1006 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Jesusssssssss my tricep!!!

Guys,

Every week im in pain with Test E. I used to take 500mg a week on 1 day, but i realized that its better splitting it up 250 on sat 250 on tues... i shot 250 in my tricep on sat, and the pain is still killing me today which is wed.. i noticed a big red patch like 30cm in diameter and when i touch it its hot..
    any remedies i can do like ice or something to reduce the pain???

Homeguard is offline Associate Member
    Sounds infected m8. Might be worth a doc checking. I've never been infected via injecting so I can't say for definate.

Hopefully a bro' on here will be more confident in diagnosis via experience.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    pm me the brand you have. If it's a vergin muscle you might be fine.

it happend to me a few other times, but goes after a few days.. regarding pain it always kilss so much

Blog Entries
    So if you have had this before what makes you so nervus now?

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    this used to happen to me with test e bro...i would pop 2 benadryl & it would help with the irritation/reaction. ibuprofen would also temporarilly alleviate the pain & swelling. this, of course, is if it is not bunk gear or an infection.

yeah im just worried like cos it happenes each time.. cant train properly and dread the time i need to shoot

Blog Entries
    Cut it with steril oil then. It will make it much better.

Guys, I was thinking, im elargic to peneceline (or how ever you spell that).. couldnt be like something linked to it right? dont know might sound stupid, but my hand is still red altough the redness is going down.. ice wont do good right or maybe deep freeze?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Not linked to allergy to penicillin, tris tend to be sensetive. Why are you injecting Tris? I mean, you are only doing 2Xwk shots, you got 2 ass cheeks, 2 quads, 2 delts-got lots of other site far more receptive to gear than tris.

I never shot in ass, and delts are more painfull then tris, but the pain passes after 2 days or so.. y do they do test so painfull??

clozr is offline Junior Member
    IMO go with the bootie. The muscle is huge and much less likely to get that swollen because the excess fluid has a lot more room. I know if I got something bugging me with my arm, I am going to be touching it and rubbing at it all day. My mommy always said that if you keep touching it, it's never going to heal. No way you're going to be rubbing your ass all day, that just wouldn't be right at all!

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    tris tend to be a very dirty area... personally ive been through 4 swabs after taking a shower and you can still see particals on the swab... next time make sure the swab comes off clean ... then stick... most likely its just a dirty shot

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    well im definetly not gonna inject into the triceps now sounds painful. biceps hurt like a bitch too. ill stick to thighs and shoulders

BOBBY D is offline Member
    sounds infected to me, hot to the touch indicates that.. but mentioned above, some say that certain companies who make test cause similiar reactions whisch make ppl think its infected.. i would just ice it up a little, rub some alcohol on it & see what happends.. put some bacatracin ointment on it or neosporin... if all else fails, go to the doc immediately..

eberasain is offline Associate Member
    i had the same problem with my glute on test cyp. but it got worse everyday, so i went to the doc and he gave me some medication. let it marinate for a week or so, then go get checked if its not better.

jcstanto is offline Associate Member
    I injected into my left tri a week ago, and it's still kicking my a-s-s. Im at the point where im just now getting over it. Lol, I got owned.

Thread Information