Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anavar Hardness

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    awesome on the lean bulker...you will still come across hardness and vascularity while lean bulking. so dont get discouraged like only using it strictly as a cutter will be the only solution to see hardness and vascularity. as long as throughout the duration of the cycle "On var" that you keep dosages around 50mg/ed to ~60-80mg/ed. i wouldnt really deem the higher dosages necessary but others insist that it works way better. in fact, reason i state the lean bulking method still shows positive results is that lean bulkers are the only cycles i run. Not the best way to put on great amount of muscle but i find myself satisfied here and there with 8-15lbs or lean retainable muscle rather than 20-30lb in some instances of water retention/muscle.
    I couldnt agree more. being 5'9" and 194# 31" waist & about 14%b-fat...It works perfectly for my frame & size.

ya, lean bulkers really are the best method for the shorter fellas. No pun intended there though bro. BTW, you are nice weight and waist seems to be great for the smaller stature. Keep rocking them lean bulkers fellas.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    awesome on the lean bulker...you will still come across hardness and vascularity while lean bulking. so dont get discouraged like only using it strictly as a cutter will be the only solution to see hardness and vascularity. as long as throughout the duration of the cycle "On var" that you keep dosages around 50mg/ed to ~60-80mg/ed. i wouldnt really deem the higher dosages necessary but others insist that it works way better. in fact, reason i state the lean bulking method still shows positive results is that lean bulkers are the only cycles i run. Not the best way to put on great amount of muscle but i find myself satisfied here and there with 8-15lbs or lean retainable muscle rather than 20-30lb in some instances of water retention/muscle.
    thanks for the info bro.. yea I would much rather gain a good 8-10 lbs of retainable muscle than 30 of alot of bloat/water/fat.. I always need to remeber I didnt even enter my 2nd week yet.. and things are going ok.. just takes time I guess..

absolutely bro..soon enough you will be more than happy..10 more days aint far til you be getting happy

ya, lean bulkers really are the best method for the shorter fellas. No pun intended there though bro. BTW, you are nice weight and waist seems to be great for the smaller stature. Keep rocking them lean bulkers fellas.

did u just call me short?? hahaha tough love i guess...its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked

did u just call me short?? hahaha tough love i guess...its all good.
    Well, actually your mid-sized. I really wanna just give you the benefit of the doubt here cuz you arent the shortest of people at 5'9''. Disregard the short comment. Mid-Sized is a perfect buffer for that.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    absolutely bro..soon enough you will be more than happy..10 more days aint far til you be getting happy
    looking foward to it bro..

Well, actually your mid-sized. I really wanna just give you the benefit of the doubt here cuz you arent the shortest of people at 5'9''. Disregard the short comment. Mid-Sized is a perfect buffer for that.
    HAHA --I been called lots of things but never mid-sized....but I'll take it!!!!

rford78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Sup bros
    I KNOW that Diet and Cardio are the main factors in becoming leaner, harder, etc. For those of you who took Anavar when did you really feel yourself become harder? What was your dosage? Duration?
    Thanks for the infos

I'm currently into week 3 of Var-only @ 60 mg e.d. at the moment, and my muscles became harder by the end of week 1. I am planning on running it for 8 weeks. IMHO, var gets you harder, more vascular even without cardio, assuming you have a pretty modest b.f. already

The stuff is great- I have also gained approx 6 lbs since I started, with surplus calories and minimal fat gain, if any ! In fact the outline of my abs have become more defined (from 4 pack - nearly 6 pack.). I have also started to see a pronounced strength increase in the middle of week 2 and it is still climbing steadily
    Last edited by rford78; 06-30-2006 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rford78
    I'm currently into week 3 of Var-only @ 60 mg e.d. at the moment, and my muscles became harder by the end of week 1. I am planning on running it for 8 weeks. IMHO, var gets you harder, more vascular even without cardio, assuming you have a pretty modest b.f. already

The stuff is great- I have also gained approx 6 lbs since I started, with surplus calories and minimal fat gain, if any ! In fact the outline of my abs have become more defined (from 4 pack - nearly 6 pack.). I have also started to see a pronounced strength increase in the middle of week 2 and it is still climbing steadily
    good to know.. my abs are getting more defined as well but I am also eating very clean and doing cardio 4 times a week... so I dont know what to credit that to.. although today I did arms and I was defintley stronger.. also pump was pretty insane as well..

