Thread: Oxabolone...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Oxabolone...

Anyone here use it? It's basically nandrolone with a hydroxy-group in the 4th position to prevent aromatization and 5a reduction to the weaker hormone DHN.
    Reports say it gives very solid, very lean gains, with a decent strength increase, users claim it’s better than boldenone undecylenate (EQ), nandrolone decanoate (Deca ) or even nandrolone phenyl-propionate (NPP).
    Also it is rumored or speculated to process no progestinic activity because it causes minimal side effects and is easy to recover from.

So, anyone use it?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Too smart for me. Honestly though I have never even heard of it. You always seem to come up with new and interesting compounds/ideas. Informative but usually out of my league.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Too smart for me. Honestly though I have never even heard of it. You always seem to come up with new and interesting compounds/ideas. Informative but usually out of my league.
    Just like researching AAS doesn't make me 'smart'.

This compound is quite old actually and was released in Italy under the name 'Steranabol' i think. It was sold as a PH a few years ago as well.

I found a powder source for it and the reports on this stuff are quite excellent and well you know me

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    wow id sure like to get my hands on that stuff..

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    *WHERE DOES HE GET THESE WONDERFUL TOYS!?

You find out some crazy great shit baj, that sounds great but, I doubt anyone here has heard of it let alone used it.

*(Stupid batman movie quote)

Bumpage.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Haha nice BB, sounds like some good stuff...thats one i havent heard of, i was interested in furazabol the other day...thats another good one ive heard...

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    Anyone here use it? It's basically nandrolone with a hydroxy-group in the 4th position to prevent aromatization and 5a reduction to the weaker hormone DHN.
    Reports say it gives very solid, very lean gains, with a decent strength increase, users claim it’s better than boldenone undecylenate (EQ), nandrolone decanoate (Deca ) or even nandrolone phenyl-propionate (NPP).
    Also it is rumored or speculated to process no progestinic activity because it causes minimal side effects and is easy to recover from.

So, anyone use it?
    Never used it but there was some talk by a doc I know about them trying to make oxabolone cypionate an approved HRT compound.. This was awhile back that he told me this.. I have researched this compound in the past and always wanted to try it...

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Big K one other thing I remember about it is that is only comes in like 25 mg / ml doses and the best results are usually seen using like at least 400 mg EW so the amount of the injection volume would be insane with this compound .. You would have to homebrew it at a higher dose to make it worth while IMO....
    Last edited by Merc..; 07-12-2006 at 03:56 PM.

Motobro is offline Junior Member
    I googled and found this:

Pharmaceutical Name: Oxabolone (as Cypionate )
    Chemical structure: 4,17beta-Dihydroxyestr-4-en-3-one
    Molecular weight of base: 290.4016
    Molecular weight of ester: 132.1184 (cypionic acid, 8 carbons)

Effective dose: 400-800 mg/week
    Average Street-price: $
    Available Doses: 25 mg/ml

Brands & Products:

Farmitalia Steranabol Depot (G) 25 mg/ml
    Steranabol Ritardo (I) 25 mg/ml
    Deva Steranabol Depo (TK) 25 mg/ml
    Ozturk Steron (TK) 25 mg/ml

Characteristics:

This was a tough steroid profile to compose, as before someone mentioned oxabolone to me recently, I had never heard of it, much less encountered it. To compile the brands and products list I therefore had to enlist the help of Wanted, of our very own steroid boards. Oxabolone is an odd steroid. Like the steroid Clostebol (see Megagrisevit Mono profile) it has an alteration at the 4 position, and that exerts similar effects as with clostebol (which used be sold under the name Steranabol by Farmitalia as well, but was discontinued).

Oxabolone is a nandrolone derivative however, a 19Nor compound. The 4-hydroxyl attachment, just like the 4-chloro attachment in clostebol, changes the affinity of the steroid for the aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase enzymes. By losing the interaction with the aromatase enzyme, oxabolone, unlike its parent nandrolone, cannot convert to estrogen. All estrogen related side-effects are therefore non-existent. No risk of gyno, no bloat as the result of water retention and so forth. As most of you may know, nandrolone also has progesterone binding properties, that worsened its estrogenic side-effects, but without the presence of estrogen, that no longer forms a problem. Its comparable to trenbolone . Trenbolone still possesses nandrolone's progestagenic activity, but because it cannot aromtize its not an issue. This also means that Oxabolone can be used for cutting purposes, just like trenbolone.

