Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Finest
    Since when was 205ish considered heavyweight?

My last tren/test cycle saw gains of 30lbs, 240 to 270ish. Dropped back down to a maintenance weight of 260ish. It wasn't really a "mass" cycle, I was more after the strength gains.
    over 200 has been heavyweight in bbing competitions for a while. I'm over 240 and I'm considered "super-heavyweight"

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    If you have, please post what your cycle consisted of. (shoulda put that in the title, damn.)

Doesnt have to be in depth, just straight and to the point.

Thank you.

mostly muscle or a lot of fat?
    first time roid user or...........?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    . In all honesty thats great if you can acheive it, but I personally dont think its very possible. I mean if you are talking PURE MUSCLE, I dont see it happening.
    I'll second that...........30 pounds of pure muscle?Not likely at all even with the greatest genetics possible.

~Pinnacle~

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    mostly muscle or a lot of fat?
    first time roid user or...........?

mostly muscle
    doesnt matter what cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    doesnt matter what cycle
    Yes it does matter bro.The more you use anabolics the less effective they become in a sense.I garuntee you'll never experience gains like that of your first cycle ever again.You'll do pretty well on the second cycle if you take ample time off.After that,you'll be lucky to get 7-8 pounds of ACTUAL Muscle on cycle.I'm talking from alot of experince bro.Not being a thread parrot at all.I have well over 15 cycles under my belt.So I'd say I have legit experience on thet topic.

~Pinnacle~

OldUncle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody
    What you were on HGH at 17 and you grew 7in
    DA, endogenous means 'produced from within' an organism, bit of tissue, or cell. I've been on endogenous HgH, T, IGF1, insulin , and a hundred other hormones in a nonstop cycle since the day I was born. In that time, I've found that dictionaries are very useful things, and the words in them even more so.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Yes it does matter bro.The more you use anabolics the less effective they become in a sense.I garuntee you'll never experience gains like that of your first cycle ever again.You'll do pretty well on the second cycle if you take ample time off.After that,you'll be lucky to get 7-8 pounds of ACTUAL Muscle on cycle.I'm talking from alot of experince bro.Not being a thread parrot at all.I have well over 15 cycles under my belt.So I'd say I have legit experience on thet topic.

~Pinnacle~

ill take 8lbs of solid muscle from 12 weeks of hard training. put it in perspective, thats a lot!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody
    You young guys on here need to be careful , 17-19yro thats to young for aas, not busting your balls But educate yourself before you ruin your body's!!!!

ditto

A high percentage of what you gain will strictly be based on your diet. Not so much the gear. It's possible to put on 20lbs on pretty much any cycle imo...It's just a matter of your calorie intake. The current cycle i'm using i'm up over 20lbs...

1 Gram Test enanthate
    1-4 50mgs Dbol .....

Just a basic cycle..Nothing outrageous imo...It's best to let your training and diet do the work,and let the compounds you are on be somewhere in the back of your head...There's always gonna be more higher doses,bigger gains,but it's best to stick to a constant diet...You have to continously monitor your diet if you are on-off cycle...It's the key..

~Pinnacle~

I was trying to say, "I dont care what cycle you have gained this much on, just post it". I know what you mean.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yom
    thats a killer cycle were you using 1.875 grams test e per week for 19 weeks ?? ill probably try 2 grams test soon week soon
    i just stick to my 1 g test all the time
    sorry bor, that was a typing error, no it was 750/week

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    sorry bor, that was a typing error, no it was 750/week

jef
    jef is offline Member
    I went from 197 to 233 the pct + 4 months later I'm at 221. read pinn's rambling thoughts...I messed up and didnt eat good on my first run.

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    week 1-19 Test E 750 mg/week (EOD shots)
    week 1-17 Deca 600 mg/week (every 3rd day shots)
    week 12-14 HCG 2500 IU every 4th day
    week 19-24 Winstrol 100 mg/day (drank it 50 mg morning, 50 mg night
    week 21-24 Clen 140 mcg/day
    PCT for 5 weeks
    DRINKING YOUR WINNI, BAD IDEA IN'IT?

T

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_T_MC06
    DRINKING YOUR WINNI, BAD IDEA IN'IT?

T

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    you're in luck skullsmasher. i just started my cycle today. i weigh 205lbs. exactly. just about 36yrs. old. last cycle was 10 years ago. i'll be posting pictures and explaining shit in the members cycle forum. here's what i'm going with.

wks 1-3 25mg dbol e/d

wks 1-10 300mg deca

wks 1-12 500mg sus

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    A high percentage of what you gain will strictly be based on your diet. Not so much the gear. It's possible to put on 20lbs on pretty much any cycle imo...It's just a matter of your calorie intake. The current cycle i'm using i'm up over 20lbs...

1 Gram Test enanthate
    1-4 50mgs Dbol .....

Bro,I can put on 50 pounds on cycle.But it isn't 50 pounds of muscle,and i assure you the 20 pounds you put on isn't all muscle either.Simply wishful thinking on your part.I'd bet if you took your BF % before cycle and currently,you'd be one depressed muthafuker.

~Pinnacle~

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro,I can put on 50 pounds on cycle.But it isn't 50 pounds of muscle,and i assure you the 20 pounds you put on isn't all muscle either.Simply wishful thinking on your part.I'd bet if you took your BF % before cycle and currently,you'd be one depressed muthafuker.

~Pinnacle~
    Agreed again, you can put on all the weight you desire...but thats the point, you are putting on weight and the scale shows you that but a bf test would show you its clearly not all muscle. People who brag about putting on 30-40lbs in a cycle really need to ask themselves why they are happy putting on fat using AAS when they could have done it like any old fatass without the use of EXPENSIVE and ILLEGAL drugs.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Agreed again, you can put on all the weight you desire...but thats the point, you are putting on weight and the scale shows you that but a bf test would show you its clearly not all muscle. People who brag about putting on 30-40lbs in a cycle really need to ask themselves why they are happy putting on fat using AAS when they could have done it like any old fatass without the use of EXPENSIVE and ILLEGAL drugs.
    really !
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 06-13-2006 at 01:33 PM.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    this is why i personally think if you're dedicated enough to the sport, you should be monitoring your bf% weekly. that allows for adequate adjustment to caloric intake before significant amounts of bf are added due to an excess caloric intake. many people seem to overlook the difference between weight gain and lean mass gain.

all it takes is a simple set of calipers that can be bought for about $20 or so and takes less than 2 minutes time to measure your bf%.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information