Thread: U.S. Customs

boarder034 is offline Member

U.S. Customs

I recieved a letter today from US customs that on june 22nd a package came through with an illegal substance, no number to call no nothing... so what should i do, i have no idea and im freaking out

R&D
    R&D is offline New Member
    There's not much you can do. They won't come looking for you or anything. Contact your source. Give him a copy of your letter and he should resend the order for you. DON"T USE THAT SAME ADDY AGAIN, IT IS NOW MARKED!

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, if it is illegal and you concur I would not try to claim it. Just be glad they did not do a knock and talk.

R&D
    R&D is offline New Member
    BTW, are you on the left coast?

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    I am waiting for my order, hopefully comes through..

briancb1 is offline Member
    Have any of you guys ever tried recieving packages through a PO Box for security reasons? Somewhat curios about opening one up but would like to know if its pointless or not.

personally i dont care about the juice, its not a big deal to me i can get more down the road, im just tryin to stay out of trouble, what actions happen after this, and im on the east coast

Njectable is offline Member
    well some people will claim that as a result of this, they will flag your address and inspect all your packages that circulate through the mail. Although i believe the whole flagging your address thing is bullshit, and i also read this somewhere. You gotta consider that in order for them to know which packages are going where they would have to specifically read every name and address on every package going through customs, and i'm sure the packages that circulate through there in one day is well over a million packages, so do you really think their gonna be able to read where each package is going and determine whether that name is on the flagged list. I think not. But i would reconsider your source maybe or atleast tell him to package it a little less suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    Have any of you guys ever tried recieving packages through a PO Box for security reasons? Somewhat curios about opening one up but would like to know if its pointless or not.
    I have same question, just wondering if anybody used PO box address, any help thanks

just worried about the legal action lol

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't worry too much. It happens, just forget it. You should find out if your source will resend on seizures. Most do.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1

i heard thats pretty risky. it would be best to find a friend that would be willing to have the pack shipped to his house for you

bestweld is offline New Member
    I've used a PO Box and home address both with no problems so far.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidboy
    I have same question, just wondering if anybody used PO box address, any help thanks

my brother in P/Rico order some deca ,winny tablet,primo tables to his P.O Box....he got the deca and 2 weeks later a custom letter,no winny,no primo....he ask me what to do.....nothing,hes source has re-sending policy,but you need new addy...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    having a P.O. box is bull sh*t...in order to get one you have to show valid I.D. so it wont mattter.Alot of guys put it under their girl or wifes name and thats dumb as hell....do you want them getting in trouble for something you're responsible for??

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    having a P.O. box is bull sh*t...in order to get one you have to show valid I.D. so it wont mattter.Alot of guys put it under their girl or wifes name and thats dumb as hell....do you want them getting in trouble for something you're responsible for??
    lol nice guys

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boarder034
    I recieved a letter today from US customs that on june 22nd a package came through with an illegal substance, no number to call no nothing... so what should i do, i have no idea and im freaking out
    Never, ever, ever respond to those letters. Just throw them away.

If you respond, then they have proof that it is yours.

layinglow is offline Junior Member
    my best friends a cop, he says that if they're going to bust you they post up out side your house and watch you recieve the package. once inside they come a knockin

Quote Originally Posted by bestweld
    I've used a PO Box and home address both with no problems so far.
    do you use same name? just curious

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    i have got that letter from US customs twice in 2 years b4. b/c i buy pills from the net. and i use the same company. Same address, i would think by now if i was "flagged" that something would happen. But like that other guy said its pretty much bs there no flagged addy.

thanks pmorris

Thread Information