VAgym is offline Junior Member

dbol_back swells & test-flu

I am planning my fifth cycle. Before I start selecting compounds I am trying to learn from past experiences to maximize the growth during this next cycle which I should start about late Sept/early Oct. It will be for a lean mass cycle attempting to keep btw 10-15lbs of muscle. Now I have used dbol in the past to kick start my cycles but the last two cycles I have got such intense back pains that its almost impossible to train legs and lower back. I have tried tbol as well with similar results with back swells. So I was thinking if I lowered the dosage to 25mg to stay away from the 35-40mg range I might not run into this problem. Would it be better to just front load with test instead?

This brings me to the next issue that at about 750mg of test I tend to get test flu for about a day. I take the shot sunday night and generally feel like ass on tue which impacts the workout again. This has only happened the last two times and my buddy ran the same shit and it didnt happen to him so either my body has got sensitive to possible bacteria from the UG labs or the level of test run. Now I have tried heating the vials in the oven as recommended but that didnt help much so I am leaning toward the reaction my body is having to the test. Now my first cycles I didnt have this problem but I was around the 500mg range.

So with this next cycle I am really trying to avoid or minimize this crap as it is so counter productive to be feeling like crap while training most of the week. Kind of defeats the point huh! So I am looking for recommendations of maybe certain compounds to try run to obtain the goal but avoid as much of these road blocks as possible.

Here is what I ran the last two cycles

4th:
    Test - 750mg wks 1-18
    Dbol - 40mg wks 1-4
    Tren - 400mg wks 3-12
    Tbol - 50mg wks 12-15

3rd:
    Test - 750mg wks 1-14
    Dbol - 35mg wks 1-4
    EQ - 400mg wks 1-11

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    why dont you kickstart with test prop instead of d.bol

and why 2 threads ???
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

VAgym is offline Junior Member
    bump

s14358g is offline New Member
    How long does the back pain last? I am on my sixth week of the following:

Wk 1 - 4 D-bol 50mg
    Wk 1 - 10 Test E 1000mg
    Wk 7 - 12 Winny 50mg daily
    Wk 1-12 A-dex .25mg daily

Clomid, Clen , and Nolva for PCT

I am 6'3 225lbs 10% BF

I have been having major lower back pains since about week 2. It only comes on when I am doing something that works my lower back like mowing the lawn or doing dishes. If I just grit my teeth and push through it will eventually start to spasm so I know it is muscle related. I have not hurt myself or anything like that. I do also have extremely tight hams which I know is probably the cause. If it was the D-bol that fron loaded with, how much longer will it bother me. One final note, my blood work has also been done and is perfect. Thanks.
    Last edited by s14358g; 06-09-2006 at 05:00 PM.

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    i would recommend working on your flexibility... this should hopefully help loosen up your back and hamstrings to alleviate any tightness and pain you may be experiencing and also hopefully prevent any future injuries that could occur from lifting heavy weights with tight muscles.

since your blood work came out perfectly then i wouldnt' expect it to be the dbol , but i'm not expert... just trying to help. also, what kind of lifting are you doing and how often are you doing it? or maybe it could be your mattress, but if it only started hurting when you started your cycle and lifting, then i doubt that it's that.

good luck and hope you feel better.

Thread Information