Member
    oh yea.....when she was measuring she said 4 inches. i think she was measuring the hard inflammed area of the abscess...
    Sorry to hear about your luck. Maybe your had some bad gear? Did you inject yourself? Did you change needles (1 to draw and 1 to inject)? Did you aspirate ? Did you use an alcolhol swab?

Concerning PCT - if your boys have shrunk and you have gyno symptoms, then follow the proper protocols of the forum. Be safe, not sorry.

speak is offline Associate Member
    prolly not good advise, but before i knew anything about gear, I did two cycles with no pct, never even heard of pct.....and I recovered(stupid kid)

In my opinion if you are never gonna do it again and you only did 3 shots, you will recover on your own.

Thread Information