mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    The answer to #1-4 is.....

THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

a78
    a78 is offline Junior Member
    if u don`t have any think 2 say why u post

or just u wanna make extra post

Vial is offline Associate Member
    All Mwolffey is trying to say is that there are many posts as well as info on this site which will answer your questions. I myself have used TSUS so I will try to answer as best I can.

What you must remember about TSUS is that it is very fast acting i.e. frequent injections are necessary either ED or EOD and can be extremely painful. The dosage depends on the individual so that I will leave for you to decide. The gains are very good but again this is dependant on you, your diet and gym program.

I must warn you though that I have heard and have experienced a few side effects from the substance such as cysts and test flue. As I said these are some of my friends and my own experience. The gains in my opinion are also lots of water weight and bloat thus you can lose lots of gains if cycled incorrectly.

I would not suggest using this substance if you are a beginner or even using this drug on its own maybe use some Deca or Dbol . I am not sure what your stats or cycle usage is so it would not be advisable for me to give you dosages.

For more information I would suggest checking out this site further and make an informed decision. Honestly I would not use it again as I like hard lean gains and this is not the compound to achieve that.

**** If you have not had cycle experience before please rather look at the diet and training forums first as these count as 70% of overall gains. *****

Good luck.

a78
    thanx vial

but did run it as base or with another test

a78
    and from ur experience what do u prefer add it in the first or in the end of cylce

I ran it with Deca and once with EQ. I prefer deca but make sure that you use more TSUS than the Deca. I have thought of using it with Tren for my next cycle but as I said before I'm not a big fan of TSUS but I recon it would kick ass. Remember that most cycles with this compound last between 8 -12 weeks but make sure you have a damn good PCT.

PS: What is your cycle history that will help in determining what this cycle should look like. Also if you decided how to run this compound let us know what your cycle looks like and we can give you better advice. Have you read this info already? http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Suspension.php

Hope this helps

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    suspension needs to be inj imo 2x ed........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

a78
    my cycle :
    wk1-6 dbol 40mg
    wk1-6 methandriol 75mg eod
    wk1-12 test e 750 250 eod
    wk7-12 parabolan 300mg 100 eod
    ------------------------------------------
    that what i`m thinking :
    wk13-16 test sus 100 ed
    wk13-16 winni 50 ed

i forget i`m runing hgh 4iu eod all the year i`m now in 6 mon
    Last edited by a78; 06-20-2006 at 05:22 AM.

Have you already purchased all of this? From what I gather you have cycled before? I'm very skeptical to advise if I don’t know your history but if I may suggest it would be better to run the TSUS as an 8 - 10 weeker for mass gains. Also I would not use it with winny as the 2 together is going to kill the site you choose to inject. I do however understand your reasoning of using winny at the end before your pct. Also you must try to mix TSUS with B12 to get the pain down or even an oil base compound and change the sites regularly.

W 1-9 TSUS 100mg ed maybe even 50mg X 2 a day.
    W 1-9 Deca 400mg a week
    W 10-11 winny 50 ed
    W 11-12 winny 50 eod
    W 12-16 PCT

Again I don’t know the level you are at but this is the best suggestion I can make. You seem to have many compounds in the equation and more compounds does not always mean greater gains. Please read each compounds profile as you will have to check activity etc if you want to continue on your route but as I mentioned the TSUS is an uncomfortable 8 weeker for mass.

a78
    thanx vial for all ur post i get it now i will keep t-sus for another cycle
    coz i`m now in 3 week in my cycle :

wk1-6 dbol 40mg
    wk1-6 methandriol 75mg eod
    wk1-12 test e 750 250 eod
    wk7-12 parabolan ( tren hex ) 300mg 100 eod

the parabolan is italian made really GOOD STUFF i hope u try it
    and the M.D i see it best drug 4 bulk but make sure u have nolvadex if u wanna use it

Thread Information