abcdef81 is offline Junior Member
    no hardness at all! i'd advice u not to take it bro. the money for this is ridiculuous. i lost about 1-2% bf in the last month, but i don't think it has come from the anavar at all. i started incorporating cardio into my workout, running a lot, and eating mostly protein. just like in the other post i mentioned, i havent seen good results. no strength gains whatsoever. and no hardness at all. you can even look in the steroid rankings for anavar. under "fat burning" it won't even have a number....that's b/c it doesnt really help for hardness, at least i havent seen it. all these people who say it does, i think it is more or less they start eating healthier and become more dedicated to better workout and cardio when they get on cycle, and then they attribute it to the var. i know a lot of ppl tell me that tren is way better...i think i'm going to try that instead next time. i have a feel var might help for a person with a lot of body fat. but someone like me who is already really lean and skinny....all my friends tell me...i'm already skinny and lean enuf, i need to put on the size....i need to run the bigger, stronger steroids ...the tren, the dbol , etc. so i wouldnt recommend var for someone who is lean or has a fast acting metabolism already...the results will be minimal if any.

rford78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdef81
    no hardness at all! i'd advice u not to take it bro. the money for this is ridiculuous. i lost about 1-2% bf in the last month, but i don't think it has come from the anavar at all. i started incorporating cardio into my workout, running a lot, and eating mostly protein. just like in the other post i mentioned, i havent seen good results. no strength gains whatsoever. and no hardness at all. you can even look in the steroid rankings for anavar. under "fat burning" it won't even have a number....that's b/c it doesnt really help for hardness, at least i havent seen it. all these people who say it does, i think it is more or less they start eating healthier and become more dedicated to better workout and cardio when they get on cycle, and then they attribute it to the var. i know a lot of ppl tell me that tren is way better...i think i'm going to try that instead next time. i have a feel var might help for a person with a lot of body fat. but someone like me who is already really lean and skinny....all my friends tell me...i'm already skinny and lean enuf, i need to put on the size....i need to run the bigger, stronger steroids...the tren, the dbol, etc. so i wouldnt recommend var for someone who is lean or has a fast acting metabolism already...the results will be minimal if any.

sorry var didn't work for you, bro. i'm suprised it didn't manifest even 1 positive effect on you !

yep, it's expensive , but one word - POWDER is cheap as chips!!

Liftnainez, have you seen any gains in lean body mass?

People actually commented on my arms and abs.. they said I look more defined especially in the ab area.. so I guess it is working.. I am defintley a bit leaner and a bit stonger..

Quote Originally Posted by rford78
    sorry var didn't work for you, bro. i'm suprised it didn't manifest even 1 positive effect on you !

yep, it's expensive , but one word - POWDER is cheap as chips!!

Liftnainez, have you seen any gains in lean body mass?
    yea, i was thinking bout doing that and going thru the whole process of making it myself. i read all about it..and it doesn't seem all that complicated. i think i'll do that next time. i really expected more from it too. i told liftnainez in another post that i didnt expect a whole lot...im not looking for a 40 lb weight gain. just a lil something, even if it's 10 or only 5 lbs. i can bench 300 lbs....im only 15 lbs away from 3 plates! and i thought for sure that it would get me there! same thing with my softball hitting...i'm like 10 ft away from putting it over the fence each time. i have been doing 50 mg ED, and i am going to bump it up, b/c i know a lot of bros on here say that they really start to feel it kick in at higher doses. i'll let yall know if i notice any help from that.
    Last edited by abcdef81; 06-30-2006 at 06:20 PM.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    no hardness at all! i'd advice u not to take it bro. the money for this is ridiculuous. i lost about 1-2% bf in the last month, but i don't think it has come from the anavar at all. i started incorporating cardio into my workout, running a lot, and eating mostly protein. just like in the other post i mentioned, i havent seen good results. no strength gains whatsoever. and no hardness at all. you can even look in the steroid rankings for anavar. under "fat burning" it won't even have a number....that's b/c it doesnt really help for hardness, at least i havent seen it. all these people who say it does, i think it is more or less they start eating healthier and become more dedicated to better workout and cardio when they get on cycle, and then they attribute it to the var. i know a lot of ppl tell me that tren is way better...i think i'm going to try that instead next time. i have a feel var might help for a person with a lot of body fat. but someone like me who is already really lean and skinny....all my friends tell me...i'm already skinny and lean enuf, i need to put on the size....i need to run the bigger, stronger steroids...the tren, the dbol, etc. so i wouldnt recommend var for someone who is lean or has a fast acting metabolism already...the results will be minimal if any.
    Don't comment on a particular compound if your diet sucks. And sir, your diet could suck a goftball through a garden hose.

