Thread: strange

nrobleski is offline Associate Member

Maybe its time to quit

I am a little intimidated of my next inj now, I switched brands of test e half way though cycle, new stuff is 300mg per ml old was 250. The first inj of the new test I did the entire cc (which I have always done) in one spot which happened to be my quad. This was my first quad inj. Now seen as how it was my first quad inj I assumed it would have the virgin pain, yet it put me on my ass for about 5 days, now I not sure whether or not it was totally because of the virgin muscle or because the 50mg more of test in the cc or what but It was a shitty 5 days to say the least. Now I am going to split up the cc into two sites, now I dont want to do delts as if it turns out hurting like shit again im screwed for anything like work etc, but I dont want to go lowe again because I still havent recouped yet. Shoudl I be so nervous of this, will it be fine, i've nevr had any kind of pain in upper body inj thats why i do em all the time. Just wondering whetehr or not you think Im going to be putting myself in a world of upper body pain or not, is it the virgin muscle or the concentartion causing the pain, shit my leg swelled up even past my knee. The gear is very reputable and the guy told me it hurts but shit I dont know what to do here..
    Last edited by nrobleski; 07-04-2006 at 06:39 PM.

nrobleski is offline Associate Member
    should I do bi's, i know bis are far from the best absorbtion but they seem to be the muscle that can put up with the most punishment, and if it all goes well there then move on?

DA-DOG is offline New Member
    I would try going back to 250. OUCH!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nrobleski
    I am a little intimidated of my next inj now, I switched brands of test e half way though cycle, new stuff is 300mg per ml old was 250. The first inj of the new test I did the entire cc (which I have always done) in one spot which happened to be my quad. This was my first quad inj. Now seen as how it was my first quad inj I assumed it would have the virgin pain, yet it put me on my ass for about 5 days, now I not sure whether or not it was totally because of the virgin muscle or because the 50mg more of test in the cc or what but It was a shitty 5 days to say the least. Now I am going to split up the cc into two sites, now I dont want to do delts as if it turns out hurting like shit again im screwed for anything like work etc, but I dont want to go lowe again because I still havent recouped yet. Shoudl I be so nervous of this, will it be fine, i've nevr had any kind of pain in upper body inj thats why i do em all the time. Just wondering whetehr or not you think Im going to be putting myself in a world of upper body pain or not, is it the virgin muscle or the concentartion causing the pain, shit my leg swelled up even past my knee. The gear is very reputable and the guy told me it hurts but shit I dont know what to do here..

Cut it with b12 or sterile oil.

Thread Information