Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Athletes on HGH

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member

Athletes on HGH

Would you consider an athlete whom uses just HGH to be a "cheater"? From what I know about HGH, is that unless combined with anabolics, it doesnt do a whole lot. I was listening to a sports talk show today and they were talking about how athletes are getting away with using steroids by using HGH and there is nothing that can be done about it. Would any one like to chime in on this?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Well, if you are going to define AAS as "cheating", then I would certainly say that HGH is "cheating" by the same standard.

smallchecks is offline New Member
    Coming from a former player here... hgh... not cheating in my book.. jmo though

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I don't give a dam. I thought baseball was better in the Jose Conseco days. It's got boring. Talk about morals and money in the same sentense. I am convinced that there is more than Gh being used. In baseball
    they have always used something. Why all the morals in sports. Look at Congress or International Business. It's cool for arms dealers to be on steroids .

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Well, IMHO, neither HGH nor AAS is cheating!!! It is just utilizing supplements to allow US to do MORE work !!!
    we are the ones eating every 2-3 hours, we are the ones lifting heavy weights and busting our A$$es to gain the muscle we gain!!!

It is not like we sit at home eating pizza and beer all day and just magically grow !!!!
    I really can't stand the hippocrates that preach about how AAS is cheating but using any over the counter supps are ok. I supplement Protein so that I get MORE protein , is that going to be cheating too??? I can take OTC test boosters, but NOT the real thing??? It's Bull$hit!!!
    As a weightlifter, bodybuilder, athlete etc...We require higher amounts of these things to do what we do and do it well!! Thus we supplement!
    We supplement more vitamins, more proteins, more carbs, more fats, and yes MORE TESTOSTERONE !!! Because we use more than the fat lazy ass slobs sitting at home doing jack $hit except complaining how WE cheat!!!

well said swan, plus.. it sure didnt help out my hand eye coordination If you can play.. you can play.. if not.. oh well! GH and aas wont make you a better player..

why would it be considered cheating?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Funny how baseball players come up the most regarding this subject. I don't think AAS is gonna make anybody on this board hit a FAST ball.............

Quote Originally Posted by smallchecks
    well said swan, plus.. it sure didnt help out my hand eye coordination If you can play.. you can play.. if not.. oh well! GH and aas wont make you a better player..

OK, that's the second time today I have been called sWan instead of sMan....I think AAS makes some dyslexic.......LOLOLOOL

______
    SMMMMMMAN

Relax Swan.

OOOOPS... Much love Sman, sorry, i have been in the sun all day trying to get rid of this backne.. must have effected my eyeballs..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    To be competitive in "most" sports these days,you have to use some sort of super suppliments.

Obviously for games like tennis and golf(THEY ARE NOT SPORTS) anabolics aren't needed.Only thing required for golf and tennis is that you have to be one gay mutherfvker!!

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    To be competitive in "most" sports these days,you have to use some sort of super suppliments.

Obviously for games like tennis and golf(THEY ARE NOT SPORTS) anabolics aren't needed.Only thing required for golf and tennis is that you have to be one gay mutherfvker!!

~Pinnacle~
    speaking of golf, golfers are the people i hate the most, they get so cocky about there sport and they take it wayyy to serious, i hate it

"Obviously for games like tennis and golf(THEY ARE NOT SPORTS) anabolics aren't needed.Only thing required for golf and tennis is that you have to be one gay mutherfvker!!"

Now that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by ~fuelforfire~
    about there sport and they take it wayyy to serious, i hate it
    GOLF IS NOT A SPORT!!!

It's merely a past-time for pipe-sucking homo mutherfvkers.

~Pinnacle~

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Well, IMHO, neither HGH nor AAS is cheating!!! It is just utilizing supplements to allow US to do MORE work !!!
    we are the ones eating every 2-3 hours, we are the ones lifting heavy weights and busting our A$$es to gain the muscle we gain!!!

It is not like we sit at home eating pizza and beer all day and just magically grow !!!!
    I really can't stand the hippocrates that preach about how AAS is cheating but using any over the counter supps are ok. I supplement Protein so that I get MORE protein , is that going to be cheating too??? I can take OTC test boosters, but NOT the real thing??? It's Bull$hit!!!
    As a weightlifter, bodybuilder, athlete etc...We require higher amounts of these things to do what we do and do it well!! Thus we supplement!
    We supplement more vitamins, more proteins, more carbs, more fats, and yes MORE TESTOSTERONE !!! Because we use more than the fat lazy ass slobs sitting at home doing jack $hit except complaining how WE cheat!!!
    not only that, but well said.. these supplements i like to refer to as "medicine"..if it test, compounds, hgh, shakes, supplements, enhancers, etc.. all this is to help us perform, heal & grow.. i am saying this right now cause i'm pissed at my tendonitis in my right elbow i recently got.. now studies have shown that HGH strengthens tendons & ligaments, so i'm looking into hgh for future use..(i was suppose to get it 2 months ago, but someone was popped) besides the point, i told this to my orthapedic doctor & he said "oh dont believe all this hogwash"..i got so fummed..i mean what r certain doctors hiding behind? the truth? why cant they give the medicine that will help certain "physically challenged" ppl, that will help them get on their way to reach certain goals..

