Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    southmadejd is offline Member

test prop question???

Hey everybody. I am starting a cycle with Test prop and stacking with proviron . I am looking to take 400mgs a week with the test.

Can anybody suggest how much and how often I should inject a week.?

I was thinking every other day at 100mgs. But some other people have been telling me that I should at least inject everyday at 50mgs. Personally I am not looking forward to having to inject everyday. Also if I do have to inject everyday or even every other day can some people give me some tips on injections that wont leave my ass feeling like I spent a few weeks in prison?? And what dosage should I take with the proviron? And can anybody else think of anything else I should be taking with this stack. Basically I am wanting to build muscle but also looking to keep any excess fat off and even burn fat in the process. I am currently 215 lbs with about 15 % BF. Thanks for the help guys.

125mg/eod although ed injections keeps blood levels lower. if you can manage the shots ed run at least 50mg/ed for a first cycle or even 75mg/ed. Also, i dont know about you seemingly but i have no knowledge of how it feels to be in prison. Looks like youve been hanging out with Nasty Nate and he finally got to you. ED isnt that bad though if you go by a strict protocol before the shot. as for proviron , thats for another dude to help cuz im new to the stuff. Also, research threads cuz you will get alot of previous people asking the same questions you are now and have more responces earlier than you might now. good luck to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    125mg/eod although ed injections keeps blood levels lower. if you can manage the shots ed run at least 50mg/ed for a first cycle or even 75mg/ed. Also, i dont know about you seemingly but i have no knowledge of how it feels to be in prison. Looks like youve been hanging out with Nasty Nate and he finally got to you. ED isnt that bad though if you go by a strict protocol before the shot. as for proviron, thats for another dude to help cuz im new to the stuff. Also, research threads cuz you will get alot of previous people asking the same questions you are now and have more responces earlier than you might now. good luck to ya.
    Thanks PlasticFuture I appreciate the help and as for the prison reference I was basically just assuming because they might like all of my pretty muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd
    Thanks PlasticFuture I appreciate the help and as for the prison reference I was basically just assuming because they might like all of my pretty muscles.
    dont worry, your secrets safe with me....

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    dont worry, your secrets safe with me....
    Thanks Plastic....I wouldn't want my girlfriend finding out.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    100mg eod is fine. As for the proviron dosages, and recommending another compounds, we need to know cycle experience.

Also, I'm assuming the proviron is for SHBG???? And welcome to the world of prop pain. You get used to it

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    100mg eod is fine. As for the proviron dosages, and recommending another compounds, we need to know cycle experience.

Also, I'm assuming the proviron is for SHBG???? And welcome to the world of prop pain. You get used to it

1buffsob
    3rd cycle.....I have ran two previous cycles both Test E at 500 mgs a week. And yes the proviron is for SHBG.

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    A And welcome to the world of prop pain. You get used to it

1buffsob
    My Prop doesnt hurt!!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Stats please????..cycle experience???

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Stats please????..cycle experience???
    6'1" 215lbs. I have been working out pretty hardcore for about 3 years but got really serious about it when I was in Iraq....which actually is like prison for anybody who has been over there because all you can do is eat, sleep, and workout,,,,,oh yeah and get shot at. Max bench is 340lbs. 3rd cycle. 2 previous cycles were both Test E at 500mgs.

Prop pain is a myth, so lets get that perfectly clear.

Thread Information