Thread: Greece

carved.in.stone is offline Junior Member

Greece

Does any1 know if anavar is sold in pharmacies in greece, tried doing a search but no info about it. thanks for any help.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    vacation or something?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    vacation or something?
    Yea a week of sunshhine with some beer thrown in, can t wait.

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    I imagine so. Here is a study they did on it in Athens

First Department of Pediatrics, Penteli Children's Hospital, Athens, Greece. [email protected]

The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of oxandrolone on body composition in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty. In 14 prepubertal boys, height, weight, triceps and subscapular skinfolds and upper arm circumference were measured. Body mass index, the ratio of subscapular to triceps skinfolds and the upper muscle area were also determined. The difference of the various measurements and indices, 3 to 6 months before and after commencement of oxandrolone treatment, were calculated, while the boys remained prepubertal. We observed a marked increase in body mass index, a decrease of triceps and subscapular skinfolds, an increase in the ratio of subscapular to triceps skinfolds and also an increase in upper muscle area after the onset of oxandrolone treatment. These results suggest that low dose oxandrolone administration in prepubertal boys with constitutional growth delay causes a disproportionate increase of weight to height which is largely due to increased body muscle.

skg
    skg is offline Junior Member
    i am greek i live in greece

no var here bro

skg
    which place r u going to?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    if its only a week i would just hold off, no point in risking getting into trouble in a foreign country over missing a week of cycle (assuming ur in the middle of it)

im off back to Hersonissos(excuse the spelling) awsome place awsome people only been their once before and i ve got a few mates out there who im still in touch with, and when i want a mad 1 i aint that far from malia.

As for the cycle i havent started yet probably wont for another 4-6 months dropped 24 lbs of fat still got another 6-8 lbs to go and i want to build natural again for a while with a real diet again not what im eating now. i thought though if they had it out there buy out there post to a mate under a false name so there s no come backs, for me or him if customs make an appearance. just rather get it from a pharmacy im a sceptic i guess.

buy the way skg is there anything simular to var out there primo, ext?

legend05 is offline Junior Member
    Can you get Norma enth and deca easy enough?

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carved.in.stone
    im off back to Hersonissos(excuse the spelling)

I`m actually off to Hersonissos myself, early next month.
    Do know if there are any gyms there (or nearby)?

I`ve been to Greece once before. A buddy of mine went into the local pharmacy and nonchalantly asked if they happened to have any steroids for sale. I laughed so hard.....
    But the answer (from the somewhat shocked clerk) was nope.
    I do know that there are certain roids that are legal there, though.

to answer legend cant get enth in my area there are teom main steroids that are everywhere and they are deca and sust, done a search on the web and as far as i can see deca is sold in pharmacies in greece. expecting an e mail later now with a list of whats out there, i shall add it to this thread when i get it.

As far as the gyms in hersonissos are concerned i normaly use my holiday as a break from training so im knot to sure, but judging the size of some of the locals and doormen you should nt find it hard to find a gym near enough and buses and taxi s are cheap as well.

found some more info on greece and whats avalible can you back this up skg.

Here u can find the following: Deca Durabolin by Organon,Norma Deca ,Testoviron by Schering,Test E by Norma and Andriol .Moreover u can purchase cheap Clomiphene ,Nolvadex , Pregnyl.

Sorry to bump my own thread, but as of yet i do not have pm privlidges and i would like skg to see this and verify it. if anyone reading this could do me a favour and pm skg to have a look thanks.

skg
    Last edited by skg; 07-12-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Thread Information