macktownmac is offline Associate Member

Exclamation T3 Finally Kicking in (but sleepy as hell) **HELP**

Yes yes I was of of those guys who said Lion T3 didnt work for me.. I started to supplement Kelp Iodine, specifically product called Thyodine. And im feeling the heat

This is how i split my doseages.

60mcg on an empty stomach in 7am in the morning.
    Plus roughly 250mg Kelp powder.

by around 9-11 i take another 20mcg

by then i've got a light but steady flow of sweating lasting throughout the day.

The problem is by the time 9-10 rolls around i cant keep my eyes open at work. I've been taking naps at work.

yesterday for example i got 7 1/2 hours of sleep ( i know i should have more), then i got to work around 8am, passed out around 9:00am, and cut in and out of sleep until 1:30pm.

What am I missing here? Why am i always passing out like this.. It's not often you can take a 4 hour nap during a 8 hour business day. I could force myself to stay awake but then i cant do anything.. im like a zombie...

im i going to have to start getting 12hours of sleep a night??
    Can anything in my diet change to stop this?
    am i splitting the dosages wrong?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macktownmac
    Yes yes I was of of those guys who said Lion T3 didnt work for me.. I started to supplement Kelp Iodine, specifically product called Thyodine. And im feeling the heat

This is how i split my doseages.

60mcg on an empty stomach in 7am in the morning.
    Plus roughly 250mg Kelp powder.

by around 9-11 i take another 20mcg

by then i've got a light but steady flow of sweating lasting throughout the day.

The problem is by the time 9-10 rolls around i cant keep my eyes open at work. I've been taking naps at work.

yesterday for example i got 7 1/2 hours of sleep ( i know i should have more), then i got to work around 8am, passed out around 9:00am, and cut in and out of sleep until 1:30pm.

What am I missing here? Why am i always passing out like this.. It's not often you can take a 4 hour nap during a 8 hour business day. I could force myself to stay awake but then i cant do anything.. im like a zombie...

im i going to have to start getting 12hours of sleep a night??
    Can anything in my diet change to stop this?
    am i splitting the dosages wrong?
    Are you eating low carbs?

i wouldnt say low carbs like atkins or anything. but I am going a cutting diet, the only carbs i take in are oatmeal in the morning, a fewgrapefruit thruout the day, and some yams around lunch/afternoonish

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    You need to eat more than oatmeal and grapefruits.

peterk19 is offline New Member
    Im Taking 200mcg a day at the moment and im still feeling good but my diet is petty good at the moment

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt say low carbs like atkins or anything. but I am going a cutting diet, the only carbs i take in are oatmeal in the morning, a fewgrapefruit thruout the day, and some yams around lunch/afternoonish
    what about your PWO carbs? your main intake of carbs during cutting should be from breakfast and your PWO. don't forget to take in some fats as well, preferably EFA's. also, how much protein you taking in?

might also want to try carb depletion/loading phases to help keep your metabolism up. do a thread search on the diet forums and i'm sure you can find more info on that kind of diet.

most likely however your problem is simply that the t3 is running you down. t3 does the same to me so i'm not that big on it. so, if you switch to a carb depletion/loading diet and you're still run down all the time, probably is just the t3.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peterk19
    Im Taking 200mcg a day at the moment and im still feeling good but my diet is petty good at the moment
    200mcg a day of t3? are you serious? bro, you have some fake or seriously underdosed stuff right there. if in the slight chance you don't and are really taking that much real t3, there's no way in hell you wouldn't be feeling it at 200mcg. that's about double the max most people would take. might want to look up something called "thyroid storm" on the net. who ever told you to take 200mcg of t3?

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    200mcg a day of t3? are you serious? bro, you have some fake or seriously underdosed stuff right there. if in the slight chance you don't and are really taking that much real t3, there's no way in hell you wouldn't be feeling it at 200mcg. that's about double the max most people would take. might want to look up something called "thyroid storm" on the net. who ever told you to take 200mcg of t3?

its real T3 alright bought it from a chemist in spain its called Merck Eutirox 50 (5mcg per tablet) been reading up the the thyroid storm i have none of the symptoms tbh and i was up to 250mcg im just pyramiding down now
    Last edited by peterk19; 07-11-2006 at 02:19 PM.

after some research they are sodium levothyroxine which is T4 so no wonder i havent been feeling the effects fecking spanish pharmacist i showed him a cytomel box and everything sure i guess i should e thanking him

I do notice imeediately after eating ... carbs esp.. i get a small burst of energy... but it is short lived, 30-60mins.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Thyodine (and any iodine-based product) only helps if your thyroid is functioning. In fact, it FORCES your thyroid to produce more T4/T3 as your thyroid contains the only cells in your body that can process iodine. If you are on T3 your thyroid should be suppressed. If your T3 wasn't working until you added iodine your T3 is bunk. It's pretty simple. I would honestly drop both the T3 and the iodine supplement (which can cause more problems than it solves in certain people).

