Othello is offline Member

Pargine (Arginine Aspartate)...any one ever heard of it?

Hi All,

While researching HGH and adding it to my current cycle, I came accross a drug named Pargin (Arginine aspartate).

According to studies, it is useful in the therapy of hyposomal states.(Russian study Probl Endokrinol (Mosk) 1991 May;37(3):28-29 by Kiseleva EV, Zarubina NA, Pankova SS, Starkova NT)...

I also heard from some french body builders that they use it to boost GH production...according to them its used in the following manner:

10mg before dinner
    10mg after dinner and immediately before bed.

Anyone ever tried it? and if so any positive gains???

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Wont do much for ya...

what wont do much? the dose? the med??? can you plz b more specific????

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello
    what wont do much? the dose? the med??? can you plz b more specific????

the med doesn,t matter what dose either it just doesn,t do much...

Joey2ness is offline Member
    (Arginine) growth hormone boosting supplements dont work for everyone

The effectiveness of growth hormone boosting supplements like arginine for growth hormone release is very age dependent. It usually causes a massive growth hormone release in people in their teens or 20's. By the time a person reaches their late 40's or early 50's, however, arginine still causes a growth hormone release, but the growth hormone levels rarely approach youthful levels.

http://www.vrp.com/art/507.asp?c=115...udes/&p=no&s=0

In 15 healthy male subjects aged 15 to 20 years old, 1200 milligrams of arginine pyroglutamate combined with L-lysine hydrochloride significantly elevated biologically active growth hormone from two to eight times the baseline value at 30 to 120 minutes after consuming the amino acids.

The ability of oral arginine to raise growth hormone has been investigated in numerous studies with conflicting results. For example, in one study, subjects given 6 grams of oral arginine experienced a 100% increase in plasma levels of arginine without any growth hormone release.

P.S. If your over the age of 25 then GH boosters probably wont do much for you, I believe the younger you are the more effective GH boosters will be
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 06-22-2006 at 12:51 PM.

Joey2ness is offline Member

According to studies, it is useful in the therapy of hyposomal states.(Russian study Probl Endokrinol (Mosk) 1991 May;37(3):28-29 by Kiseleva EV, Zarubina NA, Pankova SS, Starkova NT)...
    I found the link for that russian study and Arginine aspartate (Pargine) was given to 13 adolescents so if your still an adolescent you might benefit from parginine

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract
    The drug arginine aspartate (pargin) in the therapy of hyposomal states
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 06-22-2006 at 12:45 PM.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    I use it. Don't know if it does anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    I found the link for that russian study and Arginine aspartate (Pargine) was given to 13 adolescents so if your still an adolescent you might benefit from parginine

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract
    The drug arginine aspartate (pargin) in the therapy of hyposomal states
    thanx J for the info...alas I guess the teenage years are way behind me since I got the stuff from a friend for free, I figured I might as much use it...I'm taking 15g of the mixture each night, two hours before bedtime...as to effects...nothing yet (its been a week since I started) I will update this thread if i notice something.... I guess I should have saved the stuff for when I was off cycle...dumb move to start it while on..but we sometimes do things without reason ...

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    seems like pargine is arginine just combined with aspartate for better absorption. however, aspartate is aspartame, and that garbage is about as bad if not worse than cigarettes. my advise is stear clear of anything with aspartate in it as those people have no idea what they're doing. you don't give someone a bb supplement that's unhealthy. makes no damn sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    seems like pargine is arginine just combined with aspartate for better absorption. however, aspartate is aspartame, and that garbage is about as bad if not worse than cigarettes. my advise is stear clear of anything with aspartate in it as those people have no idea what they're doing. you don't give someone a bb supplement that's unhealthy. makes no damn sense.

are you sure man that they are the same??????from what I have seen, Aspartame is composed of two amino acids, aspartic acid and phenylalanine, as the methyl ester...whereas in Pargine, aspartate refers to the dicarboxylic amino acid L-Aspartate...the difference lies in the addition of phenylalanine to the natural sweetener...and this could be what makes it dangerous...

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    are you sure man that they are the same??????from what I have seen, Aspartame is composed of two amino acids, aspartic acid and phenylalanine, as the methyl ester...whereas in Pargine, aspartate refers to the dicarboxylic amino acid L-Aspartate...the difference lies in the addition of phenylalanine to the natural sweetener...and this could be what makes it dangerous...
    excuse me, you're right. i just did some quick research and found out that aspartate isn't aspartame. aspartate is merely one of the chemicals aspartame converts into when digested. i had read somewhere at some point that they were the same and assumed the information was correct. sorry bout that.

one more thing though is even though aspartate is an amino acid, it is an exitatory amino acid, also known as an excitotoxin. though these are fine for our bodies in low doses, excessive doses can cause neuronal cell death. not sure at what level neuronal cell death begins to occur, but i'd rather not consume something that can possibly cause brain damage. i know the brain damage would probably be so miniscule you'd never really notice it's effects unless consumed in very large quantities, but just as smoking poses serious long-term risks, so can aspartate.

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    excuse me, you're right. i just did some quick research and found out that aspartate isn't aspartame. aspartate is merely one of the chemicals aspartame converts into when digested. i had read somewhere at some point that they were the same and assumed the information was correct. sorry bout that.

one more thing though is even though aspartate is an amino acid, it is an exitatory amino acid, also known as an excitotoxin. though these are fine for our bodies in low doses, excessive doses can cause neuronal cell death. not sure at what level neuronal cell death begins to occur, but i'd rather not consume something that can possibly cause brain damage. i know the brain damage would probably be so miniscule you'd never really notice it's effects unless consumed in very large quantities, but just as smoking poses serious long-term risks, so can aspartate.
    thanks for the info amigo...I'll look into that angle and if I find anything, I'll bump this thread...
    cheers

Thread Information