Thread: Clen Question

shalashaska is offline New Member

Clen Question

am going to be taking clen starting from tomorrow... and i heard that there is a 2 days on and 2 days off way is that true in is it an effective way???????? and whats the best way to have clen..... thnx

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Lots of threads around here about cycling clen , genrally done 2 WK on and 2 WK off, also many are using using it continuously and running benadryl every 3rd week-just do search and see some of their results.
    Last edited by shortie; 06-14-2006 at 10:25 AM.

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    seems like this question is asked on a daily basis.... try this link....help me please

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I would read all the clen threads and then experiment. Lots of people disagree on when/how long to run it.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off is best to start with. Run that for a total of six weeks "on."

Definately do some research, because clen is not for novices.

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off is best to start with. Run that for a total of six weeks "on."

Definately do some research, because clen is not for novices.
    good advice right there.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    just to add to the already mentioned,

start your dose at 20mcgs/day, increase by 20mcgs each day until you find the sides no longer tolerable, then back it down by 20mcgs and maintain there.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    I started using clen a month ago and it's working great for me. I am a novice and I started off with the ole 2 wks on and 2 wks off.

briancb1 is offline Member
    I'm considering Clen in the not so near future, but I also take Aderall everyday (15mgs) to help with my ADD (it is an amphetamine salt) and it already makes me kind of "uppity". Any opions or thoughts with the use of both?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    I'm considering Clen in the not so near future, but I also take Aderall everyday (15mgs) to help with my ADD (it is an amphetamine salt) and it already makes me kind of "uppity". Any opions or thoughts with the use of both?

First thought,

2nd thought, not a chance Brian, I wouldn't mix those two myself. But start a new thread for this and someone around here will either tell you why not or why you can and prolly have personal exp in the matter.

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    Yes I agree use 2wks on 2 wks off. I reccomend an ECA stack between the two weeks off period. (2wks clen , 2weeks eca, 2 wks clen, 2 wks eca etc..)

Don't forget to take your tyrosyne and potassium and calcium I found a study that it takes calcium from your bones like no other!

PLease do yourself a big favor and get some kind of appitite suppresent like hoodia or chromium picolnate. I found That I was always starving on clen, as most guys will tell you it makes u really hungry, and that sucks when trying to limit your intake of calories.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rise2gr8ness
    Yes I agree use 2wks on 2 wks off. I reccomend an ECA stack between the two weeks off period. (2wks clen, 2weeks eca, 2 wks clen, 2 wks eca etc..)
    this is not a good idea. both clen and eca hit the same beta-2 receptors, and the entire intention of the 2 week on, 2 week off cycle is to keep the receptors from downgrading. by switching back and forth between these compounds, those receptors will get no break and the results you will get from the compounds will fade dramatically in 3-4weeks tops.

Don't forget to take your tyrosyne and potassium and calcium I found a study that it takes calcium from your bones like no other!
    think what you were meaning to say is taurine, potassium, and calcium. not sure about the calcium, but i know the first two are highly suggested.

PLease do yourself a big favor and get some kind of appitite suppresent like hoodia or chromium picolnate. I found That I was always starving on clen, as most guys will tell you it makes u really hungry, and that sucks when trying to limit your intake of calories.
    i am strongly against appetite suppressants. i have many reasons for it, the primary one being the rebound effect caused after taking them. additionally, suppressing the appetite can have many negative effects on the body, including but not limited to increasing cortisol levels.

if you have issues with being really hungry when trying to cut up and you are sure you're simply not starving yourself of necessary calories, simply find more filling foods. fill up on veggies that have little to no calories during meals. take in more protein to fill up instead of carbs/fats. there are plenty of things you can do to naturally keep your appetite under control rather than taking appetite suppressants.

Thread Information