Sup bros
    I KNOW that Diet and Cardio are the main factors in becoming leaner, harder, etc. For those of you who took Anavar when did you really feel yourself become harder? What was your dosage? Duration?
    Thanks for the infos
    Within two weeks I noticed a little hardness, new viens in my arms, and maintained/increased strength. This was at 60mg/day with a pretty strict cutting diet. Pumps are great, even at about 240gm of carbs/day.

In my third week, I've eaten slightly more sugars and fats and have kept much of the hardness and gotten a few more visible viens. Thinking about cleaning it up again but upping the calories and making it a clean bulk.

I've cut naturally before and it was NOTHING like this...No viens, no pumps, strength plumetted, felt horrible, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Within two weeks I noticed a little hardness, new viens in my arms, and maintained/increased strength. This was at 60mg/day with a pretty strict cutting diet. Pumps are great, even at about 240gm of carbs/day.

In my third week, I've eaten slightly more sugars and fats and have kept much of the hardness and gotten a few more visible viens. Thinking about cleaning it up again but upping the calories and making it a clean bulk.

I've cut naturally before and it was NOTHING like this...No viens, no pumps, strength plumetted, felt horrible, etc.
    thanks for the input.. thats what I feel.. slightly more veins, hardness, and strength..

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Don't comment on a particular compound if your diet sucks. And sir, your diet could suck a goftball through a garden hose.

why do people like you have to leave arrogant responses? if you don't think my diet is good, then that's all you have to tell me. you think i really am interested in reading a smart ass remark? anyway, you missed the point of my post bro. set aside the diet....i'm not concerned about that for the moment. i was trying to explain that i saw absolutely NO results from anavar ...that's it...plain and simple. i also added test into my cycle. i thought a var+prop cycle would be great for strength gains and perhaps a little bit of weight too. i have a really good physique. i mean i think anyone with enough sense on here would say that a guy who is 5'8", 180 lbs, and has 7% bf is in really good condition. i added in the anvar b/c i read so much about it getting you harder and stronger. so i figured this might mean i go up to 185 lbs and my body fat goes down to 5% if anavar were to give me the kind of results i read about. now if anavar truly did this, then that would mean if i kept everything the same...work out, diet, etc...then i would see the kind of results i was looking for from taking 50 mg or so of the anavar. i didn't see these results. my diet is already good....or else i wouldnt be where i'm at right now...my physique speaks for itself....i'll post a pic and let the members decide...now i'm sure if i ran my diet super clean...like contest prep clean...then i could get the veins showing everywhere and the teardrop in the legs, and all that. but then it's pointless to even take the anavar, if i can get that on my own. so, once again, the point i was trying to make was i did NOT see results from anavar. that's what this whole post was about, and i was trying to give input on that. it's really sad that they got sooo many guys on here who just like to dog and dog and dog. if i think someone's not doing something right or that i can give them better insight, then i'm going to post a comment to try and help them out, not dog them about what i think they are doing wrong.

why do people like you have to leave arrogant responses? if you don't think my diet is good, then that's all you have to tell me. you think i really am interested in reading a smart ass remark? anyway, you missed the point of my post bro. set aside the diet....i'm not concerned about that for the moment. i was trying to explain that i saw absolutely NO results from anavar...that's it...plain and simple. i also added test into my cycle. i thought a var+prop cycle would be great for strength gains and perhaps a little bit of weight too. i have a really good physique. i mean i think anyone with enough sense on here would say that a guy who is 5'8", 180 lbs, and has 7% bf is in really good condition. i added in the anvar b/c i read so much about it getting you harder and stronger. so i figured this might mean i go up to 185 lbs and my body fat goes down to 5% if anavar were to give me the kind of results i read about. now if anavar truly did this, then that would mean if i kept everything the same...work out, diet, etc...then i would see the kind of results i was looking for from taking 50 mg or so of the anavar. i didn't see these results. my diet is already good....or else i wouldnt be where i'm at right now...my physique speaks for itself....i'll post a pic and let the members decide...now i'm sure if i ran my diet super clean...like contest prep clean...then i could get the veins showing everywhere and the teardrop in the legs, and all that. but then it's pointless to even take the anavar, if i can get that on my own. so, once again, the point i was trying to make was i did NOT see results from anavar. that's what this whole post was about, and i was trying to give input on that. it's really sad that they got sooo many guys on here who just like to dog and dog and dog. if i think someone's not doing something right or that i can give them better insight, then i'm going to post a comment to try and help them out, not dog them about what i think they are doing wrong.

