Hello,

First off.....Im a mid 20s year old male about 5'8 weighing about 161pds currently. Three months ago I weighed 132pds when I met a friend that would introduce me to all this. He was a graduate in nursing at a good Texas college so he knew alot more about nutrition / diet / anatomy / ect. Well, the first thing he told I needed was to change my diet ( protien / protien / protien ) He could not stress that enough. Soon all the weight lifting came into place after I changed my diet. Tons of supplements and protien shakes, eating every G-damn 2 1/2 hours. My body changed in about the 2nd month, I felt my body filling out and gaining mass thats when he told me about the ( "Special Protien " ) before my friend left Texas and moved away he got me on I guess what ya'll call it is " ECA? " Ephedrine / caffine / asprin. Told me it was a great fat burner when I take them all together. Also he left me a 50ML bottle of Testosterone Propionate 100mg & a bottle of Anastrozole. He told me I need to READ, READ, READ, before I put anything into my body. Even when I think I know what everything is and what it does, he told me to READ somemore.

Well, I have done alot of reading and I just want to get some feedback on some cycles or pyramids. This is my first time doing this and I want to be safe. All the juice I have recieved from my friend is not some no-name crap or from some Vet clinic. I will not say the name of the laboratories which made it but from what I researched about them, they have a very good rep. I work Mon-Fri 8:00am to 6:00pm. My workout schedule as follow is 5 times a week and I do Jujitsu 2 times a week also. I need to know all I can about times I would need to take the Testosterone being on that kind of workout schedule. It usally takes me about 3days to workout my entire body. I don't won't to try any other types of juice atm. From what Ive read this is a very good combo and is all I really need at the moment. Any feed back from you guys would be much appreciated, Thnx