Samson7 is offline Member

Estrogen Rebound

How bad is the estrogen rebound from Liquidex? What can I do in my post cycle to stop the estrogen rebound?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    run the nolva a little longer and taper off with the dosages.....everyone agree??

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    run the nolva a little longer and taper off with the dosages.....everyone agree??
    do you mean run the nolva for longer in the PCT? And what should i do for the three weeks after my cycle leading up to PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    do you mean run the nolva for longer in the PCT? And what should i do for the three weeks after my cycle leading up to PCT?
    you coudl taper down the dose of the liquidex and i dont know how your pct is set up so i couldnt even being to advise...have you been running liquidex or nolva through the cycle..if so do you intend to run them through the pct...id say taper off the doses and if youre running nolva alongside the liquidex run the nolva a bit longer than the liquidex.....or maybe youre running the liquidex after pct to keep test levels high like i said i dont know how your pct is setup or how you intend to run these compounds

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    bump.

I think, THINK you can run adex til PCT then run nolva but you need to get a more definative response.

Bump.

you can run ldex during and after your pct as well

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios

i wouldnt recomend running nolva and arimidex at the same time. imo it would be best to run arimidex while on cycle, then switch over to nolva once your cycle ends

Quote Originally Posted by Samson7

run clenbuterol and your anti e of choice. arimidex or nolva would both be good choices for this

AI+SERM I have been told will only lessen gains and an AI works better than an AI+SERM combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    bump.

I think, THINK you can run adex til PCT then run nolva but you need to get a more definative response.

yea that would work. ive heard that arimidex will actually increase natural test levels too.

yea me too

an AI works better than an AI+SERM combo.

this is true. nolva supposedly lowers the amount of letro or arimidex in your blood. im not sure how nolva interacts with aromasin though

yea me too

good sh_t. too bad its pretty expensive and i didnt buy any. well, i got lots of nolva, and a fair amount of letro and aromasin though

I wont ever use clen /ephedra/caffeine (too much) ever again. Got horrible chest..."feelings" that were almost painful. Just not startign to go away. Took like 6 months.

I wont ever use clen/ephedra/caffeine (too much) ever again. Got horrible chest..."feelings" that were almost painful. Just not startign to go away. Took like 6 months.

yea, clen is really bad for you. but i will always run it during pct. the thought of giving up my hard earned gains pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    yea, clen is really bad for you. but i will always run it during pct. the thought of giving up my hard earned gains pisses me off.

Is clen really that great for retaining gains though? I hear many like it, but i didnt know if it was worth the health risks that comes with clen.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Running nolva with Ldex will lower your blood serum levels of ldex by ~27% (if my memory serves me right), this does not mean they cannot be run together, simply that you may have to up the dose of the ldex to compensate. I have run the two together several times as part of my PCT protocol with great success. They will both act to stimulate the HTPA and natty test production, and some say they work best(an AI and SERM)together in PCT for stimulating different points of the HTPA. As to an estrogen rebound I am not familiar with Ldex having a rebound effect, that is predominantly a trait of letrozole . Still I taper my doses down throughout PCT and finish with the nolva first and tapering the ldex to a doses of .2mg e4d before ceasing entirely.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Running nolva with Ldex will lower your blood serum levels of ldex by ~27% (if my memory serves me right), this does not mean they cannot be run together, simply that you may have to up the dose of the ldex to compensate. I have run the two together several times as part of my PCT protocol with great success. They will both act to stimulate the HTPA and natty test production, and some say they work best(an AI and SERM)together in PCT for stimulating different points of the HTPA. As to an estrogen rebound I am not familiar with Ldex having a rebound effect, that is predominantly a trait of letrozole. Still I taper my doses down throughout PCT and finish with the nolva first and tapering the ldex to a doses of .2mg e4d before ceasing entirely.
    I agree, I get rebound from letro.

some say they work best(an AI and SERM)together in PCT .
    I have always heard the opposite. Well at least during cycle, Im not 100% sure as for PCT.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I have always heard the opposite. Well at least during cycle, Im not 100% sure as for PCT.

If you can find it around here, you will see in Anthony Robert's PCT he runs an AI with a serm for PCT, and I believe he identifies the properties of each that makes up the premise for his protocol. Also you will notice he does not use Letro of Ldex as part of this but Aromasin rather, because it is not affected by the nolva, as of yet I have not used the aromasin but I am considering it for my next PCT. If you can't find it just PM me and I'll pull it up, i'm sure I have it saved somewhere.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you can find it around here, you will see in Anthony Robert's PCT he runs an AI with a serm for PCT, and I believe he identifies the properties of each that makes up the premise for his protocol. Also you will notice he does not use Letro of Ldex as part of this but Aromasin rather, because it is not affected by the nolva, as of yet I have not used the aromasin but I am considering it for my next PCT. If you can't find it just PM me and I'll pull it up, i'm sure I have it saved somewhere.
    Im going to try aromasin all the way through my next cycle and pct.

Thread Information