antterra1 is offline New Member

test E/deca cycle...deca out, Eq in?

Ok so im running a 10 weeker test e cycle, and 5 weeks of deca i only have 1 10cc bott of the deca so now thats all done and im going on to week 6....but i have a bott of eq.. so my quest is can i cut out the deca, and use the eq? i understand that the deca takes time to kick in, but at the time when i got my gear..money was low so i only got 1 bott of the deca ...and now my source is...well...locked up and i am unable to get more gear, and i also understand that the EQ takes some time..so im jus thinking of stayin with Test E only for the rest of my cycle and save the eq when i can get more.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    leave out eq, thats why u buy everything u need >before< the cycle....putting in eq will just screw things up and make pct complicated once test stops working and eq is still in full effect

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Stick with test. EQ takes far too long to start working that you wouldn't start seeing results till about week 14 if you began it now. Finish strong with just test till week 10, as originally planned.

1buffsob

antterra1 is offline New Member
    yeah thats what i was thinking...but it kinda sucks that i started the deca ..n now im gonna cut it out, kinda like a waste..oh well....any ideas on what to do with the EQ??

one8nine is offline Banned
    save it or sell it

Thread Information