seriouslifter is offline Member

Insulin GH Users

Is this really for the advanced people that have well a lot of experience under there belt. These ones like GH seem like they can really do a lot of damage to you like move your bones like jaw line. These give also terrific gains and keepable almost guarenteed.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    You might try posting this in the igf hgh slin forum

Here's the link

http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-hgh-insulin-questions/

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Is this really for the advanced people that have well a lot of experience under there belt. These ones like GH seem like they can really do a lot of damage to you like move your bones like jaw line. These give also terrific gains and keepable almost guarenteed.
    Yes..HGh and slin is ofr advanced BBers and athletes.The novice gym rat has no use for these drugs,especially insulin .I can see a gym rat using HGH if his levels are low,or he has joint issues.

Terrific gains?NO..you've been sadly lied to.

Jaw bone moves?Where and/or who gives you this info ?Been using HGH for almost 10 yrs now.Jaw bone is the same.All my bros that have been on for years haven't any jaw bone issues..HGH gut or anything for that matter.Most of that is anabolioc board bullshit started by some pencil-neck fvk who never even stepped for in a gym.But has all the time in the world to read pubmed and post studieds about mice ect.There is a MOD in the HGH/slin forum just like that guy...so beware of this XL thread parrot.He's blue,you can't miss him.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information