little men is offline Associate Member

tren + test prop help

wanting to give tren a go for my next cycle and wondering what your opinions are on the following cycle

never used tren or prop b4

wk 1-6 test prop 100mg eod
    wk 1-6 tren/fina 50mg eod
    wk 7-10 pct

currently 190lbs and 12% bf have been off gear for about 8 months due to motorbike acident and have been training again for the last 4 weeks, cardio consists of 1hr 3 times a wk and 3 times per wk in the gym, looking at starting a cycle in the next 8-10 weeks or in as long as it takes my body to get used to training hard again.

looking for some practicle advise, not really interested in getting much bigger, only looking for a bit of size as i retained alot of my size through keeping my diet in check while off training.
    Mainly interested in getting ripped again

thanks in advance guys

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would stay off gear and get your body back to training again and growing, if you have been off due to an injury you need time for everything to be at peak condition again,

If your goal is also not to get much bigger but to get ripped id concentrate on your diet/cardio and training program and get motivated and be consistent, if you get all this in order you will achieve your goal.

what are your stats and cycle history?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    For your goals it looks ok IMO.
    I would run the Tren at 50mgs ed. Any less than 350mgs ew of Tren, is a bit to low...

first cycle- pro hormone
    1-test 8 weeks cycle and pct with 6oxo

second cycle- pro hormone m1t 6 weeks pct with nolva

third cycle, cycle sust 250, dbol

forth cycle, test, masteron , winny

training consistently since 2003 5'11 190lbs 12% bf

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by little men
    training consistently since 2003 5'11 190lbs 12% bf
    Id fully recover from your injury and get the body back to training intensly again then consider using something, your body needs to be fully fit and ready for the punishment your going to give it.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Id fully recover from your injury and get the body back to training intensly again then consider using something, your body needs to be fully fit and ready for the punishment your going to give it.

Quote Originally Posted by little men
    looking at starting a cycle in the next 8-10 weeks or in as long as it takes my body to get used to training hard again.
    I couldnt agree more with you, Ive no plans to gear untill i know my body is ready, Injuries i sustained were 12 broken/fractured ribs broken ankle, fractures in right wrist and hand, and internal injuries, at this stage i feel it might be a min of 2 months b4 i may start to cycle as my body is starting to look very similar to how it was minus some definition and has responded excellently to my diet and training.

Im going to introduce clen into my routine in the next week or so and have more than enough to run it with pct for this cycle as well,

cycle could go as follows, however will make adjustments should they be required, looking for some practicle advise

wk 1-6 test prop 100mg eod
    wk 1-6 tren /fina 50mg eod
    wk 1-6 10mg nolva ed
    wk 7-10 pct nolva/armidex/clen

following lean mass diet

many thanks in advance

Thread Information