Thread: is it true???

clements22 is offline Associate Member

is it true???

you can feel sustanon within 3 hours after injecting(like energy,libido stuff like that) i just did my first injection and im really nervous/excited...if its hard to aspirate doesnt that me you hit the muscle??

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clements22
    you can feel sustanon within 3 hours after injecting(like energy,libido stuff like that) i just did my first injection and im really nervous/excited...if its hard to aspirate doesnt that me you hit the muscle??
    No you won't feel it right away. If you feel anything it would just be a placebo effect.
    If you pull back on the plunger and it's trying to pull back in, plus you don't see blood, then yes you hit the muscle.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    No you will not feel it till like a week later. It's jjst in your head.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you mean it is hard to aspirate ? Please elaborate. When you aspirate, you are simply pulling back slightly on the plunger. You will have to pull back hard enough to expand the tiny bubbles already in the syringe, to a size visible to the naked eye. When you do this you know that nothing is being drawn back into the syringe. If blood comes into the syringe you are in a vein, if not you are in muscle and the pressure exerted on the AAS must expand. Because liquid does not expand or contract, the tiny bubbles already in the syringe simply expand. This is why I am not sure what you meant by it was hard to aspirate. Because when successfuly in a muscle the difficulty level is higher than when pulling back on a syringe while stuck in your vein. This is because with little, force blood will start to pull into the syringe before the bubbles will expand. So if you are experiencing difficulty, I guess this is a good sign, but you should only pull back until you see what looks like bubbles in the syringe. Dont worry they are actually tiny. Once you release the pull the bubbles will go back to their tiny size. I hope this has helped and good luck.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    What do you mean it is hard to aspirate? Please elaborate. When you aspirate, you are simply pulling back slightly on the plunger. You will have to pull back hard enough to expand the tiny bubbles already in the syringe, to a size visible to the naked eye. When you do this you know that nothing is being drawn back into the syringe. If blood comes into the syringe you are in a vein, if not you are in muscle and the pressure exerted on the AAS must expand. Because liquid does not expand or contract, the tiny bubbles already in the syringe simply expand. This is why I am not sure what you meant by it was hard to aspirate. Because when successfuly in a muscle the difficulty level is higher than when pulling back on a syringe while stuck in your vein. This is because with little, force blood will start to pull into the syringe before the bubbles will expand. So if you are experiencing difficulty, I guess this is a good sign, but you should only pull back until you see what looks like bubbles in the syringe. Dont worry they are actually tiny. Once you release the pull the bubbles will go back to their tiny size. I hope this has helped and good luck.

sweet i always thought i was pulling bubbles from my muscle but i guess that makes a lot mroe sense haha

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    No, it's all mental. It should take alittle while for you to feel it, not the same day after inject.

What's happening with aspirating? The plunger is hard to pull up?

clements22 is offline Associate Member
    okay thanks

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya like the other bros said. you may feel a rush becuase of the injection but its not the sust your feeling.

Thread Information