yaku is offline New Member

turanabol and liver

looking to maybe do a 8 week course of turanabol at max 50mg a day what sorts effects would this cycle have on liver?

I have experience with winny, and i have'nt sides,

turanabol is more toxic than winny?

Natty99 is offline Member
    I believe TBol is less toxic to the liver.......Correct me if i'm wrong. Some will recommend taking milk thistle while on to lessen these effects. No drinking while on either!

There are many supplements you can take to help protect your liver....Liv52. milk thistle, hepadetox, ALA, glutamine, etc. Run a search and see what you can find......need to cycle some test in there along side your Tbol.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    I have run tbol with test and tbol with car (now).. tbol is a great overall compound.. I never ran it for 8 weeks but Im sure it can be dont with no liev r failure.. why dont you run 50-75 mg for 6 weeks and see how you are then.. if everything is ok then extend for the extra 2 weeks.. I do NOT believe you NEED test with tbol..

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    You DONT need test with Tbol .... and just my experience ive ran it for 12 weeks at 80mg/day..... winny at 75 for 4 weeks was more harmful than the tbol... AND I got ALOT more gains from the tbol ...way noticeable within the 2 1/2 3week mark

Winstrol is more liver toxic than tbol.

Bloodwork after 6 week run on tbol 50mgs everything was fine
    note. No alcohol, took milk thristle , vitamins, alot of water AND had a healthy liver to BEGIN with.

Thread Information