Thread: Second Cycle

m3Zee is offline New Member

Second Cycle

I finished my first cycle back in January (500mg Test e/week). I gained 28 lbs, and have still kept 15 of it. I have been putting off a second cycle because of a couple side effects I wasn't too pleased about. First, after starting Clomid, I developed some pretty bad back acne. I have just about cleared that all up now. Second, I put on a lot of what I assume to be water in my face, which made it look kind of pudgy.

So my question, 1, do you think starting a new cycle will immediately cause my back to break out again? (note - I had never even had so much as a pimple on any part of my body other than my face until I took my first cycle). And 2, what kind of cycle would you recommend to put on lean muscle, without getting the pudgy face. I'm don't care about gaining 28 lbs again, a smaller gain, that put less water weight on me would be ideal. Any recommendations?

Thanks -

Hunter is offline Grateful
    well running a A.I through your cycle like letro can help keep the bloat down. For a 2nd cycle you could run test E or C and winny near the end to help "dry up" however winny is hard on your joints. Running an A.I will help keep the bloat down also running a shorter acting ester test like prop or suspension can also help with bloating it seems an A.I helps the most with bloat and should be run through your cycle

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m3Zee
    I finished my first cycle back in January (500mg Test e/week). I gained 28 lbs, and have still kept 15 of it. I have been putting off a second cycle because of a couple side effects I wasn't too pleased about. First, after starting Clomid, I developed some pretty bad back acne. I have just about cleared that all up now. Second, I put on a lot of what I assume to be water in my face, which made it look kind of pudgy.

So my question, 1, do you think starting a new cycle will immediately cause my back to break out again? (note - I had never even had so much as a pimple on any part of my body other than my face until I took my first cycle). And 2, what kind of cycle would you recommend to put on lean muscle, without getting the pudgy face. I'm don't care about gaining 28 lbs again, a smaller gain, that put less water weight on me would be ideal. Any recommendations?

Thanks -

did you run letro, l-dex, nolva or anything else?

what was your pct? clomid only?

m3Zee is offline New Member
    I used 10mg Nolvadex /day throughout the cycle. As for PCT, I only used Clomid, starting with 300mg /day, and decreasing over 3 weeks to 50mg/day.

I didn't notice any watery appearance in any other part of my body, other than my face. My body kept good definition throughout the cycle.

Any thoughts on the back acne? I'm thinking of just heading to the dermatologist to get some type of anti-biotic prescription to take in case it does break out, but I am somewhat thinking that it's not going to happen until PCT anyway... Are there some good alternatives to Clomid for PCT that might not have the same effects?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Not sure about the acne, some people get it some don't . The water can be taken care of with an AI as MN FIGHTER stated.
    I would do another Test cycle and use an AI throughout the cycle, you can add another compound if you like since you know what the Test E is like now. if you are looking for just LEAN, then maybe add Winny the last 6 weeks

Thread Information