It looks like I am going to have to get off the tren
    and maybe the test as well

I do not know what happened but it was not good
    and today I do not feel very good either

I was exactly just three weeks into my cycle

Anyone heard of this happening

Scary stuff

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    So you have done three weeks worth of shots and this is the first time it has affected you ?

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    Are you confident of the provenance and purity of your gear?

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    the same stuff happened to me recently. first i thought it was the dbols so i stopped taking them. but the rapid heartbeat (85-88 beats p/minute)continued as well as an elevated blood pressure 140/90 on the average. i went to my doctor and had an ekg done. it was normal. my doctor said juice will make your heart race and elevate your blood pressure. my main issue was stress though. after a couple of days, i calmed down and now i feel better. my heartbeat & blood pressure are still a little above normal, but like i said, the effects of the juice will do that. not to worry. but if you are, go to your doctor (something u should be doing before, half way through, and after your cycle).

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    could have been a panic attack? Usually happens with EQ though. It is quite possible though.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Yes the juice will make your heart race at times along with yor blood pressure...not to say its nothing to worry about...we are talking about abnormal reactions just keep your eye on it...nevertheless it is very common.

Tbol is offline Associate Member
    Three weeks ago my blood pressure was 120 over 70 tonight it is 154 over 90
    Last night felt like I was going to die for sure. My heart was beating so hard and fast I could not tell if it was going to slow down

I had some ambien and that helped a lot

I do not know if it was because I had the test and tren shots a hour apart
    but tonight I can still feel that blood pressure is not normal

If you guys were in my shoes would you stop the tren and do two weeks of the test to end the cycle or would you drop the tren to 50 ml a day for one more week and then end the cycle

either way It is unfortunatelty going to be a 5 or 6 week cycle since my blood pressure is going crazy

any suggestions?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    A simple anxiety/panic attack nothing big. Its all in your head

Goto the doc say you are having anxiety, and panic attacks ... they also prescribe blood pressure meds for anxiety so you get two for one.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    yes i agree bro...now that its in your head you yourself can make it worse....try to relax...remember its common when on a cycle.

I hace had the same problem but once the doc gives you something for anxiety ... you feel better just knowing you have it and it goes away ... very common, you dont even have to take it

stik is offline Junior Member
    That happened to me also. I was stacking sust with tren e. I injected and about 1 or 2 hrs later as i was in bed my heart started trippin' out BAD!
    Beating super hard and fast out of nowhere. Missing beats too.It wasnt in my head either, that
    shit was scary. So i dropped the tren and am still runnin' the sust. So far, so good...But still gonna see the doc to be safe.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Sounds like what ephedra did to me.

I stopped as soon as that shit ahpened. still have occasionalf feelings like I did but I have improved greatly. I would be careful if I was you.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    see a cardiologist if able. have em check you out. get bloodwork done too.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmm...not sure cuz im high blood press and neve happend to me....what is your gear,UGl,human grade or home brew...?

LPR...dermatoogy.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    ...BTW,any history of heart problem in your family ?

Goto the doc say you are having anxiety, and panic attacks ... they also prescribe blood pressure meds for anxiety so you get two for one.

I would get pissed off at what you just said but I choose not to get into a battle of wits with those who are unarmed.

You are probably one of those guys who rides a crotch rocket at 150 mph and has not been in a accident and thinks nothing can happen to you well you will learn sooner or later. I hope for your sake you do not have to learn the hard way

I hope for your sake you do not have to learn through broken bones fusions
    and other assorted bad experieces like I have

The only person I know of who has experience more broken bones and injuries then me is Evel Knevel

You do not know me and I am not making this up.
    what happened really happened. I have experienced a lot of things both good and bad in my 40 years and this was some serious scary stuff. I am not some little punk who makes stuff up.

I used to be a semi pro mma fighter until I had to many injuries.
    Now I can't do it because of my multiple fusions

Back to the topic

the only reason I did not call 911 was because I accept responsibility for my actions. If I was 20 years old or even 25 I would not be experience this.

I also appreciate the guy who posted and confirmed it happened to him
    I personally think that this is tren related. I tried methyl 1 test prohormone back when it was legal and after like 10 days I had problems

It screwed up my cholesterol . I am sure in a month post cycle my blood pressure will return to normal

I just thought someone WITH INTELLIGENCE would have some advice to give
    maybe I am asking for to much

Quote Originally Posted by Tbol

I would get pissed off at what you just said but I choose not to get into a battle of wits with those who are unarmed.

You are probably one of those guys who rides a crotch rocket at 150 mph and has not been in a accident and thinks nothing can happen to you well you will learn sooner or later. I hope for your sake you do not have to learn the hard way

I hope for your sake you do not have to learn through broken bones fusions
    and other assorted bad experieces like I have

The only person I know of who has experience more broken bones and injuries then me is Evel Knevel

You do not know me and I am not making this up.
    what happened really happened. I have experienced a lot of things both good and bad in my 40 years and this was some serious scary stuff. I am not some little punk who makes stuff up.

I used to be a semi pro mma fighter until I had to many injuries.
    Now I can't do it because of my multiple fusions

Back to the topic

the only reason I did not call 911 was because I accept responsibility for my actions. If I was 20 years old or even 25 I would not be experience this.