*Alex* is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ~fuelforfire~
    Relax Swan.

Well, before I get fried for this, just understand that I think AAS use for adult males in non-medical situations should be legal. I in no way think AAS is the scourge of the country that it is played up to be. Generally speaking I think AAS can have a positive benefit for the user when administered properly, and could greatly enhance the longevity/quality of careers of professional athletes.

Having said that, taking AAS in any pro sport today is cheating! Doesn't matter how you cut it. First and foremost it is against the rules of any sport's professional league in America. So by taking it you are violating your league's policies to improve your performance this is the very essence of cheating. In baseball we don't allow certain types of bats, if a guys sneaks one in 'cause he knows he'll hit dingers no one hesitates to say he's cheating. Secondly, until all athletes are allowed to use(which they as adult men should be allowed to), then the users have an undeniable advantage over non users, and since I am sure that some of these "stars" are given a pass on testing you essentialy create an unbalanced situation. I am in no way against the use of AAS for professional athletes, but until they are all allowed to use then those that do are really just bringing a "corked bat" to the plate.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Well, before I get fried for this, just understand that I think AAS use for adult males in non-medical situations should be legal. I in no way think AAS is the scourge of the country that it is played up to be. Generally speaking I think AAS can have a positive benefit for the user when administered properly, and could greatly enhance the longevity/quality of careers of professional athletes.

Having said that, taking AAS in any pro sport today is cheating! Doesn't matter how you cut it. First and foremost it is against the rules of any sport's professional league in America. So by taking it you are violating your league's policies to improve your performance this is the very essence of cheating. In baseball we don't allow certain types of bats, if a guys sneaks one in 'cause he knows he'll hit dingers no one hesitates to say he's cheating. Secondly, until all athletes are allowed to use(which they as adult men should be allowed to), then the users have an undeniable advantage over non users, and since I am sure that some of these "stars" are given a pass on testing you essentialy create an unbalanced situation. I am in no way against the use of AAS for professional athletes, but until they are all allowed to use then those that do are really just bringing a "corked bat" to the plate.
    im kool w/ that.. if its against the rules its cheating, if its illegal its illegal.. but the knocking & lambasting steroids get is rediculous.. like recently i saw again on HBO the story about steroid use w/ GREG VALENTINO..such B/S.. not once did they mention or he for the matter, that he used Synthol to get balloon arms.. but no it was "only" steroids & this is why they r dangerous...f-that, its a lost cause & in the media's eyes it will always be illegal & dangerous..

Yeah, that Valentino thing just made me wanna puke-he is human feces

vermin is offline Member
    Hey man, all I know is that gear improves my fishing & hunting performance tremendously!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

~Pinnacle~

Hahahaha

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1
    Would you consider an athlete whom uses just HGH to be a "cheater"? From what I know about HGH, is that unless combined with anabolics, it doesnt do a whole lot. I was listening to a sports talk show today and they were talking about how athletes are getting away with using steroids by using HGH and there is nothing that can be done about it. Would any one like to chime in on this?

GH is great for the older athlete recovering from injury. Remember T.O. busting his ankle up bad then playing in the Super Bowl back in 2005? No way he healed that fast naturally. I'm sure he was on a good amount of GH and other things. GH also improves sleep and has been said to improve your reaction time and eyesight. Yeah, better vision. I've also read that GH alows an athlete to learn skills faster. Muscle building by itself, not so much. But combined with AAS, good stuff.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 06-24-2006 at 07:06 PM.