Wow to much to read!
    I'm with you var is overated and overpriced.<---If thats what you were stating.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Wow to much to read!
    I'm with you var is overated and overpriced.<---If thats what you were stating.
    Them is fightin words if you ask me!!! Var is amazing stuff!!! Skittles kid, skittles!!

yes most def..that's exactly what I am getting at...particularly overrated. everyone sees different results...it might work for some...i was just trying to state that i didn't see results from it.

is it possible that you got bunk gear??

if you don't think my diet is good, then that's all you have to tell me.
    I did.
    set aside the diet....i'm not concerned about that for the moment. i was trying to explain that i saw absolutely NO results from anavar...that's it...plain and simple. i also added test into my cycle. i thought a var+prop cycle would be great for strength gains and perhaps a little bit of weight too.
    But you weren't eating enough. The carbs you got, sucked, and were under what many would use to cut. Strength? No way...Maintain, maybe. You're adding more drugs instead of changing your diet? Wrong answer.

so i figured this might mean i go up to 185 lbs and my body fat goes down to 5% if anavar were to give me the kind of results i read about. now if anavar truly did this, then that would mean if i kept everything the same...work out, diet, etc...then i would see the kind of results i was looking for from taking 50 mg or so of the anavar.
    No, diet and cardio drops 5%...anavar is there to maintain what you have when you drop the calories and increase the cardio...and make it look a little better.

You are missing the point of MY post. If you are going to post about the results from a drug, then you better be able to back up the diet part as well. You bashed var before and then posted your "lean mass" diet of mac and cheese. No healthy fats. Total carbs pretty low, but few conducive to your goals. Protein was too low with that amount of carbs...etc etc etc.

I'm sure you do have a great physique. I wasn't arguing that at all. There are plenty of people that say, "eh, var doesn't really get my panties in a bunch for the price." But not many come out and say that it's "terrible" and "I guess I need to do some growth next" and "juice like theres no tomorrow."

You did mention that you are doing test as well right? Test AND var and you still can't gain a pound?

Arrogance? No sir. Just making sure that one more individual that empahsizes drugs as the magical potion doesn't spread anymore misinformation.

My apologies to the threadstarter.

fL

People actually commented on my arms and abs.. they said I look more defined especially in the ab area.. so I guess it is working.. I am defintley a bit leaner and a bit stonger..
    Im glad to hear that things are finally coming around for you and the vascularity/hardness you are looking for. I bet the comments you've been recieving have been great for the morale and confidence with giving you extra momentum into wanting to work hard and get even better looking. good luck and hope works out to your liking.

Im glad to hear that things are finally coming around for you and the vascularity/hardness you are looking for. I bet the comments you've been recieving have been great for the morale and confidence with giving you extra momentum into wanting to work hard and get even better looking. good luck and hope works out to your liking.
    thanks alot bro.. I appreciate your comments.. yea it def feels good to get the compliments I go today.. some more people commented on how I look much more leaner.. I happy that my hard work is paying off... I still have more than 6 weeks ahead so I hope it just keeps getting better and beter with time.. thanks again br0

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    For me hardness started to come in about wk4 and by wk 7 it was great! i would get the most ridiculous hard pumps....i would gain like almost 2 inches on my arms no joke, i got up to 191.5lb and people were guessin i was 215-220lb!!! stuff is great!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    For me hardness started to come in about wk4 and by wk 7 it was great! i would get the most ridiculous hard pumps....i would gain like almost 2 inches on my arms no joke, i got up to 191.5lb and people were guessin i was 215-220lb!!! stuff is great!!
    awsome.. glad to hear that.. starting week 2 tomorrow.. strength seems to be up a bit so thats good.. will keep updated

Yea dude my strength skyrocketed too....

when did you notice the skyrocket in strength? around what week? Thanks

By week 4 every lift was up huge, mostly my squats....

2 week point started today.. bi measurements have increased slightly.. and my wait dropped 3/4 of an inch so I guess thats good..

but vascularity is probably up so technically you are gaining muscle while losing bf. look to increase a bit more in both while maintaining steady bf losses, with right cardio and diet though of course. keep posting updates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information