I also appreciate the guy who posted and confirmed it happened to him
    I personally think that this is tren related. I tried methyl 1 test prohormone back when it was legal and after like 10 days I had problems

It screwed up my cholesterol . I am sure in a month post cycle my blood pressure will return to normal

I just thought someone WITH INTELLIGENCE would have some advice to give
    maybe I am asking for to much

Brother, ive broken so many bones I have road rash, I ALSO HAVE gerealized anxiety disorder with panic attacks. I've been in coma's i HAVE a heart problem it beats backwards and a valve that dosent open. Trust me when you have any medication in your hand it makes you feel better without takeing it.

Along with the fact I DO have high blood pressure I popped a 200/100 at meps, they had to take blood to get it down

well sure there is truth to what you say but I am telling you other then gyno symptoms which I took care of and a bad temper which came from the tren
    because I am a very laid back for the most part.

I was totally caught of guard. It did happen and I just was wanting to hear from others who it also happened to.

I know as the post shows that I am not the only one.
    I am not worried what is done is done.

I just want to make the best out of my cycle

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    chilll out on the juice. i doubt it was a panic attack. Stuff affects people differently. Don't take them on the same day, take them opposite days. if you stop anything stop the tren , the test should be ok.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Dump the Tren for a night and see what happens. Then you will have a better idea. If you get rid of the tren and have no issues then I would lower the dose to 50mg and try it again, still gives you issues-ditch it totally and you become one of many, many aas users who don't use tren, no biggie.

Hmmmm...not sure cuz im high blood press and neve happend to me....what is your gear,UGl,human grade or home brew...?

The tren is a home brew and the test is human grade real deal
    but the guy who provided it is a semi pro athlete who I have confidence has some clue to what he is doing

or so I hope

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    tren messes with me a lot too.. sometimes i'll shoot and just get freakin extremely hot, and i'll have to jump in an ice cold shower.. that happened today actually... other times i'll cough my ass off for a good 30 min. other times my chest will feel really heavy and i'll feel claustrophobic... you can definately tell your on it thats for sure... its a love and hate relationship with me... the mirror definately loves it though

Talking

yeah I have to agree man the mirror does love it.
    I have tried sustanon and primabolin back in the day

but this stuff really works in a short time
    It really feels good when you go to the gym
    and girls that never noticed you are checking you out

Talking

yeah I have to agree man the mirror does love it.
    I have tried sustanon and primabolin back in the day

but this stuff really works in a short time
    It really feels good when you go to the gym
    and girls that never noticed you are checking you out

why else would anyone put their bodys through this hassle

oh just so ya know.. my heart is racin right now..

I think what caused this was taking the tren and the test so close together
    I will NEVER do that again at least 12 hours apart next time for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Tbol
    I think what caused this was taking the tren and the test so close together
    I will NEVER do that again at least 12 hours apart next time for sure

i always mix my test and tren together

JayRN is offline New Member
    I have used test for about 10 years and have had one issue such as Tbol mentioned, but I tried Tren for the first time this year and I have exp a few episodes of some weird shit. I have had the fena cough and the literature I have read makes no sense to me. I am currently in Anesthesia school and have access to an assortment of medical and pharmacology books and cant find an answer. I will tell you that just a week before I first started tren I had just finished a chest workout and was about to take a shower when my heart started beating in an irreg rythm. This lasted about one and a half hours. I started to feel very fatigued and thought I was going to pass out. I drove myself up to the hospital where I do my clinicals at and while I was walking into the hospital I took one huge deep breath and held it(this is called a vagel maneuver) and my heart went back to a reg rythm. I had an EKG ran and was normal. That was some scary shit as I thought I was having a heart attack and all I could think of is the AAS that I had done to **** myself up. anyway nothing has happend since and am still currently taking my gear. So sometimes there is no answer, It was just some freak thing, maybe a sign from the Lord to slow down. Good luck
    Last edited by JayRN; 07-11-2006 at 02:26 AM.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Donate some blood to reduce your blood pressure issues. you'll feel better immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by JayRN
    I have used test for about 10 years and have had one issue such as Tbol mentioned, but I tried Tren for the first time this year and I have exp a few episodes of some weird shit. I have had the fena cough and the literature I have read makes no sense to me. I am currently in Anesthesia school and have access to an assortment of medical and pharmacology books and cant find an answer. I will tell you that just a week before I first started tren I had just finished a chest workout and was about to take a shower when my heart started beating in an irreg rythm. This lasted about one and a half hours. I started to feel very fatigued and thought I was going to pass out. I drove myself up to the hospital where I do my clinicals at and while I was walking into the hospital I took one huge deep breath and held it(this is called a vagel maneuver) and my heart went back to a reg rythm. I had an EKG ran and was normal. That was some scary shit as I thought I was having a heart attack and all I could think of is the AAS that I had done to **** myself up. anyway nothing has happend since and am still currently taking my gear. So sometimes there is no answer, It was just some freak thing, maybe a sign from the Lord to slow down. Good luck
    good to know

stik is offline Junior Member
    I have found when my heart races or trips-out I take a huge breath and hold it for about 30 seconds, exhale deeply, repeat and then breathe a little deeper than normal for a few minutes, it really settles it down.
    Maybe this will help.

u mean a vagel manuever

Thread Information