Chipper Jones78 is offline Junior Member
    My .02 cents....

That's too high of a dose, you will sacrafice too much muscle.

forzajoe1234 is offline New Member
    Take some carbs after the T3...that should help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Thyodine (and any iodine-based product) only helps if your thyroid is functioning. In fact, it FORCES your thyroid to produce more T4/T3 as your thyroid contains the only cells in your body that can process iodine. If you are on T3 your thyroid should be suppressed. If your T3 wasn't working until you added iodine your T3 is bunk. It's pretty simple. I would honestly drop both the T3 and the iodine supplement (which can cause more problems than it solves in certain people).
    I think im going to follow this advice.. the way i feel cant be healthy, and theres no point of taking something if your too tired to even get a proper workout.

I think im going to follow this advice.. the way i feel cant be healthy, and theres no point of taking something if your too tired to even get a proper workout.
    I really think it's for the best. When I take T3 I feel so good and full of energy and most people on thyroid hormone replacement therapy feel the same way. Insomnia is a problem for a lot of people on T4/T3, not lethargy! Good luck, and if you can get some pharm grade tabs.

its real T3 alright bought it from a chemist in spain its called Merck Eutirox 50 (5mcg per tablet) been reading up the the thyroid storm i have none of the symptoms tbh and i was up to 250mcg im just pyramiding down now
    Merck Eutirox 50 is T4 not T3 and they are 50mcg per tab not 5mcg. Therefore 250mcg ed is fine.

europeman is offline Junior Member
    i have ran t3 @ 200mcgED and also felt really tired, but maybe that was because i was taking in almost no carbs those days, now I dont run over 100mcg while cutting and dont feel lethargic and on the other side also not energized, just normal but sweating like mad

I didnt take any Lion T3 today, i have way more energy today, not feeling like im going to passout... although it may take some time for my natural T3 levels to regulate

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    taper down from it

I didnt take any Lion T3 today, i have way more energy today, not feeling like im going to passout... although it may take some time for my natural T3 levels to regulate
    taper down slowly otherwise you will get a bad rebound and put on the weight you lost also you could try taking an over the counter thermogenic, eca, or clenbuterol to counter the rebound effect.

@ xtralarg: i meant 50mcg not 5 was just a typo sure im going to taper off it now anyway and stick to clen and eca

@ macktownmac: sorry for hijacking your thread

Pete
    Last edited by peterk19; 07-12-2006 at 02:18 PM.

I was under the impression you didnt need to taper off T3, only clen , i guess it wouldnt hurt to taper.. although it means a few more weeks of feeling like shit.

I was going to start Clen next monday, so i should be in good shape after

I was under the impression you didnt need to taper off T3, only clen , i guess it wouldnt hurt to taper.. although it means a few more weeks of feeling like shit.

I was going to start Clen next monday, so i should be in good shape after
    You don't need to taper...

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    never mind, I saw the correct after i posted.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    just curious: how long have you been on and how much weight have you lost?

i was on 3 weeks, i lost some weight and was probably all caused by good diet and the tren /prop, it wasnt anything out of the ordinary like i would expect from something that stimulates your thyroid

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    i was on 3 weeks, i lost some weight and was probably all caused by good diet and the tren/prop, it wasnt anything out of the ordinary like i would expect from something that stimulates your thyroid
    im on the same.

Yea i dont want to say the source is a scammer, because everything else i get from there works really good no complaints what so ever. even would reccomend them.. But the T3, just doesnt cut it.. Like a few posts above mentioned, iodine only makes your glands produce natural t3/t4. And i didnt feel anything until i started to supplment with iodine. Only leads me to conclude the T3 was bunk.

no regrets $50 down though... and made me feel like shit for the first 3 weeks of my cycle.

Thread Information