briansauras is offline Senior Member

Would it be a waste

to run 700mg prop EW + 525mg tren and only eat maybe 2500cals? Would there be a big diff between 700 and 525 prop while cutting?

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Less is more while cutting. Unless it's for a comp, a small dosage of test is all you need to keep from getting too catabolic. 150mg eod is more than enough.

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Less is more while cutting. Unless it's for a comp, a small dosage of test is all you need to keep from getting too catabolic. 150mg eod is more than enough.

1buffsob
    I was hoping to cut some fat but still gain alittle muscle hypertrophy. would that be obtainable on a 2500cal diet?

Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    I was hoping to cut some fat but still gain alittle muscle hypertrophy. would that be obtainable on a 2500cal diet?
    That would depend entirely on your diet/training/stats/etc. But the biggest factor would be your genetics. Some can do it on a restrictive kcal diet, others, cannot. Don't expect too much bro. You may end up disappointed.

1buffsob

BTW, I've cut using 525mg of prop per week and 1400mg per week. The ONLY difference was that I hurt shooting that much prop a week and I was hungrier. It did nothing for hypertrophy that 525mg couldn't do.

That would depend entirely on your diet/training/stats/etc. But the biggest factor would be your genetics. Some can do it on a restrictive kcal diet, others, cannot. Don't expect too much bro. You may end up disappointed.

1buffsob

BTW, I've cut using 525mg of prop per week and 1400mg per week. The ONLY difference was that I hurt shooting that much prop a week and I was hungrier. It did nothing for hypertrophy that 525mg couldn't do.
    So Id be better off doing 75mg ED of prop/tren for cutting then save the 100mg ED for a lean mass later on with var.

So Id be better off doing 75mg ED of prop/tren for cutting then save the 100mg ED for a lean mass later on with var.
    Actually, I'd think the tren would be better for lean mass later on. I'd go with prop 75mg ed and var at a reasonable dose. 60mg or so, depending on your stats and cycle experience.

1buffsob

Actually, I'd think the tren would be better for lean mass later on. I'd go with prop 75mg ed and var at a reasonable dose. 60mg or so, depending on your stats and cycle experience.

1buffsob
    its a prop/tren combo so.......

its a prop/tren combo so.......
    LOL. Well, I guess just go with the prop/tren combo. Anavar is a weak mass builder, so you might want to save that for the next cutter.

1buffsob

can anyone else give me some insite?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Im doing my first contest using anabolics right now..im just running prop at 700mg every wk, nothing else..i will probably finish with masteron or var....my calories are low and carbs are low too (115-120) every day.. and its wk 3 and ive put on some muscle on my triceps and chest a little bit but honestly with the diet and cardio im pretty weak...i think next time id probably save the extra prop and just run it at 500mg per wk...all the gains have come from hard training and strict dieting but it honestly hasnt been much...everything is going great at this point im just realizing that i personally can not maintain my strength while dieting without resorting to higher androgenic compounds like tren and such which i dont want to do at this point...so yea id say 500mg for contest...

bump

seriouslifter is offline Member
    bump
    bulk up and be a big bro, gain lean mass

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    y not .... prop/tren /var for your cutter ?????

Thread Information