END-RAGE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    Hey man, all I know is that gear improves my fishing & hunting performance tremendously!
    so ur using AAS for fishing

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    You must be on tren and anadrol .... That would explain going over your limit on fish and geese.

vermin is offline Member
    Yeah, I know it makes me a cheat, but I just can't help myself!

southmadejd is offline Member

~Pinnacle~
    whoa whoa whoa. Wait one second. Now I am not a huge fan of tennis or anything but you can't honestly tell me that it is not a sport. Those dudes are busting their ass out there. Just because it isn't nearly as much impact as football doesn't mean that it is not a sport.....oh yeah....golf is for pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd
    whoa whoa whoa. Wait one second. Now I am not a huge fan of tennis or anything but you can't honestly tell me that it is not a sport. Those dudes are busting their ass out there. Just because it isn't nearly as much impact as football doesn't mean that it is not a sport.....oh yeah....golf is for pussies.
    Tennis is a "game" for pipe smokers ONLY..it is NOT a sport.Busting their asses out on the court?Give me a fvkin break....I suppose you play tennis since you seem to be defensive?Golly geepers you better go re-string your racket while us men lift fkin iron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I like golf damn but don't like tennis

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    but golf is a sport

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Tennis is a "game" for pipe smokers ONLY..it is NOT a sport.Busting their asses out on the court?Give me a fvkin break....I suppose you play tennis since you seem to be defensive?Golly geepers you better go re-string your racket while us men lift fkin iron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~
    u shud try raquet ball! that shit'll pwn you mr LOL

but yeah it aint a sport unless steroids are mandatory

kman is offline Anabolic Member

~Pinnacle~
    Bro, I hope your joking, tennis players are in incredible shape, and it requires you to be strong menatally and physically. There is no one to blame but yourself out there, not like a team sport. They make more money they you can imagine, and that probably pisses you off. Your probably the the old RETIRED hairy back old man that hates young athletic type dudes. Sorry but you asked for it with your stupid comments.

Ufa
    Tennis players are just a bunch of pencil neck geeks. You have been in the air lounge and ignored at your expense, reality. You don't have a clue who
    you are insulting.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Tennis players are just a bunch of pencil neck geeks. You have been in the air lounge and ignored at your expense, reality. You don't have a clue who
    you are insulting.
    With childish comments like the ones made, I could care less who I insult. To label a group of athlethes such as he has is very immature. I mean this board is not just for BBer's, and getting huge. Athlethes from all sports can learn many informational things on this board. Baseball players, basketballs, and even tennis players have different goals, weather it be AS or diet.So Imagine a RETIRED vet insulted BBers saying they are not true Athlethes, how much flame do you think he would get. IMO the statements made should not come from a respected Vet.
    Thanks for following my posts UFA!!! I will be in the diet forum tommorow, is that ok.!!

Act of God is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie

+1 You hit the nail on the head. Either let everyone do it, or don't let anyone do it. Otherwise you are just rewarding people who have the means to beat the system and screwing the guy who's just trying his best.

Secondly, use AAS would help you hit the proverbial fastball. Being on test or other stuff you are more mentally sharp. Your reaction time is faster. Your bat speed increases. There is a definite advantage there, which most people don't understand. I would have automatically assumed that everyone here would realize that, I am suprised.

Regardless, they really need to legalize this stuff. Women can put in fake tits, inject botox and basically do whatever they want to alter their appearance. God forbid guys (or even women who are into it) are allowed to have their fun.

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by Act of God
    +1 You hit the nail on the head. Either let everyone do it, or don't let anyone do it. Otherwise you are just rewarding people who have the means to beat the system and screwing the guy who's just trying his best.

Secondly, use AAS would help you hit the proverbial fastball. Being on test or other stuff you are more mentally sharp. Your reaction time is faster. Your bat speed increases. There is a definite advantage there, which most people don't understand. I would have automatically assumed that everyone here would realize that, I am suprised.

Regardless, they really need to legalize this stuff. Women can put in fake tits, inject botox and basically do whatever they want to alter their appearance. God forbid guys (or even women who are into it) are allowed to have their fun.
    You are imposing your morals on every one . aas alone will not make
    the perfect athlete. Just brings out the polished version. You can't polish a turd. Sorry if my comments seem crude, reality is reality.

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    . aas alone will not make
    the perfect athlete. Just brings out the polished version. You can't polish a turd. .
    Totally, doesnt matter how much most of us do, we still would never be John Elway, or Joe Montana, hell or even Pete Sampres(sp?) But it does give confidence which in turn makes you better at what it is you do do. I'm better at picking up chicks on AAS, or talking to a crowd, really. I would do it almost just for the confidence boost.

Also, not sure about golf being a sport, but if you play you know it is a blast.

stu4rt is offline New Member
    i think golf could be considered as a sport.You need to learn proper techniques and of course the power to smash the golf ball.Though you may claim,it is helped by the technology,but still you'll need to have correct techniques and power.

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stu4rt
    i think golf could be considered as a sport.You need to learn proper techniques and of course the power to smash the golf ball.Though you may claim,it is helped by the technology,but still you'll need to have correct techniques and power.
    The only people that hate golf are either people who have never tried, or people who were embarrassed by that little white ball. Swinging and missing can make a tough guy look like a tard.

Also name any athlete, and I bet he playes golf.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information