Thread: equipoise

Mr Rags is offline Banned

equipoise

600mg/week of eq for the last 4 weeks and I haven't seen one bit of change, not sure if this stuff is for real or not. Would it be safe if I stopped eq and started deca after 4 weeks? I know my deca is 100% real.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    It takes eq longer then 4 weeks to kick in. You running it alone?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    how does ur cycle looks like

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rags
    600mg/week of eq for the last 4 weeks and I haven't seen one bit of change, not sure if this stuff is for real or not. Would it be safe if I stopped eq and started deca after 4 weeks? I know my deca is 100% real.

It takes quite awhile to kick in. You're not going to notice and sudden changes either. They will be subtle and it's mainly just going to harden you up, increase vascularity and maybe a higher appetite. Don't expect to get dramatically stronger from it. What else are you using with it?

I am running 750mg/week test e, 600mg week/ eq, 50mg winny, 20mg nolva. I understand that eq takes some time for results, but will I see a size increase after 6 or 7 weeks or just vascularity? Also If I did switch to deca , would it hurt me?

I am mainly thinking of switching to deca as I would like more size right now. Maybe I could save the eq for later on. So what is your opinion? Would it hurt me to switch to deca or not?
    Last edited by Mr Rags; 06-12-2006 at 11:32 AM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If you switch you would be waiting on the deca to kick in.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should have probably gone with a mass builder from the start (deca ). I would just continue the cycle as is. You chould switch your winny to tbol or dbol and save the winny to close the cycle.

EQ needs to be run for at least 12 weeks and takes about 9 to really begin working. With me it took a little longer.

i should have stayed with deca for mass i know. Will the eq give me any mass even if I am lifting for mass? I can't really switch my winny for anything else as I am tapped out right now. This will be my last stack for a while. I realize I will have to waite for the deca to kick in, but in my experiences deca kicks in after a few weeks, I could always save the eq for an ending cut stack later on.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Don't switch to deca this late into the cycle. If you were to switch it would take longer to feel the deca then it would to feel the EQ and plus all the EQ soo far would be a waist. Stick with what you have planned. It looks to me like a pretty good cycle and when that EQ kicks in you most likely will eat everything in sight which will give you some good mass gains.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    equipoise is commonly known to take 5-6 weeks to kick in.

You stop the eq now and it will all have been a waste. Depending on how much you have left, you might not have enough to use in a future cycle, remember, eq is suggested to run no shorter than 12 weeks.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's possible to gain mass with eq, you just have to eat clean and well.

I gained a few lbs while drastically dropping body fat and I was running cyp and eq with t-3 and clen . If I didn;t run the T-3 I probabaly would have gained 20 lbs, but that's not what I was going for.

Thread Information