leansauce is offline Associate Member

Question suppresssion of testosterone

"Eq will cause a suppression of your hormones, such as endogenous testosterone , so I would also recommend using injectable testosterone in any cycle containing it. Failure to do so could result in possible sexual dysfunction and other sides."

this is striaght out of the eq profile on this website, my question is what are the other sides it refers to after sexual dysfunction that will result from this lack of endogenous testosterone?? ive only heard of sexual dysfunction and mood changes due to lack of testosterone is there something else out there that im missing?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Depression.
    I quote from sources of information :"suicide"
    In a nutshell you just dont feel like a man. If your endogenous levels are low.

Post-script: I have heard some individuals doing short cycle(4 weeks) on AAS withou test but it should be your base.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If you want more gains, use a form of testosterone . That simple.

test throughs off my whole gains/acne ratio

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Just use a replacement dose of Test-100-200 mg/wk. This will replace natty test to avoid sexual issues and not be excessive causing you nasty sides.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Just use a replacement dose of Test-100-200 mg/wk. This will replace natty test to avoid sexual issues and not be excessive causing you nasty sides.
    shortie do u have personal experience trying just a replacement dose like this on a cycle? im afraid even the low dose will cause pretty close to the same amount of sides as the 400mg dose i did last cycle

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    No, I don't get sides from Test, even at higher doses. But it stands to reason, your body produces somewhere in the range of 50mg Test/wk(rough number but it will do) 100mg of Test cyp would equal about 70 mg test/wk-so roughly equivalent to high natty levels. If the EQ shuts you down, it can only shut you down to zero, not less, so just to be normal you would use 100mg/wk, and this would avoid the sexual sides form lack of test.

so would it be a smart idea to start my test e a week or two before my eq to make sure my test levels are steady before the eq kicks in and shuts it down so there is no fluctuation time from normal to zero and then to the exogenous source

Thread Information