tlc2 is offline Junior Member

Stanozolol and pct

Hey guys,

If you do a cycle of just Stanozolol tabs.. will you need to run a pct with it??

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    just stanozolol ?

study more.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by tlc2
    Hey guys,

If you do a cycle of just Stanozolol tabs.. will you need to run a pct with it??
    Read all of this then come back here http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter

I know dude trust me i have done my research.. thing is i had to go for a month abroad for work and shit and had no time to train whatso ever.. had just finished a cycle of test e and winstrol , but unfortunatly as soon as i finished the cycle i had to go abroad for work.. now im back and i lost quite alot of my gains whilst on cycle.. i was thinking if its a good idea to take a small cycle of winny to regain a bit of my losses.. what do you think?

I know dude trust me i have done my research.. thing is i had to go for a month abroad for work and shit and had no time to train whatso ever.. had just finished a cycle of test e and winstrol, but unfortunatly as soon as i finished the cycle i had to go abroad for work.. now im back and i lost quite alot of my gains whilst on cycle.. i was thinking if its a good idea to take a small cycle of winny to regain a bit of my losses.. what do you think?
    Dude I am not trying to be a dick here but if you had done some research youw would know what we think. Its a dumb idea !!! Just do another cycle of Test

another cycle?? if im still in my current pct..

You didnt say that earlier. So finish PCT, time off = time on plus PCT, wear the loses and start again, thats the sensible thing to do

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Kale didn't tell u to jump on a cycle right now!
    Just make sure u follow the time on=time off protocol, get ur blood work done and if aeverything is normal, then think about going on a new cycle

ok guys thanks! im planning on doing a cycle in winter for sure. So another cycle after im clean is fine right. wouldnt want to exceed 2 cycles per year thats why. Its impossible to regain what i lost in a month naturally right??

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    ok guys thanks! im planning on doing a cycle in winter for sure. So another cycle after im clean is fine right. wouldnt want to exceed 2 cycles per year thats why. Its impossible to regain what i lost in a month naturally right??
    You think u can make naturaly the same gains u did with AAS?
    And also in just a month???
    Deff not bro..u will make some gains naturaly ofcourse but not in a month.
    just be patient and when ur ready start a new cycle.
    I'm sure u can make some good gains naturally if u train hard, rest and eat right, until ur next cycle (i hope not in a month!)

Thread Information