On the other hand, inhibiting interaction with 5-alpha-reductase will have an entirely different effect than it did with clostebol. Clostebol was a testosterone derivative, and the 4-chloro group inhibited formation of DHT in this manner. That made clostebol several times less androgenic in nature than testosterone, and made it a much weaker steroid as well. That's not the case of oxabolone. The 4-hydroxyl group inhibits the formation of DHN (dihydronandrolone). But Unlike DHT, DHN is an extremely weak androgen.So by eliminating it, you are in fact increasing the androgenic potency of nandrolone, especially in target tissues like scalp, skin and prostate, which does increase the risk of androgen related side-effects. But it also makes it a much stronger steroid. Nandrolone being quite a decent androgen to begin with, inhibiting reduction to DHN makes it that much stronger, and truly comparable in action to the steroid trenbolone (see Parabolan and Finaplix profiles). It would exert a distinct hardening effect on the body, and would be a non-aromatizing hormone still capable of packing on a notable amount of lean mass. Which can be said of very few steroids . It would be the perfect lean mass builder.

The problem is the longer ester. A cypionate ester usually warrants weekly injections. This would be considered a good thing, since less frequent injections are easier to tolerate, and you'd still be able to reap the benefits that would otherwise only be possible with daily or every other day injections with trenbolone. But oxabolone cypionate only comes in 25 mg/ml. And the doses needed are closer to 400-500 mg/week. That means very voluminous injections (8-16 ml at a time), and that is not so pleasant or handy. One could therefore split shots up into every other day shots of 3-4 ml, but because of the long ester one would have to wait for it to accumulate enough to show its full effect. Therefor, with the larger availability and cheaper cost of trenbolone acetate, it would seem the latter is a much better way to go.

Don't get me wrong, oxabolone cypionate is a great product, with a lot of potential, if only someone would make a 200 mg/ml product and made it more available. Perhaps a note to underground steroid manufacturers ?

Stacking and Use:

It's a relatively hard product to use, because of the low dosing. Ideally you need once a week injections of 400-800 mg. But since that equals about 16 to 32 ml worth of product being injected in a single day, that may not be entirely worth it. So one could split up the doses. 3 times 6 ml per week for example, though that is still a lot. Maybe 4 ml every other day at the least. But since oxabolone cypionate is a long acting product, that means you will only get small amounts in the blood early on, and that you will need to wait for a cumulative effect before you get gains worth mentioning. In that aspect the much shorter acting trenbolone acetate (finaplix) is a much easier product to use.

It makes for an ideal cutting steroid, the perfect anti-catabolic to retain maximum lean tissue while reducing body-fat. But also a lean mass gainer, well suited for packing on small amounts of lean mass, while not increasing body-fat or water retention as most mass steroids will do. In these aspects its understandably best stacked with Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate) or Primobolan Depot (Methenolone enanthate ) as a base compound for the best results, and all or not with Winstrol (stanazolol), Proviron (Mesterolone), Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone) or Anavar (oxandrolone). Using 400 mg a week of oxabolone alongside 300-400 mg of Primobolan Depot or Equipoise weekly for 8-10 weeks, and perhaps 50 mg/day Winstrol or 30-40 mg a day Anavar for even better effect.

Since it does not aromatize, the use of anti-estrogens is not needed. Most side-effects associated with oxabolone would be linked to its extreme androgenic nature. Acne, hair loss and prostate hypertrophy are a risk. Because it is a long-acting ester, the use of spironolactone (aldactone) after a cycle may be wise. Because it's a 19nor hormone, which is very suppressive, and a long-acting ester stressing the need for HCG and Nolvadex or Clomid post-cycle is important. Post-cycle therapy is crucial in maintaining gains. Another inherent problem with 19Nor compounds is the suppressive effect they have on libido. Single men will welcome this effect, as it takes your mind of sex, but men who are in a relationship and need to perform will want to use testosterone or proviron alongside it to correct this problem. Increased aggression is also no rarity while using oxabolone.

Yeah that big cat's profile but it's wrong in a few aspects;

Oxabolone is not "comparable to trenbolone ".

Oxabolone doesn't posses an "extreme androgenic nature".

4OHN has been available for quite some time as powder and I don’t have to worry about any 25mg/ml product if I’m brewing it myself.

chrisa is offline Junior Member
    its good stuff, i tryed it before (50mg ones) an it gave me good gains , but not as much as i thought it would ,, id say that the green androlics r better,,, ive just done some oxy 50s an my gains so far the best ive had,,

still there all pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by chrisa
    its good stuff, i tryed it before (50mg ones) an it gave me good gains , but not as much as i thought it would ,, id say that the green androlics r better,,, ive just done some oxy 50s an my gains so far the best ive had,,

still there all pretty good
    I don't think we're on the same page

Standard01 is offline Associate Member
    Definitely not on the same page. Sorry to mini hijack, but Bajan have you used Bolasterone with any success. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Standard01
    Definitely not on the same page. Sorry to mini hijack, but Bajan have you used Bolasterone with any success. Thanks.
    I don't know to anyone who used it either. Bolasterone is one potent somebitch. All the powder guys are out at the moment i believe, if you plan on using it be sure to use plenty of liver protection and an aromatise inhibitor.

Thread Information