Thread: infection

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member

infection

Hey guys

I have a problem I think I have an infection 2 days ago I took a shot of 1cc(100mg) test prop and .5cc(50mg) tren a both are homebrew by myself I brewed quite a few batches so the stuff is defitinaly sterile, i took the well known precautions before injecting and I have done cycles in the past so I'm not an rookie with injecting.I injected in the tricep and my tricep was a virgin so it was the first time I injected in the tricep. The injected site is now swollen, red, it feels hot it hurts en the muscle is deformed, and I have fluid by my elbow but I dont have a fever but I do have headache wich is also a symptom of a infection.

I think that I'm going to pay a visit tho the doctor to be sure what do guys think?

Grtz
    Last edited by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!; 06-20-2006 at 10:56 AM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!
    Hey guys

I have a problem I think I have an infection 2 days ago I took a shot of 1cc(100mg) test prop and .5cc(50mg) tren a both are homebrew by myself I brewed quite a few batches so the stuff is defitinaly sterile, i took the well known precautions before injecting and I have done cycles in the past so I'm not an rookie with injecting.I injected in the tricep and my tricep was a virgin so it was the first time I injected in the tricep. The injected site is now swollen, red, it feels hot it hurts en the muscle is deformed, and I have fluid by my elbow but I dont have a fever but I do have headache wich is also a symptom of a infection.

I think that I'm going to pay a visit tho the doctor to be sure what do guys think?

Grtz
    Go see a Doc soon-

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Could just be irratated but since it feels hot and you have a headache I would get it looked at. My boy just had 27cc's of puss drained from his shoulder due to an infection.

Thread Information