Thread: acne worry

dirtybeast is offline New Member

acne worry

HI guys, starting a ten week cycle of test enanthate and dbol tomorrow but im really concearned with the resulting acne i may get. i know that accutane is used to combat this but it sends me mad in the head, depression and shit and im not willing to risk my mental health! iv heard of this b5 vitiman panthanoic acid or somthing? would this help, along with tanning and proper cleansing. I mean how the hell do the pros skin look so good???!!!???

gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member
    i currently in my fourth wk. of a a similar cycle. I had to use accutane in high school cause my shit was off the hook, so i've always been worried about acne and aas.

All i can say so far is showering or washing face 2-3x daily helps keep skin dry for me. Sides aren't to bad, just a little more face acne than usuall. But shit i got more acne when i ran an m1t cycle, and m1t gave me back-acne...which i don';t have using aas!

Njectable is offline Member
    well do u have problems with acne when ur not taking gear? Did u have problem with acne when u passed through puberty? If not then i wouldn't worry to much about it.

yep had bad acne on chest and back through puberty its a bitch, the accutane cleared it rite up but then it came back! its not that bad now but i really dont want it to go crazy wen i take this cycle!!

gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member
    you'll be alright bro...just wash. chest and back is better than all over your face! shit you can at least hide that...

true true!! lets do this shit!

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Ya, I hear ya Dirty, not much into the acne seen if I can help it.
    I am actually going to talk to my doctor tommorw to discuss the possibility of a low dose accutane regimine of possibly 2-2.5 mg every second day or even 1 mg every day.

I have been finding more and more research on low dose accutane treaments and the benefits of it.

I actually posted the link on another acne thread yesterday.
    I would like to include a low dose accutane regimine into my PCT just for counter measures.

I'll see what he has to say tommorow.
    He's a new doctor so I am going to have to read him and see if he is the kind of doc that would help me with PCT products as well.
    I'm hoping we can be cool like that.

We'll see.
    Last edited by Moe-mentum; 06-20-2006 at 05:37 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I go to my doc and get antibiotics, he gives me three refills so I have some for pct, when I get it real bad.

Twisted_Steele is offline Junior Member
    Accutane is nothing more than a huge dose of Vitamen A. Just get you some Vitamen A, some B5, and some Proactive Solution(or the Walmart knockoff...it is good too) and a big ass long-handled Louffa to scrub the hell out of your back. Some toner or astringent is good to have if your skin gets overdried.

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Thanks Steele but I ****ing hate topicals.....
    Vitamin A and B5, now thats another story.

Gonna talk to my doc and see if he has anything worthy to say.

nygsxr1000 is offline Junior Member
    i am new to proactive...........i love this stuff...........in just 1 week a big diff.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i am worried of face acne as well and i am gonna start my cycle real soon too,bump for more ideas..

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    B5 works quite fine if you use like 5-10 g ED!!

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    The SUN works for me.

tanning bed............good! but not for cancer!

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybeast
    HI guys, starting a ten week cycle of test enanthate and dbol tomorrow but im really concearned with the resulting acne i may get. i know that accutane is used to combat this but it sends me mad in the head, depression and shit and im not willing to risk my mental health! iv heard of this b5 vitiman panthanoic acid or somthing? would this help, along with tanning and proper cleansing. I mean how the hell do the pros skin look so good???!!!???
    dont worry be happy ..............lol............
    use isotrex and dalacin.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    use isotrex and dalacin.

i am using isotrex right now along with retin a on my face ,i have being use them for like a month ,my face a little bit better but nothing major...

BHarper is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    use isotrex and dalacin.

I have something similar to Dalacin. It is called Evoclin. It has the 1% Clindamycin Phosphate as the active ingredient. Shit is $98 for a small ass can that is 50 grams! It covers my back maybe 7-10 times... Anyway, how much is that stuff (isotrex and dalacin) and where do you order yours? Is it script only, cuz the stuff I have was prescribed to me by my derm..

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    long time ago i have used dalacin,but now i use accutane is great! it is much more practical and effective and about where can be bought isotrex and dalacin, i will send you a pm.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 06-22-2006 at 01:46 PM.

dish soap works well with the backne or chestne. Other than that become a tanner and go to either the tanning bed or out in the sun. In addition, get yourself into a pool quite often. the chlorine used in sanitizing the pool will dry the skin out quite easily which will also be a helpful factor in reducing or preventing acne from occuring. I wouldnt really be too worried in having to use accutane so i would try these techniques first. Another soap that works well is cetaphil, i used it while on and it also dried out the skin then rehydrated it. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    dish soap works well with the backne or chestne. Other than that become a tanner and go to either the tanning bed or out in the sun. In addition, get yourself into a pool quite often. the chlorine used in sanitizing the pool will dry the skin out quite easily which will also be a helpful factor in reducing or preventing acne from occuring. I wouldnt really be too worried in having to use accutane so i would try these techniques first. Another soap that works well is cetaphil, i used it while on and it also dried out the skin then rehydrated it. good luck
    what is cetaphil also is there anything specific for face acne ?

fanatic is offline Member
    Proactive is great for acne prevention while on AAS. As for the antibiotics, I'd definitely go to a dr as soon as washes quit doing the job. Trust me, you dont want acne-induced hyper pigmentation (aka dark blotches from acne). As far as antibiotic pills are concerned, ampicillin is great for long term and cephalex is great for minor break outs and works quickly. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Proactive is great for acne prevention while on AAS. As for the antibiotics, I'd definitely go to a dr as soon as washes quit doing the job. Trust me, you dont want acne-induced hyper pigmentation (aka dark blotches from acne). As far as antibiotic pills are concerned, ampicillin is great for long term and cephalex is great for minor break outs and works quickly. Good luck.
    yeah i was curious how can i get rid of those acne induced hyperpigementation spots ?

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    What dose of accutane do you use and where do you stick it in your cycle? Post pre or during

jimboboway is offline Junior Member
    for dark spots left behind from pimples, the best home remedy is to squeeze some lemon juice about 10 drops from a lemon into a cup and them apply it to the spots and leave it on your face over nite. Do this for about a couple weeks and all the spots should be gone. Lemon contains a natural bleach that will lighten the marks. Trust me i've done it plenty of times works like a charm, may tingle abit but works awesome give it a shot.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

thx Gsxxr

BigNick005 is offline New Member
    For me, my face always gets all greasy when I am using, so I just wash it with bar soap a couple times a day to keep it dried out. I also carry around some stridex pads to use right after I work out or when Ive been sweaty. Havent had a pimple since!

Thread Information