fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

deca test finasteride cycle

i am gonna start mine at test 500mg,deca300mg and test prop at 100mg eod for a kickstart,its a bulking cycle and i will be using finasteride for hairloss from the test and we will see if the deca finasteride thing is a myth ,wish me luck guys ...

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Your hair will fall out fast if you take deca and Finestride at the same time , I've seen it happen

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Mixing deca with finasteride and dutasteride and getting bad hairloss is pretty much a myth...the DHT reducers will only allow the deca to hit your scalp with full force ie. DHN (DHN which is weaker than DHT)...at the same time the finas/duta will still protect your scalp against the DHT conversion with test...personally i feel that if you use finasteride and dutasteride just dont use deca but even if you choose to the deca wont really affect your hair that much anyway.....

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Mixing deca with finasteride and dutasteride and getting bad hairloss is pretty much a myth...the DHT reducers will only allow the deca to hit your scalp with full force ie. DHN (DHN which is weaker than DHT)...at the same time the finas/duta will still protect your scalp against the DHT conversion with test...personally i feel that if you use finasteride and dutasteride just dont use deca but even if you choose to the deca wont really affect your hair that much anyway.....
    my question is dhn any bad on the hair anyway ,cause now i am geting worried ,,

DHN is very weak on the hair, only those who are Extremely sensitive and are Abosultely prone to baldness will be affected...

DHN is very weak on the hair, only those who are Extremely sensitive and are Abosultely prone to baldness will be affected...
    so that means that a deca test finasteride combo is good to go ..

Well basically it means that "only those who are Extremely sensitive and are Abosultely prone to baldness will be affected..."....personally i dont believe in test and deca cycles if you are VERY prone to hairloss, you either use test with finasteride, but not with deca.

Well basically it means that "only those who are Extremely sensitive and are Abosultely prone to baldness will be affected..."....personally i dont believe in test and deca cycles if you are VERY prone to hairloss, you either use test with finasteride, but not with deca.
    now i am confused ,i am not that sensitive to hairloss and i am thinking if i had bad hairloss from deca i can just quit it ,is that a good idea ?

If youre not that sensitive to hairloss then yes you can use Test with Deca and dutasteride...personally the only deca i would use if you are concerned with hairloss would be Nandrolone Phenylpropionate...(fast acting deca) then if you have issues with the deca it will be out of your system faster...or i would use test with anavar if you are concerned about hairloss...

If youre not that sensitive to hairloss then yes you can use Test with Deca and dutasteride...personally the only deca i would use if you are concerned with hairloss would be Nandrolone Phenylpropionate...(fast acting deca) then if you have issues with the deca it will be out of your system faster...or i would use test with anavar if you are concerned about hairloss...
    anavar is way too expensive for me to get in egypt as well as the fast acting deca too...

Hmm best way then is to buy raw powder and mix it yourself....to save money

bump for more replies..

bump for more replies,also is there anything that i should add to combat hairloss while on this stack..peace

Yes, you could also use Nizoral shampoo and rogaine....

Thread Information